We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Preparing my first changa Options

strtman
#21 Posted : 3/25/2018 7:18:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A couple of times I tested my changa, a mixture of Caapi : DMT = 1 : 1. The experiences varied greatly. Sometimes the Caapi spirit was clearly present and sometimes it was completely absent.

So it was time for another more powerful batch of changa. After my bad trip I soaked ten grams of black Caapi vine in pure alcohol for thirty days. Then the liquid was filtered and one gram of free base DMT was dissolved into it and subsequently one gram of pulverized green Caapi leaves were added. It took two days before the alcohol was vaporized. On the third day and every next day I went through the leaves with a fork to let it breath. But even after five days doing so the leaves were still a bit sticky. And another extra two days did not give any difference. I guess impregnated Caapi leaves just do not get bone dry. Today I smoked my first 30 mg of this 10 x Caapi, a small dose just to be safe, but it did not smoulder well and it was not a succes. Will try again soon. Anyone else had this too?

By the way, as the Caapi leaves changed from green into black during the impregnation process, the black caapi certainly lives up to it name Smile .

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

PREV12