We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi Everyone! Options

00Burnout
#1 Posted : 4/1/2018 7:02:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Burnout here, just wanted to let you guys know a little about me.

I have been using psychoactive substances to improve my life for about 3 years now. It started with an LSD trip that had ended up completely turning me off from meth (I had been on it for about a year, and it had almost entirely destroyed my life). Since then I have taken LSD and psilocybin mushrooms countless times, DMT once, and ayahuasca once.

I have been a member of the shroomery for about 2 years, and have recently taken up cultivation of gourmet/medicinal mushrooms to expand my knowledge base within the science of mycology. I am also a musician, flow artist, and brewer (by profession). I have become an advocate, amoung my friends, for the life transforming abilities of psychoactive, and take great joy in helping them discover themselves and over come difficult times in their lives through these pathways.

I look forward to getting to know all of you, and being a positive member of this community as well as the psychedelic community as a whole.

If you want to know more about me, feel free to ask! Big grin

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

KateAdam
#2 Posted : 4/7/2018 3:45:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Honey

Welcome Smile

You really have been through it over the years haven't you, its fab to hear you've come out the other side of it though, you certainly sound like you're in a positive place now.
What you said really echoed with me but from a slightly different perspective. I spent 2 1/2 years on antidepressants following a particularly severe mental breakdown (end of 2012) which left me in the care of multiple therapists and a shrink. I was completely stuck in a rut feeling more and more numb in myself from being so dependent on prescription drugs, something had to break. I had taken quite a lot of psychedelics when I was in my teens and twenty's, and well in to my thirties when I had my breakdown. Anyhow, sick of prescription drugs I started using psilocybin and DMT, I never went back to prescription drugs again.
My life is most definitely much more stable place and has been for a few years now, I use DMT now and then when I need to and have a mushroom trip at least once a year. That all keeps in a fab place Thumbs up

Kate xx

00Burnout
#3 Posted : 4/12/2018 7:26:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you!

Nah, I wouldn't say I've been through much really, I know others that have had it far worse than I ever had. Most of which was entirely avoidable. I'm glad to hear you have found healing in psilocybin and DMT. I've witnessed the healing powers of psilocibin in both myself and a few others as well. I can hardly wait to start my journey with DMT.

Sadly, I've had an instance occur, that has forced me to abandon my persuits for the time being and other than assuring I am in no real legal danger, I don't wish to go into further detail at this time. Hopefully this moment in my life will pass quickly, so I may continue my journey.