We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I am here Options

ridnovir
#1 Posted : 4/8/2018 3:52:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am here to educate myself regarding psychedelics in general and DMT in particular. I do not do drugs and have never tried any psychedelics whatsoever. I am in my mid-thirties and the last time I smoked weed was 10 years ago. I can be characterized as a health nut so the whole "drug culture" is off-putting to me but I have recently stumbled upon some DMT trip reports and they intrigued me. I have decided to try DMT. I am officially out of "stealth" lurking mode and about to perform my first extraction. Any words of advice, caution or encouragement are welcome.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 4/8/2018 4:14:15 AM

Come what may

Welcome!

I consider psychedelics a birthright. Claim it and explore your mind. You may want to consider using other psychedelics besides DMT. Each psychedelic can and will teach you something about yourself and the world we all share. I hope you don't limit yourself primarily to DMT, however, if you are going to try one psychedelic, that is the one I would recommend.

All the information you need for extractions are here on the nexus. If you run into any questions during the process, check out the chat and you will find many helpful souls.

Enjoy your psychedelic awakening! I am excited for you and can't wait to hear what you think of it all!

Thumbs up

"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

intrepidpsychonaut
#3 Posted : 4/8/2018 4:17:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm new here too. Don't let stigma define you or limit your experiences. What you are considering embarking upon isn't like smoking crack, shooting up or even downing a bottle of Jack Daniels. It is however life-affirming and can give you new perspective in a way that few things in this life are capable of doing.

Loveall
#4 Posted : 4/8/2018 3:43:45 PM

โค๏ธโ€🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

You'll find lots of "health nuts" here. If you haven't done so already, check out the scientific research on the positive effects of DMT (example). We keep a good collection here.

Instead of health nuts, I like to think we are health conciouss. A big part of this place is harm reduction. DMT can also make you spiritually concious in my personal experience and destroye atheism mere seconds.

We live in a day an age where if one rejects the harmful suggary and processes foods advertised and marketed to us, they can be labeled as a 'nut'. Same goes for rejecting the established religious thought patterns. To boot, if you pursue a personal relationship with natural plants you can be lableled a criminal druggie. I think pshychedlics unmask all this conditioning for the silly game that it is. In the future our current society will be seen as backwards and barbarian. One could argue it is our current society the one that is 'nuts'.

Good luck exploring, whishing you the best.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Hector
#5 Posted : 4/9/2018 3:42:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome! Smile

I couldn't agree more with Loveall. I have found that psychedelics can definitely impart personal transformations, and strip away the social conditioning, until there isn't much left of you that's human. I have had the most trouble with letting go of my ego and I'm a pretty humble person. I wouldn't say that the western mind is at all prepared for that experience. This is when you go deep with the medicines, but I find myself journeying with the low doses more now.

I know there is another member here who was sober for a decade before he started taking psychedelics again so you are not alone. I'm new to this as well.

It's really scary sometimes how most people just go about their lives complacent, miserable, skeptical, and they don't quite realize how this world is the farce, the western fantasy. You take it on faith. We just don't see culture, laws, religion, education, and such for what it is because we were born into this world, and indoctrinated into it's game by the often deluded adults who raised us, and there are many others. Few challenge the status quo. I don't have life all together yet though, not even close yet.

I always believed in the supernatural, even prior to taking any substances. But I can tell you that it's all true. Magic is real and we witness this miracle of life every day. I don't find that organized religions parallel my own beliefs anymore either. Really find them pretty self limiting actually. It's hard to stay positive though sometimes.

"The more powerful and original a mind, the more it will incline towards the religion of solitude" Aldous Huxley

ridnovir
#6 Posted : 4/10/2018 10:17:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thumbs up Thanks for your welcome guys. Was not expecting to find like-minded individuals which have similar mindsets to mine. I like to think of myself as health conscious because you have to be "nuts" to consume GMOs or Soda with 60g of sugar in a can. I was always rowing against the grain, I have ceased to be Christian after I have reached the age of reason and now try to rediscover naturalistic believes of my Slavic pre-Christian ancestors. I believe DMT will be instrumental on my path to reconnect with nature and its forces.