We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Newbie Options

Ahriman
#1 Posted : 2/25/2018 12:30:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi!

Im a guy from Sweden and have been using psychedelics for 20 years now. The first 10-13 years i combined it with other drugs with wrong purposes. Today i use it together with a lot of meditatation to know myself better and work with my inner fears, my big ego and of course to get in contact with pure love, wich is so healing.

I have used all kinds of psychedelics over the years, but Ibogaine, Mescaline and DMT are the things that takes my away to a completely different place compared to mushrooms and other sorts of drugs. Together with meditation these things really has moved me forward in life.

Usually i just read in these kinds of forums without participating in anyway, but i will try to change that pattern and become an active member of this community. So hopefully i will get to know some of you nice peoople here over time.

Thats it for now. Hope you all have a nice weekend and beatiful journeys when you are soul traveling.

//Ahriman

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Tak0010
#2 Posted : 2/25/2018 5:56:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome. I just joined as well. Hope to see you around.
etenities attempt to perceive time