We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Detailed 1st DMT experience Options

abusedtoaster
#41 Posted : 1/2/2015 11:21:51 PM

Scrumptious

2009??

whooo doggie
X

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

lexiqon
#42 Posted : 1/9/2015 11:47:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow! This is awesome!! Cool

MindRider
#43 Posted : 4/12/2017 3:07:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Amazing report. Thank you so much.

BirdmanDMT
#44 Posted : 3/19/2018 2:43:27 AM

"You going to pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?"

I have yet to experiment with DMT. I like to do lots of research before trying anything radical, so I love to read these DMT stories. One of the recurring themes I've noticed in people's DMT experiences is the phrase, "Then they started pulling me toward..."

Why is it that these entities always seem to pull the DMT user somewhere? It's like the DMT user is completely powerless and under everybody else's control in DMT land. Why aren't these entities more "friendly" and simply ask you if you'd like to see whatever it is they want to show you? ...or kindly ask you to follow them? I know that wherever they pull you to is usually somewhere you end up liking, but why are DMT users tantamount to "rag dolls" during their DMT experiences?

...Is common courtesy lost within the 4th dimension or something?

BTW: As a general rule, if I am forcibly taken somewhere without any choice, then it's most likely somewhere I really don't want to be.

-Birdman

Luminous
#45 Posted : 3/19/2018 2:58:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

BirdmanDMT wrote:
I have yet to experiment with DMT. I like to do lots of research before trying anything radical, so I love to read these DMT stories. One of the recurring themes I've noticed in people's DMT experiences is the phrase, "Then they started pulling me toward..."

Why is it that these entities always seem to pull the DMT user somewhere? It's like the DMT user is completely powerless and under everybody else's control in DMT land. Why aren't these entities more "friendly" and simply ask you if you'd like to see whatever it is they want to show you? ...or kindly ask you to follow them? I know that wherever they pull you to is usually somewhere you end up liking, but why are DMT users tantamount to "rag dolls" during their DMT experiences?

...Is common courtesy lost within the 4th dimension or something?

BTW: As a general rule, if I am forcibly taken somewhere without any choice, then it's most likely somewhere I really don't want to be.

-Birdman

It's hard to explain! You really have to try it to understand. It really can be a very nice experience. It doesnt feel forced. It just feels like you are being propelled at times. There is some control but it is limited. The control is limited to your reaction to your experience. The whole experience can change and move according to a reaction you have. It you panic and fight it, it can seem forced. It you let go and enjoy it, it feels very nice. I think that is some of the lesson is how to let go. Try and not micromanage the experience and let the experience just happen. It is all a matter of perspective.

BirdmanDMT
#46 Posted : 3/19/2018 12:48:38 PM

Luminous wrote:
It's hard to explain! You really have to try it to understand. It really can be a very nice experience. It doesnt feel forced. It just feels like you are being propelled at times. There is some control but it is limited. The control is limited to your reaction to your experience. The whole experience can change and move according to a reaction you have. It you panic and fight it, it can seem forced. It you let go and enjoy it, it feels very nice. I think that is some of the lesson is how to let go. Try and not micromanage the experience and let the experience just happen. It is all a matter of perspective.

...Thank you for your input, and I DO intend to take this journey! I'm mentally "packing my bags" by asking these types of questions.

You mentioned, "If you panic and fight it, it can seem forced. It you let go and enjoy it, it feels very nice." and this is true with many type of drug-induced experiences. I'm trying to establish if what DMT users are experiencing represents a genuine door to an existence other than our current physical existence ...or is it just the chaotic manifestations of a hallucinogenic drug?

If the "good things" that take place during your DMT journey relies on your willingness to let go as is required with other drugs that don't really offer any new realms of existence (like speed, cocaine, cannabis and oxycodone) then an argument can be made that what the DMT user is experiencing is based more on your personal interaction with the drug rather than the actuality of other realms of existence.

Time will tell!

...Very interesting and detailed description of a DMT experience by Pinklight! I'm taking notes!

-Birdman

null24
#47 Posted : 3/19/2018 2:42:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

BirdmanDMT wrote:
I have yet to experiment with DMT...

...Why is it that these entities...(etc)

Smile nobody knows! Smoalk, and see.

I have a few pieces of hard won advice for first time hyper explorers:

-empty your mind of fear, meditate upon universal Love, and remember, nothing there is yours, it is the "other".

Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Luminous
#48 Posted : 3/19/2018 4:22:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BirdmanDMT wrote:
...Thank you for your input, and I DO intend to take this journey! I'm mentally "packing my bags" by asking these types of questions.

You mentioned, "If you panic and fight it, it can seem forced. It you let go and enjoy it, it feels very nice." and this is true with many type of drug-induced experiences. I'm trying to establish if what DMT users are experiencing represents a genuine door to an existence other than our current physical existence ...or is it just the chaotic manifestations of a hallucinogenic drug?

If the "good things" that take place during your DMT journey relies on your willingness to let go as is required with other drugs that don't really offer any new realms of existence (like speed, cocaine, cannabis and oxycodone) then an argument can be made that what the DMT user is experiencing is based more on your personal interaction with the drug rather than the actuality of other realms of existence.

Time will tell!

[/i]

-Birdman

Experiencing a genuine door to an existance other than our current physical existence? I can tell you that after DMT I question the genuine door of our current physical existance. Hyperspace, as it is often referred to here on this site, seems more real than the here and now. Once you get there I think you will see what I mean by this statement. It make you question the reality of EVERYTHING!

I would also like to add that letting go applies to all aspects of life and not just the use of drugs. Painting, creating music, work, play, a simple hike in the woods, making love, and life in general requires letting go and flowing. I think when we apply a strangle hold on things, having to know, analyzing and over thinking, we actually cut off the air of life. DMT taught me this with lessons that are impossible to argue with. You must let go enable to truly experience anything in life. You must go with the flow! You must jump into the river and allow it to take you. It is applicable everywhere, all the time.

PREV123