We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Smoked Amanita Options

DisEmboDied
#1 Posted : 3/30/2018 5:56:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I finally smoked some Amanita Muscaria as I read the high was decent, it is, mild psilocybin like effects almost immediately. Lasted about 30 minutes, no after effects.

Also smoked some catnip, not as nice but I can see it as a high if you had nothing else.

Smoked psilocybin before too, definitely worked though as debatable as that would seem.

All work testing out for fun, nothing major. Just throwing that out there.

Peace
Meditate before you venture, take it seriously, use it as medicinal—it is good psychotherapy if needed. Realize that you, the Earth, others, and the Universe are all one and the same process. Then take that knowledge back to become, as you already are, one with nature. Eternity in every moment. Divinity in every particle. All is one organism.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

DutchEnergySystem
#2 Posted : 3/30/2018 12:14:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey,

when I smoke a. muscaria I become more energetic. And when I eat them, I get in a drunk-like state so a bit tired.

I like it both ways but eating them makes me nausseous in about 30% of times. This sickness takes about 1 hour of total 5 hours effects.

DisEmboDied
#3 Posted : 3/31/2018 12:01:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So do you prefer smoking or eating them? JW
Meditate before you venture, take it seriously, use it as medicinal—it is good psychotherapy if needed. Realize that you, the Earth, others, and the Universe are all one and the same process. Then take that knowledge back to become, as you already are, one with nature. Eternity in every moment. Divinity in every particle. All is one organism.

Hector
#4 Posted : 3/31/2018 12:14:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Eating, tincture, or tea are the best ways to consume Amanita Muscaria. I don't know why anyone would smoke it Wut? Amanita also synergizes very well with chamomile. You can take this at night as a sleep aid or to treat insomnia. I always thought Amanita target GABA receptors and were more similar to benzodiazepines then alcohol. Not like tryptamines at all. It is not toxic like alcohol is. I love the afterglow too. What an amazing fungus Smile . I am surprised so few members are into the stuff. And this mushroom seems shrouded in mystery as there is so little info on it. I need to go hunting this fall Smile
"The more powerful and original a mind, the more it will incline towards the religion of solitude" Aldous Huxley

DutchEnergySystem
#5 Posted : 3/31/2018 12:47:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I pretty much always eat them.I weight them on a scale and eat them dry.
Mmm I like the taste and feeling Very happy