We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT before jump with parachute Options

Exitwound
#1 Posted : 3/11/2018 9:08:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wondering if there are brave and stupid enough people to try it. In tandem of course.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

TGO
#2 Posted : 3/11/2018 10:09:17 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Sounds like a way to end up dead. Even if they were strapped to someone, flailing around on DMT while someone else tries to steer a chute is a recipe for REAL death.

I wouldn't recommend it.
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Psilosopher?
#3 Posted : 3/11/2018 10:22:30 PM

Don't Panic

I'm sorry, but this is just plain stupid.

DMT is already far more exhilarating than parachute diving. Plus, the beauty of DMT is with eyes closed. The dive is just a distraction, not to mention potentially lethal.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."

Exitwound
#4 Posted : 3/12/2018 7:44:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I completely agree that this is beyond stupid. It's just that one of my acquaintances told me a story about friend of his who apparently jumped while on acid. Assuming there is no limit to human stupidity, I was wondering if there are any recorded events of trying the same with DMT.

Northerner
#5 Posted : 3/12/2018 9:39:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd probably skydive on acid. Big grin

Sign me up.
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

woogyboogy
#6 Posted : 3/12/2018 12:11:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sunnyside
#7 Posted : 3/12/2018 12:11:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Northerner wrote:
I'd probably skydive on acid. Big grin

Sign me up.

I certainly understand and respect the viewpoint that it might be stupid.

Having said that, I am in also.

To be clear, I am speaking LSD.
In tandem with a trained professional.
Who is not doing LSD.
" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

DoingKermit
#8 Posted : 3/12/2018 12:45:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

woogyboogy wrote:
https://www.shroomery.org/9675/Godlike-DMT-Skydiving-Experience

DMT Skydive Experience

Nicely written story, but not true unfortunately (you might already know this, wb)...

From poster: "...With utmost respect and honesty, i must say... this trip report was just a dream, mixed with a psychology experiment for school and a yearn to learn how to love life again."

Genuine reasons to write it nonetheless. I wonder how he did on the assignment?

woogyboogy
#9 Posted : 3/12/2018 1:38:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DoingKermit wrote:
woogyboogy wrote:
https://www.shroomery.org/9675/Godlike-DMT-Skydiving-Experience

DMT Skydive Experience

Nicely written story, but not true unfortunately (you might already know this, wb)...

From poster: "...With utmost respect and honesty, i must say... this trip report was just a dream, mixed with a psychology experiment for school and a yearn to learn how to love life again."

Genuine reasons to write it nonetheless. I wonder how he did on the assignment?

Thanks Kermit for clearing that up. No I wasnt aware, although I had my doubts after reading it.

On topic: I also think that LSD is probably the go to drug for those inclined to do such actions. The use of LSD microdoses for enhancing extreme sports is widely known. And from a microdose to a macrodose its just a small step called curiousity.

Ulim
#10 Posted : 3/12/2018 5:26:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

AcaciaConfusedYah
#11 Posted : 3/13/2018 7:41:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Setting safety aside, which would be foolish.... safety is the first concern, but let's say that hypothetically everything was totally safe:

I think it would take away from both experiences. I have never been skydiving before, but if I did I would want to be sober, clear headed, and able to take in all the emotions that come with such a powerful experience. And the same mindset goes for DMT.

Combining the two experiences is going to lead to stimulation overload, and essentially you will either be out of this body, due to the DMT, and get nothing from the skydive (except potentially injured) and the act of skydiving might overtake the DMT, or you might have low dose effects, and just be distracted the whole time - from both experiences. You might be in the body enough to be concerned that you're on a very powerful drug, while also coming to the realization you are falling very fast towards the ground, and that the only thing that stops you from smashing to bits is the trust that someone else will pull that cord..... Could make for difficult experiences.

