We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
mimosa hostilis root bark yeild Options

bigdub
#1 Posted : 11/29/2011 1:17:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

what kind of yield can i expect from 112 grams of root bark? ive heard anywhere from .57-.1% nothing definitive.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Luuk
#2 Posted : 11/29/2011 1:47:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thats the average indeed. But yields can be up to 2,5%.

geordie
#3 Posted : 11/29/2011 5:17:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i can vouch for that im pretty new to this i must admit but the couple times ive done it 100g of mimosa has given me almost exactly 1g

VoidTraveler
#4 Posted : 11/29/2011 7:39:41 PM

Traveler's pet cactus

Senior Member | Skills: Harm reduction

I've done three extractions now. First one yielded a 0.7% but I believe that is mainly because I discarded the MHRB mixture too fast and didn't use enough lye. Second extraction was a total failure because I screwed up the A/B TEK and still need to redo it with a lower amount of MHRB and with pH testing. Third extraction is a still on going STB extraction and the first pull alone yielded 0.624%(1.56 grams out of 250g of MHRB).

I believe I'll be able to reach at least 1.5% on this still going extraction, especially since my mimosa soup has been maturing for a week since the first pull. I'm planning on doing the next two pulls on saturday.
The spice extends life.
The spice expands consciousness.
The spice is vital to space travel.

LionDogBear117733
#5 Posted : 2/25/2018 12:06:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

VoidTraveler, which tek have you been using?

downwardsfromzero
#6 Posted : 2/25/2018 1:54:12 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

LionDogBear117733 wrote:
VoidTraveler, which tek have you been using?

Ummm... check the "last visit" date, underneath the avatar.
Quote:

And this thread was last posted in on November 29 2011...

Welcome to the Nexus - it's a fantastic resource where, if you put in a little time and effort to do the reading, you'll find out what you need to know.

So dig in and start digesting the information. You'll find most of your questions will have been asked by others many times before. The stickied threads in each subforum would thus be a good place to start.

a quick search turned up: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=26053
VoidTraveler wrote:
Hyperspace Fool wrote:

Do you smoke your DMT Fumarate? Or do you convert it to freebase?

I believe that what I have is DMT fumarate. It's a yellow oilish powder. I used Lazyman's STB extraction TEK found on another forum(Hot water + MHRB => stir like a mofo and keep at 60C. Add Lye, stir for 20 mins at 60C. Add naphtha, stir for 20 minutes and seperate for an hour. Seperate and repeat at least two more times with fresh naphtha). During the freeze precipitation a yellowish sludge formed in the naphtha. Chemically I'm not very proficient so while I do understand the process in rough lines, I'm not exactly sure why it works that way and what the results are. So perhaps it's not even fumarate.

The smoke is harsh and I can feel it enter my lungs but it's not as if I'm burning the insides. It's bearable and having a lung full of weed feels more taxing that the DMT.

(I don't think he had the fumarate, seeing as no fumaric acid was added!)

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli