We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings..It's good to be here Options

Chronic303
#1 Posted : 3/26/2018 12:35:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello dear members. First of all, thank you admin(s) for having me here and accepting my member request.
It feels great to be a part if the DMT community.
I'm a 28 years old psychedelic enthousiast, especially DMT. I live in The Netherlands and I'm a IT student at the university.
I've been reading into DMT since 1 year now. In this period I have read a lot of information on forums, websites and documentaires. My interest grew so high that I decided to get some mimosa hostilis and extract my own DMT.. My first extraction was a big succes. Because of the difficulty smoking it, I decided to make changa out of it. So I made different batches with different strenghts and plant materials and different amounts of harmalas. Eventually I had 5 different changa blends laying around for at least 4/5 months before I felt that I was ready to try it..My first few tries were on a very low dose, experiencing closed eyed and open eyed visuals and getting to know the feeling. Last wednesday I had my first real blastoff with 200miligrams of 25% changa. This was a huge experience, I didn't breakthrough but I had an amazing out of body experience. Last saturday I had a beautiful session with 4 of my closest friends. We made 3 big changa joints and smoked it the whole evening/night and had a great time. After that I'm even more in love with DMT. It's very great for social gatherings with friends but also great to dive into on your own for high dose experiences.
I'm planning on reading more and experiencing more of this beautiful molecule. And I'm very happy to have joined this forum and I cant wait to get a full membership so I can post a few of my questions in to the changa part of the forum..

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Loveall
#2 Posted : 4/8/2018 3:52:09 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Welcome aboard. Don't forget to finish the questionnaire, you are almost there.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