We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Pharmahuasca with extracted acacia ? Options

starway6
#1 Posted : 3/25/2018 4:40:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Most reports i read are using a crude acacia tea with rue...

Im thinking about using extracted acacia crystals with rue tea for a light first time oral Pharmahuasca experiance...

Can i use as low as 30 mgs of acacia crystals mixed in orange juice.. with 2 grams of brewed rue tea..

Would i get a light first time experiance with this mix if i fast first?

It would seem that i would not need as much dmt since it is extracted dmt and more concintrated ...?

opinions welcome...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ShamensStamen
#2 Posted : 3/25/2018 7:59:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Go for at least 3 grams of Rue though, when taking oral DMT, it is best to achieve full MAO-A inhibition so that your DMT will be fully orally active but also so that you get the most out of however much DMT you're taking. 2 grams of Rue, unless you've taken Rue a few times a week for several weeks and thus building up the reverse tolerance, is not enough for full oral DMT activation, with only partial MAO-A inhibition you'd need more DMT and it wouldn't last as long, with full MAO-A inhibition a small amount of DMT can go a long way and you get the full effects/duration out of it.