We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Alicia anisopetala questions?? Options

dmtsavedme
#1 Posted : 2/25/2018 2:59:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So i have some alicia vine from 3 different vendors i cooked up one batch so far it actually looked like quite young vine the pieces were pretty small so that could have something to do with it. But ive drank up to about 80grams of it and i get 0 effects would like to experiment with the other vendors vines (they are much larger too) but would like to know if anyone has had any experience with this vine? Ive read on here that it was really strong and ive also resd that it wasnt even an aya vine and also know that endlessness did an analysis and no beta carbolines were found, so im just looking for any new info regarding this vine if anyone has any positive or negative things to say about it.

Ive drank β€œblack” ayahuasca one time in peru but did not see it being cooked and dont know if it was alicia that was used or not but that was VERY active..
Wandering through wonderland

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

pinkoyd
#2 Posted : 2/25/2018 3:44:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extraordinary knowledgeSenior Member

I've come to the conclusion that Alicia was just a random vine that the original vendor mistook for Diplopterys cabrerana based on a superficial similarity of the seeds. Ethnobotanical vendors continue to offer it I think mostly just because people will buy it. I have seen reports where people claim that fresh leaf is active, but there doesn't seem to be any consistency, with most reports sounding like placebo. My own experience with it has been underwhelming to the point where I abandoned working with it.

It doesn't occur in any of the ethnobotanical litereture, and the GC/MS analysis you mentioned was ambiguous at best.

I used to maintain a live specimen in my collection as a curiosity and as a hedge against the day when someone might actually discover some activity in the plant. I forgot to bring it in during the last freeze, and honestly don't know if it made it because I haven't looked at it since then.

I'll take that as a sign that I don't care any more. Neutral
I already asked Alice.

dmtsavedme
#3 Posted : 2/25/2018 6:20:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

pinkoyd wrote:
I've come to the conclusion that Alicia was just a random vine that the original vendor mistook for Diplopterys cabrerana based on a superficial similarity of the seeds. Ethnobotanical vendors continue to offer it I think mostly just because people will buy it. I have seen reports where people claim that fresh leaf is active, but there doesn't seem to be any consistency, with most reports sounding like placebo. My own experience with it has been underwhelming to the point where I abandoned working with it.

It doesn't occur in any of the ethnobotanical litereture, and the GC/MS analysis you mentioned was ambiguous at best.

I used to maintain a live specimen in my collection as a curiosity and as a hedge against the day when someone might actually discover some activity in the plant. I forgot to bring it in during the last freeze, and honestly don't know if it made it because I haven't looked at it since then.

I'll take that as a sign that I don't care any more. Neutral

Yea you drank it by itself? How much did you drink did it give you any effects at all or completely nothing??
Wandering through wonderland

Jees
#4 Posted : 2/25/2018 3:28:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Had that vine a long time ago, did not work Thumbs down