We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New to The Nexus! Options

mygaianmind
#1 Posted : 2/24/2018 7:33:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello ladies and gentlemen!

First of all, I’d like to express my gratitude and appreciation for the opportunity to share this space with all of you who are just as curious about the human experience / consciousness as I am. It is an honor to exist in this time and place and have the technology available to enable deep conversation and insight into such ancient and culturally significant altered states of being.

I have been fascinated by the ability to induce altered states of consciousness for as long as I can remember. This curiosity quickly took me down a dark path in which I exsisted for several years. I dug myself a deep hole and resided there for far too long. Before my trench got too deep, I was able to catch a few glimpses of the infinite beauty and possibility that was hidden behind the illusion I was living in. This gave my hope. A hope which I clung onto for dear life even through the most challenging situations. I knew there was more. I crawled out of that hole four years ago, beat up beyond recognition and thanking the powers at be for everything that I went through. Since then I have been on a spirit quest. An exploration through the internal and external infinite realms that defy conventional comprehension in search for myself. I have met the most incredible people and have experienced more rich and meaningful experiences in the last four years than I did in the previous 24 years on this planet. I have been on a journey to share this light and hope with as many people as possible. I am young but I have seen a lot. I hope my synopsis is sufficient enough to qualify as an introduction.

Anyway, the nexus has been an invaluable tool for me in my quests through the DMT landscape in which we are all so familiar yet unfamiliar with. So I’d like to thank all of you who have been around for a while for guiding me. I am excited to share my insights and experiences with you all and call myself a part of this community.

I’ll end my rambling with a little catchphrase that a friendly entity once whispered in my ear.... “you are that which you seek”.

Salutations.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Loveall
#2 Posted : 2/24/2018 6:46:33 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Welcome to the Nexus mygaianmind. Your story is inspiring, thanks for sharing. Looking forward to seeing you around.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Doc Buxin
#3 Posted : 2/24/2018 7:26:21 PM

Pay No Mind

Welcome mygaianmind!

You seem to have the calm, respectful, grateful attitude that will allow you to fit in well around here.

See you around the forum.

Peace.
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

mygaianmind
#4 Posted : 2/24/2018 7:47:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you loveall and doc! I very much appreciate the kind words Smile