We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
SWIM felt really sick first time Options

Gaio
#1 Posted : 3/18/2018 1:38:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set: Both really excited and nervous at the same time
(physical condition) Set: Normal, fine?
Setting (location): Sitting against bed headstand
time of day: (12 or 24 hour system, daylight? starlight? overcast?) About 22 (24 hour system), dark outside
recent drug use: (list also any kind of medication) marijuana 2 weeks prior
last meal: (Time and type) beef and vegetables, at 16:00

PARTICIPANT
body weight: (in kg pls) 103kg
known sensitivities: None
history of use: (experienced, novice, first timer - in general and for this specific substance/form) First timer

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): (list all taken substances) DMT powder (white)
Dose(s): (in the same order as Substances pls, use metric system i.e. g/ mg/ µg) 40mg
Method of administration: (dissolved in water, capsuls, insufflated, vaporized...) Vaporized in oil pipe

EFFECTS

Administration time: T=0:00 (expand this if you used delayed administration for multiple substances or the same substance with multiple doses. Use indices.) About 22:00
Duration: ~15min
First effects: Sickness, like extreme nausea throughout entire body. Wanted it to stop really bad.
Peak: (estimate a time range and note as e.g. T=2:00-4:00 for a range of 2 hours beginning 2 hours after administration) SWIM (person who took the dmt) is not sure, too much information from a few minutes in till comedown.
Come down: ~15 mimutes after administration
Baseline:

Intensity (overall): (use HRS-like scale i.e. 0-4: 0 = "Not at all;" 1 = "Slightly;" 2 = "Moderately;" 3 = "Quite a bit;" 4 = "Extremely."Pleased SWIM has nothing to base this on as it was his first psychedelic, but he found it extremely interesting.
Evaluation / notes:

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: 4 (past the first 4-5 minutes(0-4)
Unplesantness: (0-4) 4 (only the first 4-5 minutes)
Visual Intensity: 1-2 (SWIM has nothing to base this on, but it wasnt very vivid and detailed(0-4) 

AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: (0-4 ; what type of impleasantness ; duration) Mentally exhausted, till next day.
Afterglow: (0-4 ; what type of positive effects ; duration) Nothing really, other than having enjoyed the experience past the 4 first minutes.

(write your trip report as you would normally write it here)
SWIM administered the dose and after two "hits" had to put the pipe down. A few seconds after, he started feelimg what he can best describe as extreme nausea throughout the entire body, if he hadn't just inhaled DMT vapor he would have thought he was dying or atleast something was really wrong. That lasted for 4 minutes, he cannot remember what he was seeing during.
After those 4 minutes, he saw himself at a club with people dancing, but seemed to have trouble letting go of the place, but everytime he tried he'd be pulled away to an unexplainable place.
Eventually he was able to let go of the club scene, and was pulled out of the universe. He saw the universe as a sort of string, and a gigantic shadowy figure, much larger than the universe, standing next to it looking down on it. SWIM believes it was a being that had control over our universe. Not long after, SWIM was flying through a tube like a wormhole in movies, and was stuck in it. He opened his eyes, and immediatly came back to the real world. He was shaking.

He thinks it was a mimdblowing experience, but because of the first 4 awful minutes, he is afraid to tey again. Is it normal he felt so sick?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Spiralout
#2 Posted : 3/18/2018 4:04:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have had the same sick feeling, or something similar, during the first few minutes a few times. I'm not sure why. I vomited once too. Sometimes I've had beautiful feelings too.

Welcome. Thumbs up

DmnStr8
#3 Posted : 3/18/2018 6:07:10 AM

Come what may

DMT will clear you out. It will clear all negative fields. If you eating crappy food it will clear it. If you feeling negative feelings, it will clear it. If you need to be cleansed in any way it will clean it. It will heal you and teach you. It is not always nice about it. DMT takes a certain respectful approach and it will show you more and more. If you don't pay attention and go in with crap it will make you pay for it.