So... that being said. I wouldn't recommend that anyone take DMT and go skydiving. Go skydiving with a trained professional (sober) and then come home that night and safely smoke DMT in the proper setting, and pretend that you did the two at the same time Pleased.
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

Rick Sanchez
#12 Posted : 3/14/2018 12:55:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

if youโ€™ve ever experienced this stuff youโ€™d know not to do it. Do you really think you could shoot your hand out of hyperspace to pull your parachute or even know what a parachute was?
Rick Sanchez is a fictional character. Anything said by Rick Sanchez is not representative of any real life events whatsoever.All posts should be regarded as fictional occurrences in imaginary dimensions.

Everything exists some of the time but nothing exists all the time.

fathomlessness
#13 Posted : 3/16/2018 12:02:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I could envisage that this would be entirely possible if one had an e-cig vape at hand and knew and had tested the desired (responsible) dosage. I think only sub-breakthroughs would be of any value, and minimal ones at that.

I would imagine the feeling to be utterly blissful and freeing. If only it were safer Big grin

DmnStr8
#14 Posted : 3/22/2018 5:56:22 PM

Come what may

I have done both multiple times but never together, that sound moronic to be honest.

They are similar in nature though. I have stated the following before here on the nexus, but it bears repeating.

DMT is like jumping out of a plane. Your mind is waiting for the ground to come. It panics at first. It wants to flail and place the hand out to protect against the fall. The ground is not coming. The mind takes a moment to adjust to this. When it does, it learns to fly.

Both require a certain letting go in the mind. The panic must be quieted. Yes... it is falling and not flying but when you let go it is like flying. Suddenly you can look around without the panic and it is truly beautiful!! It is amazing dropping out of a plane! It is amazing taking DMT! Both create something very similar in the brain. Both can teach you to let go! Both can show you such beauty!!

I highly recommend both but not at the same time!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

ETERNAL
#15 Posted : 4/13/2018 10:52:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Breaking news.
Man completely obliterated on dmt falls out of airplane before tandem instructor was able to attach him to the harness.

There is only this and now. What this is exists as one.

Loveall
#16 Posted : 4/13/2018 4:53:12 PM

โค๏ธโ€🔥

DmnStr8 wrote:
I have done both multiple times but never together, that sound moronic to be honest.

They are similar in nature though. I have stated the following before here on the nexus, but it bears repeating.

DMT is like jumping out of a plane. Your mind is waiting for the ground to come. It panics at first. It wants to flail and place the hand out to protect against the fall. The ground is not coming. The mind takes a moment to adjust to this. When it does, it learns to fly.

Both require a certain letting go in the mind. The panic must be quieted. Yes... it is falling and not flying but when you let go it is like flying. Suddenly you can look around without the panic and it is truly beautiful!! It is amazing dropping out of a plane! It is amazing taking DMT! Both create something very similar in the brain. Both can teach you to let go! Both can show you such beauty!!

I highly recommend both but not at the same time!

Could you say if one is more intense than the other?
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

dragonrider
#17 Posted : 4/13/2018 8:25:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's a different kind of intense, so it's a bit like apples and oranges. The main difference is ofcourse that when you jump out of a plane, you could actually die if you don't follow the right procedures.

DmnStr8
#18 Posted : 4/14/2018 1:10:17 AM

Come what may

Loveall wrote:
Could you say if one is more intense than the other?

Appley oranges and orangey apples! Razz

DMT is more intense I would say! It can be completely ego shattering as you very well know.

The first time I skydived, I had what is called 'sensory overload', I didn't know where I was, who I was, and kind of just blanked out for a couple seconds. I failed my AFF log (Accelerated Free Fall) for that jump for this reason, however, I never had this happen again on subsequent jumps.

Accelerate Free Fall is a course where you jump out with two jumpmasters and they hold onto your pant leg and and waist area to keep you level, until you learn how to level yourself. You have to do practice touches to your ripcord and signal at 5500 feet for deployment of your chute. One jumpmaster then clears and the other stays with you until your chute has been pulled. I highly recommend this course for any of those out there with typa A personalities. I never tired tandom, but I am sure it is also very fun.

The sky is the limit!!

Thumbs up
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Loveall
#19 Posted : 4/14/2018 3:28:25 AM

โค๏ธโ€🔥

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