We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introduction Options

atomu235
#1 Posted : 4/10/2018 12:21:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I've had an interest in psychoactive substances for at least 10 years now. Only a year ago I finally decided to take a leap of faith and explore the unknown realm of psychedelics. My personal experience so far encompasses LSD, 2C-X, Psilocybin and DMT. Out of these DMT has had the most profound effect on me and showed me aspects of my own consciousness that I did not know even exist. As if it unlocked some hidden parts of my brain.

I am Autistic, very high on Asperger's scale. Hoping my way of communication will not be a hindrance as I can come as little too direct, impolite sometimes (in person quite often actually...) and I don't always grasp all the subtle aspects of a given conversation. It's not a natural thing for me but I am trying to learn and improve. Being Easter European I may have some cultural bias as well (those who know a person from East Europe will know what I mean :-P ).

I am not quite sure what I expect from this forum. I am mostly guided by curiosity and willingness in exchange of knowledge. An experiment with no predefined outcome you could say. I won't pretend to be smart enough to know the future, just hoping this experiment will lead to my own and others improvement.

I truly believe that psychedelics should be part of our social dialogue and not being shunned upon. I think psychedelic substances played a part in developing our species and our unique level of consciousness. It would be wasteful and unwise to reject one of the pillars that makes us 'us'. I am hoping for an eventual amalgamation of science and spirit (might be going a bit too far here but who knows...?).

Psychedelics can also be a tremendous healing tool as proven by recent trials with psilocibyn at Hopkins. If you're (myself in this case) not the sharpest tool in the shed they can really sharpen you up :-)

I am a chemist by education.
Be inquisitive and always question things...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Lumina
#2 Posted : 4/10/2018 10:54:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello atom! Weโ€™ve already met here but wanted to say welcome and that iโ€™m looking forward to exchange moar opinions. As for psychs, when it comes to that, the dmt nexus seems to be the place that gathers a lot pf quality intel that makes time spent around here really worthwile.Thumbs up

atomu235
#3 Posted : 4/11/2018 10:28:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh yes, I remember. It was a fun chat.

Thanks Lumina :-)
Be inquisitive and always question things...