We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Options

Origin
#1 Posted : 4/9/2018 11:16:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all

I'm here to learn about DMT and the possibilities that it can open up pathways to other dimensions (including but not limited to the afterlife). This absolutely fascinates me. Secondary (probably should be primary) is I hope to heal some issues I have from childhood.

Smoked weed twice in my life; once when I was around 20 and again about 15 years later. Never done psychedelics and never done 'drugs' (coke, meth etc). Used to smoke tobacco about 20 years ago. Today, I am vaping CBD for my anxiety and stress levels.

I have been diagnosed with BPD, PTSD, Severe Anxiety and Pure OCD (I have the mental issues but none of the physical).

I would label myself (though I dislike labels, generally) a spiritual person. I like to meditate (once got up to 45 minutes a session) but I've been very lax in that department recently.

I would like to try DMT but it scares me because I am afraid of losing control. I'm also worried I won't be able to cope with any truths I am confronted with (as I say I'm a very anxious person on times). Going by that, I am probably the last person on earth who should try DMT. Still, I find it a fascinating subject (and how it ties in with quantum physics, possibly), and so I would still like to learn more about it.

That's my story

Peace Smile

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

atomu235
#2 Posted : 4/9/2018 12:55:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you're afraid to loose control it's almost a guaranteed that your experience will turn negative. The more you fight it the worse it becomes. You must absolutely learn to let go...

I would suggest to try low dose of LSD or Mushrooms 1st. DMT is on a completely different level.

Just remember that in general it's advised not to use Psychedelics if suffering from a mental illness. There's too few studies to know for definite but some people may be predisposed to having even more mental issues after using psychedelics. It may take years to heal. Be cautious...

Ps. Speaking a little bit from experience. I myself am Autistic, especially childhood was tough.

Pps. I use CBD for anxiety as well. Vaping CBD prior to DMT makes the journey a little less stressful. Meditating using Myrrh and Frankincense may also help. There is recent research showing that these incenses make you more open to spiritual experiences and lessen anxiety (they also have painkiller, anti-inflammatory properties, help with Asthma, antimicrobial etc). There's a lot of uncharted territory here. One thing is certain - these incenses were always related to spiritual matters, there must be something to it... Make sure you get the proper incense and not essential oils. Oils are unregulated and can vary wildly.

https://www.google.ie/se.....2.0.0....0.ELg2ah1lEBw
Be inquisitive and always question things...

Origin
#3 Posted : 4/9/2018 1:22:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the adive atomu

storyteller
#4 Posted : 4/9/2018 3:20:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I found the DMT experience very healing for PTSD and C-PTSD (what you may categorize as BPD) symptoms. Something about the vastness of universal love and the embodiment of healing intelligent entities continue to inspire me spiritually through my mental crises. If something bad were to have during a trip, which could incite a negative association with my HPPD, then flashbacks would certainly become a concern. But so far my HPPD just makes my life feel more magical when I notice it, and subsides several weeks after a trip.

Beside psychedelic PTSD/HPPTD, I also see a risk in mentally ill folks taking psychedelics and not realizing when it is hurting them, or when they are becoming convinced of delusional truths. This can lead to psychotic beliefs which create negative feedback loops. There is a lot of strange information floating around in the psychedelic mind, and it can be difficult to make sense of, if one if predisposed to paranoia or confusion. But also, there is a lot of material to make sense of oneself, for healing and self-actualization.

Anyway, now I am blabbing. Welcome to the boards Smile

Origin
#5 Posted : 4/9/2018 3:47:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the advice storyteller

I'm expecting a negative reaction due to my mental makeup. I'm not dangerous to myself or others (even though I have terrible social anxiety), but I do get incredibly anxious sometimes to the point I've had therapy. Which, didn't really work, not long term. I figured the medication I'm on and the therapy hasn't really helped that much, so I've nothing to lose but a lot to gain.

Make it through a few bad sessions at first, and as time progresses, with experience under my belt, I can come out the other side with real insight.

Fidelsbeard
#6 Posted : 4/10/2018 7:35:06 AM

The Life You Ordered has Arrived

Origin wrote:

Make it through a few bad sessions at first, and as time progresses, with experience under my belt, I can come out the other side with real insight.

Are you thinking of doing this on your own? Please do a lot of research and think very carefully about this. MDMA in a therapeutic setting or with close friends could be more beneficial...Smile

Origin
#7 Posted : 4/10/2018 8:37:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've watched a lot of Youtube videos and I think it's best if I do not do this on my own.

Fidelsbeard
#8 Posted : 4/10/2018 4:24:03 PM

If you extract your own you can be sure of what you are taking, a v.good digital scale is a must for accurate weighing of doses as starting v.low and building up gradually and carefully will safely ease you in to the experience with comfort. Most extraction teks on the Nexus are clear and here in the UK it is possible to obtain all necessary equipment,chemicals and ingredients. Changa/enhanced leaf in a bong is the easiest way to smoke it efficiently.Low doses will not reveal any "truths" but can be "healing". Take care Smile

Origin
#9 Posted : 4/10/2018 5:36:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'll be extracting it myself. With something this important, I don't want to take any chances.

I have a digi scale that measures down to grams but not sure if that's accurate enough.

What is a tek?

Fidelsbeard
#10 Posted : 4/10/2018 5:48:39 PM

Tek is technique/method...the Nexus wiki (see top left) has details of all variations of the extraction methods. A scale must be able to accurately weigh 0.001g such as a jewellery scale, they don't cost too much really but are essential for assessing dose effects

Origin
#11 Posted : 4/10/2018 6:32:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok thank you for the advice

Origin
#12 Posted : 4/11/2018 8:36:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There's so much information here, I don't know where to start. It's overwhelming.

Fidelsbeard
#13 Posted : 4/11/2018 9:23:38 PM

What information are you looking for, extraction teks?

Origin
#14 Posted : 4/11/2018 9:54:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fidelsbeard wrote:
What information are you looking for, extraction teks?

Hi Fidel.

I want to learn about DMT itself, the plant, and extraction teks too. Right now I keep dipping in and out of web links on dmt-nexus because there's information within information within the information if you know what I mean.

I'm coming to this completely uneducated, and I feel I need to read a book on it all, one with a very very good index that will enable me to find what I want at a glance. Right now I'm a little swamped by it all. Put it this way, there's no way whatsoever I am going to get full membership from answering the dmt-nexus Questionnaire - not even close. That's fine and how it should be; it tells me I need to research a lot more, but as I say, it's intimidating.

If I had to pick, I'd say yes, extraction teks are probably the main thing I'd like to learn. I see it like this; if I have a decent, safe, extraction tek, the rest is simply taking the DMT. What I mean is, if I can take care of the extraction, I can then focus on set, setting, and preparation to take the DMT.

Fidelsbeard
#15 Posted : 4/11/2018 10:20:55 PM

Hi, there is an overwhelming amount of information...The FAQ and the Health and Safety have valuable info, also Vovin's "Why you should not take DMT" in "First Steps in Hyperspace". I read for months on this site before joining and my first extraction, I found Cyb's Hybrid A/B salt tek very good and the materials easy to get in the UK.

boombook33
#16 Posted : 4/11/2018 10:30:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

q21q21 and cyb both have awesome easy to follow teks with easy to acquire materials