We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introducing Chess to this forum somehow? Options

justB612
#1 Posted : 2/27/2018 7:06:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi!

Chess is a fun intellectual game that is internationally accepted and simple yet popular.

I'm a noob programmer, would there be any way to implement chess in the chatroom? Or any other way Nexians could play chess with each other?

Would it be a huge hussle to make it happen?

Soooo whats your ideas folks?
A second chance? Huh... I thought I was on my fifth.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 2/27/2018 3:15:43 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

p-KB4

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

dreamer042
#3 Posted : 2/27/2018 4:02:33 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

We've used lichess.org in the past, it let's you create games and invite friends to play, you can also observe the game as others are playing it. Pretty solid setup.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Spiralout
#4 Posted : 2/27/2018 4:29:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm sure there is a way to Add it but you would have to talk to trav about that. It would be very cool though...Thumbs up

[Edit spelling]

FranLover
#5 Posted : 1/4/2019 11:16:58 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Lets just start posting chess related things here.

MAIN POINT. I have been experimenting with sub breakthrough changa and playing chess as soon as recovered (20-30min ending visuals.) 4 years of regular chess practice is my experience.

RESULT: Suprisingly efficient. The logarithym of dmt, generally felt and experienced through snake patterns and feminized, electronic type loops which envelop one completley, transmute onto the chess board as if meant to be. I could actually feel like a snake enveloping the rival. The moves were precise and fast (5 sec per move.) The games were complex and not based on normal openings or closings and felt very inspiring. Many moves had no thought behind them and were based on intution, which is bold, but incredibley they turned out true and correct.

For proper observation five games were played. 2 against one rival and three against the other. I had 1850 level of chess and the rivals respectivley had 2050lvl and 2400lvl. Chess ratings are very precise to acuratley prescribe the ability of the player and can not be fooled.
Out of these fives games I won 2 against tne first player and 1 against the other but also losing twice to him. One loss was by time (blitz; five minute games,) the other he beat me cause of skill as he was much better than me.

Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

DmnStr8
#6 Posted : 1/4/2019 11:48:04 PM

Come what may

Anyone hit me up anytime for a game of chess! Love chess!!Love

Dreamer pointed to the best anonymous chess website, I've tried many. https://lichess.org/

I have played a quite a few games with people in chat using lichess. It works well but I would love to see a chess tab if that were a possibility. In the mean time, lichess works fine.
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda