We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My recent salvia experience. and my new found respect! Too cool! Options

fibfab3301
#1 Posted : 3/19/2018 6:05:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This last friday night i had the pleasure of having a beautiful reintroduction to the realm of Salvia. This experience was done in combination of LSD and Rapé snuff. Before i dive deep into the experience report I thought this post could benefit with a bit of prefacing/background information.

PREFACE

My first introduction to the world of psychedelics came thru Salvia. I was a sophomore in highschool and had just begun to smoke pot as well. (here in many parts of the US, or at least at this time - 2006 - salvia was and still is legal) I had heard much mixed reports of the salvia experience form different classmates. some said it did nothing, others said it rocketed them to other dimensions. I figured i would just have to find out for myself. Later in the week i bought some 20x (?) salvia form the local store and later that night my older brother and I were to try it out. Being that this was our first time with psychedelics we were not properly "trained" or knowledgeable in any shape or form as to what to expect, proper dosage, and the important idea of having a trip sitter. We both smoked and went out at the same time. bad idea. we completely, unknowingly overdosed ourselves and were quickly shot into a nightmarish land. upon coming back down we both ere scared out of our witts and really had no desire to ever do it again, as many people do.

fast forward to the near present (last year, 2 years ago) and to my present self with much much more psychedelic knowledge and experience. After performing my own spice extractions and ayahuasca vine extractions I had been perusing the nexus changa threads for folks favorite recipes/blends. I noticed many folks with lots of "badges" and also lots without holding salvia in very high regard and even incorporating it into their changa blends. i found this to be crazy! but also intriguing. it made me do more research on the plant, and what it has to offer when used properly. I then stumbled upon the 400 / X formula here on the nexus and decided i would give it another go some now 12 years later. And wow does this formula help! haha the experiences have been much more pleasurable, although still quite foreign feeling, but there still seems to be a sense a familiarity, a childlike consciousness or view of things almost, I sometimes call it 3D dejavu. where it feels like you are placed or reverted back to a childhood/past moment or memory. all these new pleasant experiences were great way to ease me back into what was soon to be one of the more wild experiences ive ever been a part of

THE EXPERIENCE

Fast forward (or rewind) to this last friday night. I had taken some LSD around 830pm and attended a show with a friend. after the show we kept the psychedelic train rolling over at his place where we decided to smoke salvia rather than smoking spice as we usually do for the last "fireworks" of the night. it is now about 2am

I turned the lights with the exception of a small lamp and turned on some Mongolian throat singing in the background. I did some Rapé snuff to "ground" myself as salvia can make me have a tendency to want to move, and with how chaotic and confusing salvia experiences can be i thought the Rapé would help keep my mind clear and still to absorb more of the experience. i loaded 80mg of 5X salvia into the bong I laid in bed with a heavier quilt on me and sparked the bowl. upon exhaling i didnt feel anything immediate. then before i knew it i was there. my eyes were closed and i was seeing beautiful geometric patterns. I opened my eye and was amazed at what i saw. the blanket i was under was turning into electric tree moss that was growing on top of me and forging me to the bed what had become a tree branch in high canopy. I then saw some kind of "cosmic-cartoon" wheel in front of me that began to spin with great intensity. I felt as if i could feel the wind it was exerting. almost as if i was on a roller coaster. it made me smile from ear to ear and want it shout and woo with tremendous joy. I felt as my face had been turned into an electric pin wheel and someone had just spun it back and it was flipping thru, once again, childhood memories or thoughts. I wish i had a voice recorder going to listen back on what i said because i feel as if it would have been things i could have never remembered else wise without the aid of salvia.

CONCLUSION

I was very grateful to have had this wondrous re introduction to salvia. I certainly have a lot of work to do with this plant but i am very much looking forward to learning and practicing with it more in the near and far future. I very much would like to practice with it while not under the influence of other psychedelics, although the remaining bit of LSD in my system at the time definitely made the experience that much more electric, and vibrant than i have had previously (while using the 400 / X formula). I do think i will continue to use the Rapé snuff to help keep myself clear headed and focused through the experience, i really believed it helped me in this experience. and the fact that this is legal!! what?!?! proper information on usage must be spread so it isnt taken away as it already is beginning to.

Thanks for reading folks!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

physics envy
#2 Posted : 3/19/2018 5:59:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great report, Fib :-)

Have you ever tried vocalizing while on Salvia? If you've done any throat singing (or even if you haven't), it is pretty interesting to do while on Salvia. You can visualize and work on how to use your voice box and the surrounding muscles to make the proper tones, it feels great, and you can frequently 'see' what you're singing as well. If you haven't tried it before, I'd recommend looking up some 'how to' videos for doing Kargyraa (the low Tuvan throat singing style). This guy has a very good/basic/quick how-to that I'd recommend: Kargyraa Lesson

Of course, any vocalizing is great...not just throat singing.

Also, please report back if you try without Rape to let us know if it actually makes a difference or not for you.

Finally...if you decide to work with Salvia with more frequency, I'd recommend trying quids at some point. You can still get to a nice 'out of body' space, but it's longer, gentler and easier to work with in many ways...like ayahuasca vs DMT.
Salvia quid enthusiast

Legarto Rey
#3 Posted : 3/19/2018 10:58:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

A bit of quid and the smoke with home grown leaves, can and will, work the green goddess!
Extract, smoked, blitzkrieg!
Salvia divinorum, big potential done gently!

Peace

Wakinyan
#4 Posted : 3/20/2018 1:37:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm not a fan of the cid, but in combination with Salvia... I can only imagine how wild that ride into the other side was. As for those that say Salvia does nothing, that is true. Some people simply don't have any receptors for it. I had a friend of mine whom I gave 20x after 5x did nothing. It still did absolutely nothing for him and I am absolutely sure he did it properly as I was his sitter.
When I graft you graft we graft

fibfab3301
#5 Posted : 3/22/2018 4:16:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

physics envy wrote:
Great report, Fib :-)

Have you ever tried vocalizing while on Salvia? If you've done any throat singing (or even if you haven't), it is pretty interesting to do while on Salvia. You can visualize and work on how to use your voice box and the surrounding muscles to make the proper tones, it feels great, and you can frequently 'see' what you're singing as well. If you haven't tried it before, I'd recommend looking up some 'how to' videos for doing Kargyraa (the low Tuvan throat singing style). This guy has a very good/basic/quick how-to that I'd recommend: Kargyraa Lesson

Of course, any vocalizing is great...not just throat singing.

Also, please report back if you try without Rape to let us know if it actually makes a difference or not for you.

Finally...if you decide to work with Salvia with more frequency, I'd recommend trying quids at some point. You can still get to a nice 'out of body' space, but it's longer, gentler and easier to work with in many ways...like ayahuasca vs DMT.

Hey there Physics! No, i have no tried vocalizing on Salvia (or DMT for that matter) i find my breathe is usually taken away haha but i can certainly imagine it to be helpful, and beautiful. Thats why i enjoy listening to the throat singing. I used to listen to many different genres of music when smoking spice but in the last few years switched to just the throat singing. Ive found that too much music/noise can complicate things and be a bit of sensory overload/too much information to process. The throat singing allows me to concentrate or grab on to a note and ride on in a manner speaking.

I certainly will be reporting back on the experiences yet to come.

I would love to try quidding salvia. a friend of mine is supposed to be gifting me a cutting soon! all good thigns in all good time!

Thanks for the reading and replying folks!