We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Marijuana advocates say the darndest things Options

null24
#1 Posted : 3/23/2018 1:14:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

this "parent's drug information resource" should only be viewed after at least three good inhalations of a high THC percentage, relaxing strain of cannabis, er, marijuana.

Did you know, for example, that "we got opioids wrong,but pot is worse"?

Or maybe you want the "truth" about all those marijuana overdose deaths. It's all right here...

EDIT: I edited the syntax of this post and the title because i was pretty stoned when i originally put it up and it needed some help.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

potnoble
#2 Posted : 5/29/2020 3:30:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So we are all crazy now? Does the Nexus really exist or is it all just my psychosis?
Who am i and what is this universe?
Crying or very sad Shocked Sick Surprised
Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin

waitfornever
#3 Posted : 5/29/2020 5:23:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"They trade their marijuana for the cartels’ heroin", that propaganda machine is well oiled.

I love how they always say marijuana is a gateway drug because X amount of heroin addicts started with marijuana. Ok, but how many pot heads have never even tried heroin? Stats are for losers!
Insanity is past, present, and future pain. 
Past pain never dies, otherwise it would not be pain. 
Life is present pain. 
All unknown and feared is future pain. 
Is the absence of pain happiness? 
And if constant pain leads to insanity; Can constant insanity destroy the pain?

Wolfnippletip
#4 Posted : 5/29/2020 7:35:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wolfnippletip attached the following image(s):
weedbongsatan.png (502kb) downloaded 158 time(s).
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

dragonrider
#5 Posted : 5/29/2020 8:05:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"It began with the creation of the great drugs. Three where given to the elves, immortal, fairest and wisest of all beings. Seven to the dwarflords. Great miners, and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine. Nine drugs where given to the race of men, who above all else, desire Razz But witnin these drugs was bound the strength and will to Razz each race. But they where all of them deceived. For another drug was made. In the land of mordor, on the slopes of mount doom, the dark lord sauron grew in secret a master drug, to controll all others. And into this drug, he poored his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One drug to Razz them all".

null24
#6 Posted : 5/29/2020 11:01:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

potnoble wrote:
So we are all crazy now? Does the Nexus really exist or is it all just my psychosis?
Who am i and what is this universe?
Crying or very sad Shocked Sick Surprised

Couldn't have anything to do with a predisposition to seek out experiences, or maybe even acting against obvious disinformation, no.
Confused
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Mitakuye Oyasin
#7 Posted : 5/30/2020 4:03:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Reminds me of the South Park Butt Out episode. What are these people going to do with themselves or their organization when Cannabis is legal at the Federal level. Think of all the actual crime and drugs these people could be helping to stop if they just refocused their energy.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Egzoset
#8 Posted : 5/30/2020 6:00:06 AM

Vaporist of Borg

Salutations Null24,

null24 wrote:
...the "truth"...

One problem with finding the "truth" is about understanding who's behind simply to get a more accurate idea of its actual agenda. Since the Société des Nations started targetting "Indian Hemp" / "Cannabis sativa L." in its international 1925 Geneva Opium Convention lets just say there's been some gradual takeover of public institutions using neo-scientific ("re-hab" style...) endoctrinement now demonstrating evidence of a severe deficiency in terms of applying a proper sense of proportionality today, long failing public duties ad-nauseam while pretending to act in the name of the people exactly...

Learn to recognize "vilification" vectors, the worse being users themselves who never got any better initiation to cannabis than party-like abuse exposing to tolerance issues and more: e.g. being thought how to do it wrong before learning how it can be made right, never having a chance to put all aspects in a balance to compare and acquire some lesson from the experience. Don't expect the consumption method to get fixed by Commonwealth countries where bigot anti-cannabis prohibitionists & their moral allies have taken control under a "Légaleezation" flag which is little else than Prohibition v2.0! Vilification has many forms, like industrial processing serving mass production, or just SMOKING on the user's own end - because it helps to collect contaminated statistical data making no distinction between a substance habit and negative impacts from its generally associated consumption method + ritual: the "joint". Even vaporizer still come with some vilification vectors if we pay attention enough. All because it's convenient for regulators already reponsible for exposing whole populations to chronic Pest Control Product exposure which cause public bodies as Health Canada to whine about chemophobics if one dares complain. Now i wish i could evoke the perils of mis-guided 3rd-parties to extend my definition of SELF-VILIFICATION as in "legal" over-charged/over-taxed "joint" smokers destined to pass their cultural baggage to future generations...

