We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Poll Question : What is your experience with microdosing psychedelics?
Choice Votes Statistics
Never tried microdosing 3 9 %
Tried microdosing, but with no interesting effects 1 3 %
Tried microdosing, with mostly negative effects 1 3 %
Tried microdosing, with mostly positive effects 28 84 %

PREV12
Do you microdose psychedelics? Options

Doc Buxin
#21 Posted : 2/17/2018 3:50:18 AM

Pay No Mind

JustAnotherHuman wrote:
.5 mgs gives you noticeable effects? That's 500 micrograms.Wut?

You must be really sensitive lol.

I get very noticeable affects from 1 mcg of LSD for microdosing.
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

smoothmonkey
#22 Posted : 2/17/2018 11:22:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Microdosing mushrooms... Love Thumbs up
असतो मा सद्गमय ।
तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय ।
मृत्योर्मा अमृतं गमय ।

Hector
#23 Posted : 2/17/2018 11:41:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I micro dose Amanita Muscaria at night sometimes to help me sleepThumbs up

Well it's also a dissociative and sedative-hypnotic. Its not really psychedelic at those doses though.

I have not tried micro dosing ayahuasca
"The more powerful and original a mind, the more it will incline towards the religion of solitude" Aldous Huxley

Rock.0
#24 Posted : 2/21/2018 8:57:09 PM

"Psilocybin makes nicer people

I microdosed extensively with psilocybin, a tiny bit with LSD and once with MDMA and for the most part can't say it's been very helpful, but I have some hypotheses about why.
1. I'm very sensitive to substances, a sprinkle of drugs gets me pretty high, you wouldn't believe how far a pinch of weed goes for me. So it made getting the dose right very difficult, and even when I found a small enough dose, still felt a little spaced out.
2. The tasks I was doing and hoping to improve while microdosing were very cognitively taxing, such as reading and interpreting scientific papers, doing uni assignments etc. Microdosing made me feel spaced out, lacking focus, very easily distracted and lethargic. It's like I got the body load without the high.
3. There have been odd occasions when I have found psilocybin MDing to be a bit more positive. During particularly tough times in my life, where I've had a run of difficult events and emotions to deal with, MDing has improved my mood and helped me feel a bit more positive. So maybe my baseline serotonin was a bit lower during those times, allowing more margin for improvement. Being an entheogen researcher, I'm sure you'd have a better understanding on this than me.
4. I've found MDing at the upper dosage cut off to be pretty enjoyable if going to a party or social event when I don't really feel like drinking, but don't want to be completely sober either, so again, it might be my cognitive heavy work mentioned in point 2, that doesn't go so well.

Out of the above substances, I found psilocybin the easiest to deal with, LSD, even at 4ug was too much to get any work done. MDMA was interesting, it probably gave me the most focus, but I'm not keen on ingenting that stuff on a daily basis.

My current go tos for cognitive enhancement are 2mg nicotine gum, or modafinil, they both work extremely well for me.

AikyO
#25 Posted : 2/22/2018 1:32:56 PM

Neō KyK ĖntheŌnaut

I wanted to get back to microdosing, mushroom this time, but it didn't happen. And I feel no need to do so actually, through more regular meditation practice, martial art and other form of body grounding-expression, I have found some of the same "glow" to manifest itself. Overall it is sensory enhancement.

It's really coming slow and one thing at a time but I like it that way. I guess that maybe if One had microdosed for one month and then stop but carried on meditation practice, he could maintain and further what is reached and revealed in those times. It is most likely easier to reach those states when you've been shown the way, internally. Whereas heavier dose bring different things to bring back, they aren't really interesting to get on your own. The microdosed state on the other hand is like a smooth breeze, who wouldn't want to be a smooth breeze? Carrying on and on ...
安心精神芝簡単吸収前進
'''.'''''...'''''''..'~>\\\*'*¤@¤-.*;,^/ò°ò\^,,;*.-¤@¤*'*///<~'..'''''''...'''''.'''
*/(°_-_-_-_-_-_-,-:_:°_°::.:..((<u><u><u><u><u><vvv><vvv><vv><vvv>((",°^°FFF[[[--°°°___<<<```///---_°°°<<`_`_`°o°o°O°O°.°-)-(-°..°o.)°..O))°°(O°;';;'';;;''<°<°<<°°°<°°°<<<°°__-_---___---_°_°°___°°--°°_---____/__//___//__///__/_///_/_///_//o°oo°°oo°°oo°oo°°°ooo°o°o°o°o°o°°o°o°o^°^°^^°^°^°^°,,-.'''..--''__--```((-°-),-.-,,((),)(),)
.°o;;;^`^_<<<8>>>_^`^,,,O.°

Noisy
#26 Posted : 2/22/2018 9:21:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am currently microdosing.

150mg of dried Cubensis every 4 days. It is helping me do deal with moderate anxiety/depression symptoms, linked to professionnal burn out.

I feel a lot more energy the day I microdose and the day after. I'm getting, after 3 weeks, really better. I find it difficult to work while on microdose, my work require to be very focused and if I am a little bit dizzy while on such low doses of mushrooms I am certainly going to reduce the dose to 100mg (I took 200mg the first week only)

downwardsfromzero
#27 Posted : 2/22/2018 10:10:23 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

entheogenstudy wrote:
Hello again!

My microdose study, which many of you kindly contributed to last year, is now published in the Nordic Studies on Alcohol and Drugs (NAD). It has been through a number of revisions.

Here is the link to the article in NAD:
http://journals.sagepub....10.1177/1455072517753339

And here is a link to the article on my ResearchGate page:
https://www.researchgate..._psychedelic_microdosing

Big thanks to everyone who contributed. I hope this article will be a small beginning for many research projects on psychedelic microdosing.

PS. I have many plans for psychedelic research, including an interview study of bad trip experiences and a big survey. I will post it here when it is ready, and I hope many of you will take the time to participate.

Still interesting to hear the microdosing stories here, I guess...

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

PREV12