We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My introduction Options

SoulOrSane
#1 Posted : 2/25/2018 2:24:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I never know how to start these things, so I'll just jump in.

Although this is my first time posting here, I'm not new to the forums. Like several other drug-related forums and message boards, the Nexus has been an invaluable source of information for me for many years, and I have come to deeply appreciate and respect its community. I've been active on a few of the other boards, but grew to find their communities either dull or tedious and eventually moved on. Over the last few months, I've come to realize that the things that spoiled those communities for me were the result of unfiltered registration and the lack of proper forum etiquette. The Nexus maintains its community much more attentively, and I'd love to be a part of that.

A few weeks back, I had my first experience with DMT. It didn't go quite according to plan, but it opened a whole new world for me (and not just with the psychedelia). I've found myself almost obsessively curious about this compound, and I'm trying to absorb as much information as I can. After spending hours upon hours thoroughly combing through thread after thread, I decided it was time to finally register an account and become a part of the Nexus. The following Saturday, I registered my account, but waited to make this post until I knew what I wanted to say.

I'm excited to get to know you all, and I hope to be a good fit within the community.

As for my username, it comes from something that an old friend once said to me:
"You're more soul than sane. It makes you beautiful, but crazy."

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

TGO
#2 Posted : 2/27/2018 5:49:58 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Welcome to the Nexus!

I can relate to finding your way here, after being disappointed with the general attitude and childish behavior of some of the other psychedelic forums too. This one is definitely unique!

Loving your quote too, btw!

So come on in, have a look around, it is good to have you here!

Peace!

Smile
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

SoulOrSane
#3 Posted : 3/3/2018 9:59:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

TGO wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus!

I can relate to finding your way here, after being disappointed with the general attitude and childish behavior of some of the other psychedelic forums too. This one is definitely unique!

Loving your quote too, btw!

So come on in, have a look around, it is good to have you here!

Peace!

Smile

Thank you! Smile