Maybe our spiritual enemies like it when our kind gets stalled in the Victorian age while i yet have to find "medical" beer (featured with loads of propaganda seals...) at my local store.

What i'm saying is that the "truth" may become obvious the day our "elites" stop gambling on mari-caca stereotypes to mesmerize the minds of unsuspecting/vulnerable voters who never got the other side of that epic story, the untold version which i can simplify as "Fix-my-kid" and "Kids-for-Cash", in case anyone needs keywords to feed Google Search!

The truth is that while users get forced to fit into "medical" or "criminal"/"recreative" boxes the public opinion still fails to address the real motivations behind creating such an artificial discrimination unseen in other markets as tobacco and alcohol exactly. It's like forgetting to ask why society should discriminate in the 1st place, questioning a blatant lack of proportionality in comparison to real health threats that even kill "en masse"!

Instead the consumer's reaction should be to re-re-direct the spotlights after deception attempts based on "ADDICTION" as defined in Calgary/Alberta, for example by "re-hab" gurus as Canada's tenor Jean-Pierre Chiasson who founded a therapy center to honour the memory of his son David who died because of his drug habit, says the father who would even repeat that in a cannabis edibles "discussion" dispatched A Mari usque Ad Mare in canuck land. Never mind mentioning details like the fact that David had 2 mothers, as if it wasn't sufficient to endure the loss of a lover... In any case it was "elites" such as this brave doctor warrior who defined Canada's recent reform on cannabis, having direct influence via politicians, police (as advisor with related expertise, although not actually competent in psychology nor psychiatry!), euh... Etc., etc.

Too bad i never heard of this sad story of an obcessed "re-hab" dad/doc when most pertinent in September-october 2015, weeks before the federal election of Justin Trudeau who's having it just too easy for my own political taste. Not doing it to "please" recreational users he said...

Truth. Beware, searching for it there's a real risk to run by some Pandora box!

Good day, have fun!! Cool

null24
#9 Posted : 5/30/2020 4:33:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Howdy egzoset. I'm not sure i understand what your saying. In my state, recreational weed is legal. There we many bills or forth over the years which were turned down by voters, largely because these bills would have too easily set the stage for large scale commercial production that would displace long time growers. Finally, a decent one was crafted, and there are farms all over the state owned and managed by individuals and collectives. That's not to say that there is no large corporate input, or that there hasn't been abuses, financial and otherwise in the system. But for the most part, i love it.

There is an old haunted falafel shop literally five feet outside my bedroom door that just got bought and is being renovated into a dispensary. I don't know if that's good or bad for me, but it sure is convenient. Although, at this time, i have my favorite that i travel across town to go to. I appreciate our system here, although I'm sure there are those who find plenty of fault within it.

As far as vilification, i really don't think Americans are nearly as concerned with public or individual health all that much, for better or worse. I haven't heard a single conversation about legalization and negative health effects on smokers.

IDK, i fully support legalization and frankly would never live in a place where i had to be a criminal to smoke pot ever again.
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Egzoset
#10 Posted : 5/30/2020 7:14:47 PM

Vaporist of Borg

Hi again Null24,

<SIDENOTE>

null24 wrote:
Howdy egzoset.

Pardon in advance for being honest and so direct: honestly it would feel much better if the reply didn't begin by dropping the capital "E" character in my alias, e.g. please never use it at all again if that's too much asking to write it without expressing such disrespect (as i'm "old school"Pleased. Actually friends of Egzoset can even use "Egzo" but if you know me well then it's already quite clear i ain't around to socialize... For that there's NewFC and i won't be found there!

</SIDENOTE>

null24 wrote:
I'm not sure i understand what your saying.

It's most tricky for me too as there's no short/easy way to say it all.

null24 wrote:
In my state... ... There we many bills...

Yes, while here in Canada the reform went forward via federal elections instead of true democracy debated in the people's house: which implies it's politically driven more than ever despite promises to depend on rational "SCIENCE" and more!

null24 wrote:
...large scale commercial production that would displace long time growers.

In "legal" Canada my province (and also Manitoba, i believe) got sacrificed so there can be people celebrating their new right to grow *4* plants in the remaining locations... Actually Québec had no "dispensary" culture back in 2016 when "spe¢iali$ts"/"expert$" on "ADDICTION" guided Justin's pseudo "consultation" inspired from Calgary/Alberta, via the Canadian Society of Addiction Medicine (csam-smca.org) to which installed mandarins as Jean-Pierre Chiasson happen to be affiliated exactly... So, knowing the guy's own troubled (toxic) family story thats a perfect illustration of what went wrong about it IMHO!

Confused

Our talented artisans are now officially declared "Black Market" if not "Organized Crime" while pumping green money out of our provincial borders, while others producing it (to feed our SQdC monopoly) thrive on Quebeker's never-ending misery thanks to the language barrier mixed with federalist intolerance if not a form racism, as these were most convenient political levers in 2015: after all the Liberals needed to seduce those who used to vote against them before...

null24 wrote:
There is an old haunted falafel shop literally five feet outside my bedroom door...

In Québec Hydropothecary/Hexo made the news with Myclobutanil then attempted to cover it by offering "kosher" grade that made no real sense unless it's eaten anyway, which is how i came to associate this particular manufacturer with Zyklon Kosher, because of HCN rating as level 3 on the Chemical Weapons Convention...

null24 wrote:
...sure is convenient.

It's much more convenient to call for delivery at home knowing i can inspect quality {and even "sample it"} before i buy, having the option to never call that number again should i feel abused in any manner - which is why Canada's cheapest (Hexo...) offer is no match as it boils down to half-bags made of nugget fragments if not vegetal debris, aggravated by evidence of industrial processing + intense tumbling & compaction which practically denies accessibility to useful microscope inspection. ... Aroma/taste are equally discuttable and i certainly wish chemical traces were thoroughly analyzed in a top-notch laboratory capable of dealing with Pest Control Product soups designed to pass bogus quality tests while chronically exposing to synergy-optimized toxicity, because individual chemical effects don't just add up: they multiply. In other words our unique LP (before Trudeau's time...) is now allowed to perform mass-poisoning considering nobody can move forward and officially tell the outcome for such vilification on the long-term, as it's never been this grotesque in a grow room ever before! Imagine, even fish dies in rivière la Lièvre just in front of Hexo during the summer, most probably as a consequence of Health Canada announcing some "surprize" visit i presume.

null24 wrote:
I haven't heard a single conversation about legalization and negative health effects on smokers.

The most decisive UN/WHO event on the matter took place in Moscow/Russia behind doors closed even to civil society observers. The year was 2014, only a few months months later Québec's sinister of healthy ways Lucie "Nez Rouge" Charlebois got busy importing from its report by doing plain Cut 'n Paste, which seriously impacted the rights of smokers and vaporists altogether as our kind is simply expected to disapeared from the visible realm... Thanks to doctor Chiasson and peers i'm sure! A blatant drug warrior who didn't hesitate to seek revenge beyond the grave by instrumentalizing his own son's suicide in a cannabis edibles context which has nothing to do with the true cause of his dismay that i attribute to at least 3 separate factors and/or their compounding:

#1) Dad brought back his obsessive "re-hab" work at home while David was still a boy, which may have rendered the family core toxic enough to cause his natural mother to depart.

#2) Replacement of that mother by a stranger female while still a teenager was sufficient to result in great disturbance, especially if it was the father's own fault.

#3) A long ~10 years testimony of the father's clients on RateMDs appears to indicate how confronttional the father could be, so it's not exagerated to wonder if David didn't suicide after a broken love affair as mentioned publickly in Harper days, as i recall. I figure perhaps the 2 mothers issue made it worse, or David facing all 3 decided it would be easier to give up life if at least that could allow him to win the last few arguments... In any case it's some far stretch for a professional speaking on national TV to skip details as important as the medical cause of death and exact nature of substance.

