We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My future printed out for me. Options

ewok
#1 Posted : 5/20/2011 2:06:59 AM

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set:Tired but relaxed
(physical condition) Set:OK
Setting (location):Bed
time of day: (12 or 24 hour system, daylight? starlight? overcast?)11pm
recent drug use: (list also any kind of medication)none
last meal: (Time and type)6pm had some pasta

PARTICIPANT
body weight: (in kg pls)95kg
known sensitivities:
history of use: (experienced, novice, first timer - in general and for this specific substance/form)experienced

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): (list all taken substances)Dmt
Dose(s): (in the same order as Substances pls, use metric system i.e. g/ mg/ �g)25mg
Method of administration: (dissolved in water, capsuls, insufflated, vaporized...)vaporized

EFFECTS

Administration time: T=0:00 (expand this if you used delayed administration for multiple substances or the same substance with multiple doses. Use indices.)11pm
Duration: (x hours)5-10 minutes
First effects:almost instant
Peak: (estimate a time range and note as e.g. T=2:00-4:00 for a range of 2 hours beginning 2 hours after administration)30seconds
Come down:T+6min
Baseline:t+10-15min

Intensity (overall): (use HRS-like scale i.e. 0-4: 0 = "Not at all;" 1 = "Slightly;" 2 = "Moderately;" 3 = "Quite a bit;" 4 = "Extremely."Pleased4
Evaluation / notes:4

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: (0-4)3
Implesantness: (0-4)2
Visual Intensity: (0-4)4

AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: (0-4 ; what type of impleasantness ; duration)1
Afterglow: (0-4 ; what type of positive effects ; duration)2

(write your trip report as you would normally write it here)
Picture this if you will.

I took it all in one hit, Held it in as long as I could I don't remember letting it out.

Within a instant I was sucked up into a machine I became apart of it I could physically feel this machine morphing with me, we became one, it had control and I was just there to observe.

This machine was a printer and it was printing out images hard coded with information that I could feel and absorb, it printed out image after image soon I realized it was images and information about me but it was the future me. Each Image was a step further into my future and with it came the information, this information was my memories up to that point I was absorbing them as they came out the printer. I was seeing my future but it was implanted with the memories I hadn't experience yet. The memories between now and the future. I had all these memories of family, work and friends that I hadn't experienced yet but it felt so real like they truly were my memories. There were good and bad memories and I could feel the emotions that came with them I felt the love of my time with my family, could recall jobs done at work and time spent with friends. It was like 2 or 3 years of information implanted in me and I could recall it all every experience my future self had gone through. My future life was good I was happy my family was happy everything seemed like life had worked out pretty good.

At the end the printer froze and there was a tree floating in the air with its roots hanging down, and some children type beings were jumping up at the tree tying to grab the roots, Then I was told for anything to happen it needs the roots for it to grow, after I had come down I started to wonder about this and believe it has a simple meaning that what I do now is the roots from which my future will grow.

This trip was the first time I have felt motion sickness I could feel myself going side to side with the printer as it was printing, It became almost unbearable and I had the feeling if it lasted any longer I would have vomited, It took a lot away from an amazing experience.

This trip was a few weeks ago but its one that's sticking with me, I hope I put the lesson into practice this is one I don't want to let slide on past.
Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
Red and yellow then came to be,
reaching out to me, lets me see.
There is so much more and it beckons me to look though to these,
infinite possibilities.
As below so above and beyond I imagine,
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Global
#2 Posted : 5/20/2011 5:33:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Perhaps the reference to the roots refers to your integration of your trip. Perhaps they mean that you cannot spiritually progress until you have integrated the trip. Personally I've been having pretty mild trips over the past two weeks or so. Kinda disappointing. Yesterday I watched 7 documentaries (good ol' netflix) which were pretty mind blowing and as I was watching, I was making many connections based on my DMT experiences. I was feeling very intellectually stimulated and after the fifth one or so, I broke out the spice and had a string of wonderful experiences as I was taken through museum tours of hyperspace. I attribute this highly to integration.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

giver of will
#3 Posted : 5/20/2011 8:34:41 PM

L.ife's S.ubliminal D.ream

I have felt like I was being shown my future a lot of times on psychedelics including DMT. I remember it was trying to show me how I would die and I DID NOT want to know, started fighting it and and bam, nightmare trip. So now I like to think that its not really looking into our future, but simply showing us what it might be like based on our present mindset.
"The world is like a ride at an amusement park. It goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride." - Bill Hicks

Handel
#4 Posted : 3/1/2018 1:14:38 AM

Little sheep lost in woods

Did these things come true? It's been 7 years since your post!

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 3/1/2018 7:15:38 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

ewok hasn't posted anything since 2015 despite having logged in fairly recently. It would be interesting to know how things panned out!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli