We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Thoughts on first trip with cubensis Options

Expander
#21 Posted : 3/30/2018 3:30:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Long time no see! I’m a friend of keeping threads some sort of an archive... so I decided to give a short summary of my journey, since DMT leaded me to the Shrooms:

First of all: I still love DMT for it’s plain chaotic trips, that don’t afford a whole day. Still blasting off on a regular basis and never had a bad trip so far. The shrooms to me seem more suitable for a little more conscious trip than DMT and due to it’s length sometimes the better choice depending on your goal.

Here’s how I did so far:

Ordered my first grow kit and harvested a good amount of shrooms (B+) in three flushes. This is what you already know, when you followed this thread.

Now I started texperimenting/ripping. All 3 trips were on empty stomach using the Lemon Tek.

1st trip was on 3g and was a good introduction, but not too wild for me. I guess the potency wasn’t that high. My wife went deep on 1.5g, but she is not experienced with DMT and her filter is far more open as common. BTW: My filter is kinda narrow Rolling eyes

2nd trip with with my wife again. She was on 1.5g again with same results, I took 4.5g this time and went deeper. Very obvious CEVs and OEVs, a spiritual and thinking phase and a euphoric, funny phase and a nice comedown included. I realized, that a tiny human being, moving on a star in unreal speed in empty space in a galaxy surrounded by billions of other galaxys, maybe should’nt take itself too serious Razz

3rd trip was wild. I had a day off and my wife was DJing the whole night, so I decided to go alone. I knew my material and what I wanted: 6g on empty stomach in silence and darkness (had a dimmed, red light on). I refuse to call this the McKenna Method - it just makes sense depending on what’s your plan. My only tools: a notebook, a pen and the memofunction of my IPhone. The comeup was harder than before and for a second I thought ‚This time I did too much‘. The visuals started to kick in soon and from time to time I drifted away from my couch to somewhere else. It wasn’t like on DMT - more like being half asleep with awesome ideas. I wrote on my notebook without being able to see properly, but the next day my notes turned out to be pretty helpful. Also the Memo called ‚Psychedelic me to me‘ was eye opening. Hearing myself giving me advice like a stranger is now my favorite method to take more out of a journey done by myself.

Since I think it‘s a good idea to have shrooms at hand all the time I ordered a new growkit (golden teacher this time), grew them, made prints, syringes, PF cakes and inoculated yesterday. Let’s see, where this journey leads me. Thanks for your support so far - this forum is a great help and motivation.
There are no mistakes - only consequences

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

PREV12