Set and setting starts days before ingestion for me. I eat well, sleep well, think well, do well and go into it well and 99 times out of 100 it is a winner. Respect is necessary. Period.
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Gaio
#4 Posted : 3/18/2018 11:51:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

spractral wrote:
I have had the same sick feeling, or something similar, during the first few minutes a few times. I'm not sure why. I vomited once too. Sometimes I've had beautiful feelings too.

Welcome. Thumbs up

Sure, he had those beautiful feelings after the bad ones had gone away too, however he just feels like it's a really steep price to pay. He'd never felt so bad before.

DmnStr8 wrote:
DMT will clear you out. It will clear all negative fields. If you eating crappy food it will clear it. If you feeling negative feelings, it will clear it. If you need to be cleansed in any way it will clean it. It will heal you and teach you. It is not always nice about it. DMT takes a certain respectful approach and it will show you more and more. If you don't pay attention and go in with crap it will make you pay for it.

Set and setting starts days before ingestion for me. I eat well, sleep well, think well, do well and go into it well and 99 times out of 100 it is a winner. Respect is necessary. Period.

He hadn't really had any negative feelings, other than having feeling bored a couple of days prior to trying the DMT. Other than the beef and vegetables that day, all he had eaten for the past week was ryebread - no junkfood, fatty food or otherwise unhealthy food. I can't really see what there was for the DMT to "detox".

The powder he used was pure white, very affordable, smelled like how people say it's supposed to (mix of new shoes and smelly flowers) - and he's wondering if it's normal for it to be as white as snow?

DmnStr8
#5 Posted : 3/18/2018 2:31:21 PM

Come what may

Gaio wrote:
He hadn't really had any negative feelings, other than having feeling bored a couple of days prior to trying the DMT. Other than the beef and vegetables that day, all he had eaten for the past week was ryebread - no junkfood, fatty food or otherwise unhealthy food. I can't really see what there was for the DMT to "detox".

The powder he used was pure white, very affordable, smelled like how people say it's supposed to (mix of new shoes and smelly flowers) - and he's wondering if it's normal for it to be as white as snow?

White crystals are nice! Smoalk Moar I say!! Get back in there and see what it shows you now. Perhaps there was a cleansing that you were not aware was needed. Go back and try again!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Gaio
#6 Posted : 3/18/2018 2:50:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

DmnStr8 wrote:
Gaio wrote:

White crystals are nice! Smoalk Moar I say!! Get back in there and see what it shows you now. Perhaps there was a cleansing that you were not aware was needed. Go back and try again!

Would you say it's unlikely that it'll feel like that again? Because he truly is afraid of that feeling

DmnStr8
#7 Posted : 3/18/2018 5:46:32 PM

Come what may

Gaio wrote:
Would you say it's unlikely that it'll feel like that again? Because he truly is afraid of that feeling

It's a roll of the dice anytime you use psychedelics. Best you can do is concentrate on your set and setting and that will certainly improved your chances of having a positive experience. Courage is needed. Good luck!

Exitwound
#8 Posted : 3/19/2018 10:47:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Gaio wrote:

You will be afraid every single time. I treat it as a skill to master:
You have to learn extraction, you have to learn how to smoalk.
You have to learn how to let go.

WeAreTheMicrobiota
#9 Posted : 3/20/2018 1:50:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Gaio wrote:

In my opinion, DMT can sometimes show you that there is a need to improve upon your life without showing you exactly what it is you need to do to accomplish that. Sometimes, it's best to take the time to really search to figure out what else you can be doing to live the best life you can before diving back into hyperspace. At least, in my own experience I've found that to be the case.

Gaio
#10 Posted : 3/28/2018 1:27:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Throwing a quick update, and thank you all for the answers. Since that time, he's tried it quite a few more times and figured out that it was the high dose for an absolute beginner, and not knowing what to expect - simply too overwhelming. Breathing properly and deeply counters the bad effect.

However, he hasn't had much of an experience with it ever since. CEVs are rather tame, mostly just blurry colors - emotions are going wild though, sometimes he feels impossibly happy. The stuff is probably bad quality.