We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Going through changes Options

Fidelsbeard
#1 Posted : 3/19/2018 7:23:11 PM

The Life You Ordered has Arrived

My life changed when my first daughter was born...I lived only for myself and though I'd done enough ecstasy and acid nothing opened my mind or heart. She was born by emergency caesarian and after hours of scary labour my partner was completely out and I was handed my daughter and I had love and a purpose. After 14 years as a stay at home dad to two daughters I returned to work...three years later and I am separated as my ex has moved out and am soon to start a new job. I would like to grow my own weed, I prefer lighter indica strains with a cbd balance and Indian hashish...my older daughter likes to smoke too. I began thinking about tripping again...I grew up near magic mushrooms and now have some in the freezer...I have been interested in DMT for a long time and started some internet research which brought me to the Nexus and here I have lurked absorbing some information and appreciating all the variety of experiences and viewpoints there are here, so positive and helpful. I acquired some MHRB and following Cyb's Hybrid A/B tek from 50g bark I made about a gram of golden spice and made enhanced leaf from passionflower...I still have a lot of family commitments so its often hard to find time but in bed at night I like to build on low doses before sleep...I feel like a whole new world has opened up and though I hav'nt had a "breakthrough", I have been on wonderful journeys and wake up fresh and go to work with a spring in my step the mornings after I have had DMT. I am thinking of a course of micro-dosing psilocybin with the mushrooms I have so any suggestions on preparation would be gratefully received. Happy to be here..J
Fidelsbeard attached the following image(s):
Golden spice.jpg (3,850kb) downloaded 75 time(s).

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 3/19/2018 7:47:50 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Welcome to the Nexus. Smile

It sounds like you've managed to integrate your psychedelic use in a very productive manner. I have found microdosing psilocybin before bed particularly useful in my own routine. It certainly has an interesting effect on dreams in addition the mood boosting benefits. I'd def suggest giving a go, and be sure to report back and let us know how it works out for ya. Thumbs up
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Fidelsbeard
#3 Posted : 3/19/2018 10:00:01 PM

Thanks dreamer042, I am thinking about powdering/capsuling for easy dosing Smile

DmnStr8
#4 Posted : 3/20/2018 2:45:15 AM

Come what may

Nice to have your here Fidelsbeard! Welcome!

Cool story and introduction! I am a dad and complete relate to how my kiddo changed my life in an instant. Everything in me changed when I saw her beautiful face!

Good luck on the DMT! I think you will enjoy the 'break-through' when you get there!

As far as micro-dosing, I have done quite a bit of mushrooms in my life and respect shrooms very much as a teacher. I have not micro-dosed for awhile but when I did, I did it for a month before a high dose experience. I have to say that I was in a great mood that entire month. I don't know if I would be too keen on using any drug for more than a month. As Dreamer042 mentioned, it can be very helpful in mood elevation and for lucid dreaming. I would add it helps with meditation, if you are into that. I do recommend using capsules for ease of use and getting exact measurement. Dial in the exact amount you need to get the results you like and enjoy. I caution on micro-dosing too long. I would say 30 days would be my max. I couldn't imagine micro-dosing more than that at a time. I think it's good to take breaks from psychedelics from time to time... just my two cents on that.

Please write up and experience report should you get a 'break-through' with DMT. Also, let us all know how you feel with your micro-dosing.

Have a great day buddy!!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Spiralout
#5 Posted : 3/20/2018 2:49:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome Thumbs up

I haven't tried microdosing on a regular basis but it sounds interesting. ..

There is a way to extract the active and make tincture. .. I'm not sure where the thread is but loveall has been focusing on this recently if you wanna reach out to them. Might be a good way to have a measured dose.

Love

Loveall
#6 Posted : 3/20/2018 5:50:04 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

I think dry ground mushrooms make sense for microdosing. Straightforward and simple Put in gel pills. For long term storage keep in a freezer. That's how I would do it.

There are other options such as edibles and the famous alcohol tincture (one established tincture approach is to make it at room temp with a dash of vitamin C or other antioxidant stores in an amber bottle away from light as recommend by others before).

We are doing some experiments on even more alternatives/options but those are not ready for prime time (and may never be Embarrased ).

Best of wishes on your journeys.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Fidelsbeard
#7 Posted : 3/20/2018 7:44:24 PM

Thank you to everyone for the replies,good wishes,ideas and advice Very happy My care of my children don't leave any time for anything more than micro-dosing or a gentle walk in a magic garden type trip...maybe in the summer when they will stay with my parents for a week. I feel a bit anxious to go for a blast off type attempt at a breakthrough because , I think, I am concerned about after affects the following days causing problems in my work and family life. I like to build up with changa for long dreamy journeys before sleep. I went to a Buddhist centre in Manchester for a while many years ago where I learnt the basics of meditation focusing on breathing and I find this synergises with the journey. The Nexus is an antidote to the poison of the usual internet comment sections.