We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I feel weird Options

hanipi
#1 Posted : 4/11/2018 1:01:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

It's been a few months since i stb. I used hexaan and happy with the results next time ill add acid first higher yield i quess, cyb's tek seems really good.

When i scrapped the plate i felt great. I was happy i got dmt, couldt believe it. The smell is beautifull. After a few days i tried my first hit just to find out vaping dmt is the hard part. I put layers of pipe screens in my shotgun pipe with dmt between. Kinda feels like it should work but im not sure if it does. Anyways the effects really amazed me. I never load much, max 15mg (eyeballing, at school i measure things on an analytical scale). My body feels light and heavy at the same time. The switch between reality and dmt happens so fast. When i look everything gets a fake rainbow crystal texture or repeating patterns of object with smooth fat sides begin, also my surrouding is waving and pulsing. When i close my eyes strong patterns appear like moving snake pipes to folding/unfolding structures also those google ai eyes happen sometimes. Sometimes i hear the buzz but never hard if i listen to music which makes the effect stronger it's not disorted yet. The weird thing is i feel really clear and sober during this. I could solve problems and think rational. I get a fake feeling of happiness which i dont like because of how quick it happens.

Inhaling is slow, i only taste dry hot air and nothing else. I never know if im vaping until i exhale, that's when i taste dmt which i think is terrible. I also get small headaches for few minutes after, like my head is tired is this normal? The whole experience makes me feel weird

Im asking myself if im smoking right or is my dose really low or both?
How do i get too the next level? What dose are the effects im describing and is it light or just threshold? Im thinking about changa, how is it different?

Thank you for reading if u can help me please anwser
Peace

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 4/11/2018 3:17:48 AM

Come what may

You can to the right place to learn! Look around the threads and absorb everything you can. Educate yourself here on everything you can pertaining to your interests. All the information you seek is here on the nexus.

Dosage... start low and work up to a place that feels right to you.

Next Level... is entirely up to you.

Light doses are fine.. dip your toes in and go into deeper water when you are ready. Take your time!

Changa is good. It can provide a longer experience when it contains harmalas. Enhanced herbs can be much easier to ingest through a bong as vaporizing can take some practice.

As I mentioned, research and find the information you are seeking here. Go into chat and ask questions if you need.

Good luck my friend! Have fun and take it easy!

Smile
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Fidelsbeard
#3 Posted : 4/11/2018 7:27:56 AM

The Life You Ordered has Arrived

I would not want to seem like I am telling people whether or not they should be using DMT, but you do say you are at school and I personally would not be happy about my own children using it. However, I first took LSD and magic mushrooms when 15. If it is generally advised to be cautious anyway with such a powerful substance, especially at higher doses, and more so if someone has mental health issues, what should be the advice on what age to begin with DMT use, a human brain is not fully developed in a persons teens, maybe not until mid twenties. Again, I'm saying this out of a feeling of care not "telling off" anyone...I would be a hypocrite if I did. I smoke weed with my 17 year old daughter, but not her sister who is 14.

hanipi
#4 Posted : 4/11/2018 11:11:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Almost a year im drifiting through the forum and learnt some, still a lot i didnt ready. I think ill try the pipe one more time and then make enchanced passiflora. Im starting to feel comfortable with the light doses hehe

My english is lacking. With school i meant midway college and we've a good relationship in our family. DMT is very powerful and i respect it. I used psychedlics and weed and i regret a little bit that i started smoking at 16 instead of 20.

Thank you for the input!
Peace

hanipi
#5 Posted : 4/11/2018 2:17:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I toke another bigger hit and it was great. When i closed my eyes i saw a white faceless stickman in the corner of my vision, he gave me a good feeling and was spawning visuals out of his body. He made me so curious....

Is there a high chance i meet him again? Or do the entities change often

Fidelsbeard
#6 Posted : 4/11/2018 2:48:13 PM

The Life You Ordered has Arrived

Thanks hanipi, safe journeys Smile