We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Wiki Options

Touche Guevara
#1 Posted : 10/28/2009 10:30:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The Nexus Wiki is such a cool resource, but it needs more content. If people want to suggest threads or write up information to be added, I'd be willing to help!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

amor_fati
#2 Posted : 10/28/2009 10:36:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

I've fallen so far behind on the wiki. I think most of the topics are there, but the articles just need more content. Any work done in the botanical articles would be of the most use. Also, feel free to contribute to the handbook, as it still needs much work.

Hopefully I'll have more time in the Winter.

Touche Guevara
#3 Posted : 10/28/2009 11:21:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

To be honest, I'd only read a few articles on spice teks and the limo cactus tek. But there's nothing on harmalas, analogues, general info about other entheogens, botanicals, etc.

The Traveler
#4 Posted : 10/29/2009 10:19:11 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Touche Guevara wrote:
To be honest, I'd only read a few articles on spice teks and the limo cactus tek. But there's nothing on harmalas, analogues, general info about other entheogens, botanicals, etc.

Please feel free to add any information on the Wiki you deam worthy. If you have trouble with the markup then let me know, we can learn you or even do the markup later on if needed.

Really, everybody should feel free to add information to the Wiki (as long as it's good information Pleased)

Kind regards,

The Traveler

rawmo
#5 Posted : 10/30/2009 5:18:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Please feel free to add any information on the Wiki you deam worthy. If you have trouble with the markup then let me know, we can learn you or even do the markup later on if needed.

Really, everybody should feel free to add information to the Wiki (as long as it's good information )

cool,
yeah i've prepped some stuff on various stuff for the wiki, but had problems uploading it as a separate page,
[it was RebBaron's Bufo tek, with other clarifications I'd added from the various bufo extraction forum pages]

maybe i'm just a bit of a 'tard on that side tho : (
[probably correlated with the fact i don't have an ipod... ]

[probably have to go find a 12 year old to help out... I'm sure my niece will find it hilarious and my brother will be stoked his daughter is helping upload info to a 'non-govt sanctioned drugs forum'].

Equally, what about a wiki drop box, or drop box page for teks etc to be dumped into (using wiki conventions which seem easy enough) and them some wonderful selfless martyr to do the upload/formatting.

there you go, that's my Friday afternoon ramble .. . . .