We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
mini vapahuasca test...wow! Options

starway6
#1 Posted : 3/27/2018 4:22:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I made some rue tea tonight using a tiny bit more than two grams of rue seed..

After brewing the tea and putting the bulk of the tea in the refrigerator for a posible oral experiance later....

i used the left over spent rue and added some more water and boiled it again...
I got a little more actives from the spent rue ..and this i drank and waited 15 minutes then vaped some acacia..

I had some native american music playing and the come up from the spice was super smooth because of the rue tea!

The come up was unbelivably gentle and smooth!

I layed down in a darkened room music playing and i felt as if i were in heaven... i got many beautyfull closed eye visuals! and i even was able to get open eye visuals in total darkness!

as i stared open eyed into the dark with music playing the ..[gray darkness],.. started to swirl to the beat of the music and soon became a tunnel of constant movement!..and it also showing depth and demension as i stared into it.. i started to visualize hallways leading to diferent rooms!

It seamed that the swirling darkness had so many diferent shades and my emotions were painting a nice picture ..blending into all the visuals!

I never thought simple darkness could be so colorfull!Thumbs up

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

#2 Posted : 3/27/2018 12:03:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

A tiny bit of harmalas before/during dosing dmt, best thing I've ever come across ime. It's incredible Smile

Glad to hear it went so well for ya!