We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Bufo No smell extraction tek - Step 8 problems Options

chaoskontrol
#1 Posted : 3/18/2018 9:05:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I tried the No smell tek two times, I had a lot of bufotenine fumarates but I have troubles with step 8:

"8. Add enough water (about 50 ml) to dissolve the bufotenine fumarate then add about a gram of sodium carbonate powder directly to this solution. Like magic a caramel coloured lump of freebase bufotenine will form. This lump should be flattened out while adding an excess of water, to allow complete penetration by the sodium carbonate. Let this reaction continue for a while to completion, then pour off the water and dry out the caramel bufotenine."

-First time it made a brown liquid and nothing formed.

-Second time I used an other approch suggested in the thread:

Comment from the thread: "-I usually just mix my fumarates with the sodium carbonate and thoroughly mix into a paste with plenty of water until almost on the watery side and then allow to dry completely. It takes a little longer, but I believe it to be more thorough.
-You can dry in the oven at a low temp, though I let it air dry. I've accidentally over toasted this stuff too many times to risk it.
I have a little petri dish that I mix in, then I spread it out flat to dry. Once dry I scrape it all up and chop it into a powder, then I do a few pulls with dry acetone, evap that, then mix my solvent (naphtha:acetone) and stir thoroughly. I think it's best that the black goo never desolves in the first place than desolving the whole lot then attempting to crash it out with naphtha."

All went good, It smelled ammoniac again when freebasing.
I pulled the sodium carbonate/freebase bufo with acetone letting white sodium carbonate behind.

But when I added the nafta(Zippo lighter fluid), it mixed with the Acetone.
Impurities have precipitated but I now have an acetone/nafta emulsion. Confused
Those fumarates are so pretty I feel so proch from success...

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

chaoskontrol
#2 Posted : 4/1/2018 12:03:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

bump