We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
1st acacia attempt Options

wesker
#1 Posted : 2/21/2018 3:00:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I´ve been working a lot with MHRB with very high yields, from white xtals to smokable jungle wax, but this time im trying for the first time with some acacia, so i have one question, im gonna try the same tek i always used, boil powder with vinegar and salt, add lye, pull with xylene or naphtha and evap.

my question is, if i do this, will i end up with a bunch of goo which i need to re-x or it would be solid?, this is because i prefer to have a very impure dmt that can be smoked easily by friends or who ever i chose to share with.

also does acacia have any other psychoactive alkaloids like mhrb? i had not been able to find an unified answer for that.

"If I dont know you, you don´t exist."

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Northerner
#2 Posted : 2/21/2018 8:31:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In my experience acacias have different alkaloid profiles, depending on which one you use. Yes, there is a lot moar there than just DMT.

If you use hot naptha on a cold soup that has been sat a few days after basing you will get less goo and more xtals. I like to keep my soup hot when pulling and get all the stuff out. It can come out really oily if you use something like acuminata, and backsalting would be 100% necessary.

With confusa you can freeze precip and much of the fats will float around in blobs whilst the xtal and goo will stick on the dish, so you can just tip the unwanted gunk straight off and completely avoid doing a re-x. That depends of course on how much you trust your process. I've tried backsalting the tipped off solvent and got almost nothing... it's just fats, those white blobs floating around.

Embrace the goo. Changafy it and love it. Smile
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

wesker
#3 Posted : 3/3/2018 3:40:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sorry for the super late replay, thank you very much for the info, ive been working a bunch of overtime but it´s very appreciated Smile
"If I dont know you, you don´t exist."

tydel24
#4 Posted : 3/6/2018 12:27:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thats one thing in retrospect i think ould have helped me in my go of it,, Waiting on the soup to cool, lol,, COlt 45 malt liquor bottles are were my best friend,

I hope a good clen pull or two comes your way,, but if it dont,, that goo is pretty magical from my XPerience, i found it to be pretty pleasant,, sometime nauseating to vape,, But felt pleasant as hell!

ive xtraced from both acacia nad mimosa and had great results,, ut nothing ever compared to the orabgey shardies i got myu hands on when i was first made aware of the power it holds,,
it must have been made from a tottally different source,, i just dont know how they made it to be so clean, and the taste wasnt great but it sure wasnt throat burning/or hard to blast on,, this shit was like " spin your head around the room and just keep saying what?" "NO!" whaaa? Oh my god", Maybe it was a citrus tek?