Personally, i get the emerging impression David medical daddy thought he could continue to want his son fixed. 1st after a "re-hab" failure that i'll bet wasn't remotely related to cannabis, 2nd after Jean-Pierre financed a long tourist trip that was supposed to serve for resourcing, possibly in vain as nothing else had changed once returned home...

What i'm saying is that the "Légaleezation" of Trudeau is based on expertise as this, e.g. that of a family doctor (with no relevant psychology/psychiatry background) who even failed in saving his own son from death (in 2000...), recently attributed to dope during a TV discussion on edibles, nonetheless. With zero efforts to avoid misleading juxtapositions, on the contrary.

In Canada similar cases of mis-guided/biased (instrumentalized) expertise were previously observed in the person of Pierre-Hugues Boisvenu who's candidature for justice responsabilities should have been automatically rejected in reason of his personal involvement as being the father of a victim himself. The same applies to Lucie "Nez Rouge" Charlebois, a ex-smoker and daughter of a smoker who died of lungs cancer, etc. Hoping you get the picture: it's not Public Health but rampant socio-toxic ideology based on pure emotion rather than suitable cognition matching society's genuine needs.

null24 wrote:
...would never live in a place where i had to be a criminal to smoke pot ever again.

If anyone values "bio" in my province then he's now forcibly part of the "Black market" and/or "Organized Crime", because "Légaleezation" was never meant to "please" users in the 1st place.

Everyone else wins except the cannabis consumers to be exact, as systematic vification is intended to boost fear/suspicion among potential consumers who may not be as critical about public-paid TV shaming, always done in The Name Of Children as an excuse to impose predators many times worse than the previous ones with who i could share a drink, talking about newly arrived goodies, etc., etc...

Good day, have fun!! Cool

Jees
#11 Posted : 5/30/2020 8:42:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Egzoset wrote:
Hi again Null24,

<SIDENOTE>

null24 wrote:
Howdy egzoset.

Pardon in advance for being honest and so direct: honestly it would feel much better if the reply didn't begin by dropping the capital "E" character in my alias, e.g. please never use it at all again if that's too much asking to write it without expressing such disrespect ...
</SIDENOTE>...

null24 is without capital Big grin

potnoble
#12 Posted : 5/31/2020 8:37:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That is the biggest problem with legalization. just make it legal.
I have recently tried some legal weed in germany.
It had definetly too many chemicals in it.
You can make incredible herb if you grow it right without pumping that stuff
into your medicine.
But if you are allowed to grow weed or mushrooms at home they can´t tax you for it.
As much as i like the freedom in the Netherlands for example it is still not legal.
So the fight goes on i guess.

And if you think about how many people are sitting in prison right now because
of stupid politics it is just crazy.
Usually the average stoner has nothing to do with real criminals and they have
a really bad time while being locked up.
Where i live you get in trouble for having an empty bag that formerly contained weed.
And you have too show them that you will never have an empty bag of weed again and totally
regret everything you did or they punish you even more.

Sometimes i feel this part of society is on another planet.
Sorry for this post but this topic makes me angry.

I will relax now and i wish everybody a great sunday
Alexander Shulgin

VibeSurfer
#13 Posted : 5/31/2020 4:28:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You know they're out of touch because they call it "pot." When my mom came to visit after a few hours she asked "does everyone just smoke DOPE everywhere now?." I was like, mother, dearest, it is not the 1300's anymore you don't say "dope."
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

Metta-Morpheus
#14 Posted : 5/31/2020 7:54:05 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

My step mom once asked if I was on pot.

I’m like nope, but I sure am stoned.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

potnoble
#15 Posted : 5/31/2020 8:02:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Effin potheads everywhere! I might start wearing a pot as a hat from now on.
Alexander Shulgin

Tony6Strings
#16 Posted : 5/31/2020 9:53:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A weedbong!!
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand