We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT»
Settings for Anlerr Mr Bald T ceramic cup vaporiser Options

tseuq
#21 Posted : 2/21/2018 1:00:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

offtopic;

@zikzak; Congratulations on your promotion! Smile

tseuq
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Aum_Shanti
#22 Posted : 2/22/2018 12:17:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Did lately some tries with different settings on the Bald T. Overall I killed 2 cups!!!

Up 'til now, I always used it in the setting I tried first (20W, TCNi). So I now tried it also at 30W and at some higher temps 240-260°C (TCNi). The first thing I immediately recognized was, that the heat up was way more quicker than just 50%, but also that at 30W and higher temps there's quite a chance your cup will be killed. You hear a cracking sound, and that was it...

To me it seems already at 30W the heat element heats so fast, that the thermal conduction cannot keep up and there develops quite a strong internal temp difference tension in the cup, which then results at higher temps in a crack. So I personally cannot advice using it safely at 30W, at least not at higher temps.

I vaped some stims during these trials (3-FA, 3-FEA, 3-FPM), and the behavior there was also interesting:
At 20W, the best setting was 225°C. Like that you could vape it nicely in one toke and had zero remains (vaped cleanly) in the cup. But when I did set it to 30W, some of the substance got charred.

@SUBZERO:

Nice to hear from some experience with it. Zikzak already told me, they made this one. It actually looks very much like a Bald T. Heck, I will probably sooner or later also get one...
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

Rudi Carell
#23 Posted : 2/25/2018 1:14:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

@ Aum_Shanti:

Thanks for testing these higher settings ... I am warned now.

And intersting to hear, that the stims you vaped (3-FA, 3-FEA, 3-FPM) left zero remains in the cup at 20W. I am really curious to hear, if the same was true for your trials with 5-Meo-Dmt? Could you also vape it cleanly with zero remains?

Aum_Shanti
#24 Posted : 2/26/2018 11:04:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Could you also vape it cleanly with zero remains?

YUP.
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

Rudi Carell
#25 Posted : 2/28/2018 2:53:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

@ Aum_Shanti: Thanks! Sounds good! I'll get one now and report my experiences here ...

Aum_Shanti
#26 Posted : 3/13/2018 12:37:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Short Update:

As said, for me 5-MeO-DMT FB vapes cleanly as well as almost all other substances.

But DMT, MET and DPT (all FB) leave a dark brown blackish residue. I think it's maybe charred material. So I came up with an idea I tried out: Adding some oil in the cup, so that there's a better heat distribution throughout the cup.

Tried it first with 10mg DMT. So I put some coconut oil in the cup, and then the DMT. When trying to vape it, I immediately realized that one has to increase the temp like that. But then it worked. Then tried it with 20mg DMT (which was all what I still had left), and I could vape it in one toke. Unfortunately I'm now out of DMT, so I couldn't test it with bigger amounts...

It also was quite less harsh than the usual way, so I would tend to think it works better that way. But as said, I couldn't test it enough, as I'm out of DMT. But always remember to wait until your atomizer is cold again and your oil again solid (if you take coconut oil), as otherwise the still liquid oil will flow out of the cup, if it isn't upright anymore...(I didn't think about it anymore, when I changed the atomizer when it was still warm...)

BTW: I'm now always using it at 25W. There it still works "normal" and doesn't have the problems mentioned above.

SkyGoesPop
#27 Posted : 3/14/2018 2:16:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I know this is a little off topic, but it is still somewhat relative.

I put spice in to a CCell .5ml cartridges that are meant for ego type batteries. The ego batteries work fine but you can't break through without taking a couple of full length hits of about 8 seconds. If I put it on a mod with a ego adapter and set it to 12 watts and pulse it a couple of times before taking the hit...it seems to produce an almost invisible, smooth vapor and you can reach breakthrough easily...like I did the first time...accidentally lol

I add about 5-10% of 50/50 PG/VG melt in a vial dipped in to a mug of microwaved hot water. Syringed it into the cart, it is very dense inside and it recrystallized but it still seems to be feeding just fine, as I am half way through it by now.

I was about to order the Mr. Bald T just before I started messing with these carts

SUBZERO
#28 Posted : 3/28/2018 9:42:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I know this is a late reply but I just wanna reiterate: The quartz quest is hands down the best DMT method I've tried. It almost tastes like air if you use nice crystals. As for taking it all in one hit? NO problems there whatsoever. In fact, you might say it works a little TOO well. Hyperslaps are not out of the question! Shocked proceed with caution, if you dare...

zikzak
#29 Posted : 4/15/2018 6:39:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SUBZERO
#30 Posted : 4/18/2018 7:44:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bald t meets quartz quest. Looks nice 👌

Charoite
#31 Posted : 4/21/2018 4:13:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

How does the Sai top-air compare with these other devices like the divine tribe, quartz quest and bald-t?

Aum_Shanti
#32 Posted : 4/21/2018 11:44:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

@zikzak:

Interesting! Anyone knows at which wattage one can run this?

zikzak
#33 Posted : 4/21/2018 11:59:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

25-40 watts
Manual: https://cdn.shopify.com/...pdf?15046563538751777896

Supposedly it should heat up faster than the Quartz Quest 2 which is coming out soon but some people already got a hold of. And build quality should be better. This is from one comment I read comparing the two so take it for what it's worth Smile I personally really like the look of it.

Aum_Shanti
#34 Posted : 6/6/2018 10:52:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I received my QQ and was actually surprised, as this wasn't indicated on the webpage.

It seems the Quartz Quest is a collaboration work of Longmada (the manufacturer of the Mr Bald T) and Divine Tribe. So no wonder the design looks very similar.

The tops are even interchangeable.

zikzak
#35 Posted : 6/6/2018 11:11:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Looking forward to hear your impressions!

I have recently stumbled on this - thought I might share it:

"The Yocan Evolve plus is my fav for freebase. Its like it was made for it.
The hits from the Evolve are more efficient, it just hits alot better. The QQ hits felt alot more harsh but yet less effective. I have both types of coils (for the evolve) and actually pref the dual wire coils. The heat the coils produce along with the 10 sec cutoff time just produces an awesome perfect hit. But everyones different."

Aum_Shanti
#36 Posted : 6/6/2018 4:40:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

As you may remember I developed a huge perma-tolerance. Just 1 day before the QQ arrived, I made a test after some time abstinence with 50mg MET FB. MET, because DMT is too precious for a test and in the hope MET still wouldn't have a big effect on the tolerance.

So I vaped 50mg MET FB and ... nothing. Seems it's gonna take like forever to get rid of this perma-tolerance.

zikzak
#37 Posted : 6/6/2018 6:01:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh shit - well you still have 5-MeO-DMT I guess - but that really sucks..

Aum_Shanti
#38 Posted : 6/6/2018 11:06:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Oh shit - well you still have 5-MeO-DMT I guess

Lol yes, but honestly 5-MeO-DMT is something you rather wanna do seldom...

So it could take a long time until I can test it on DMT.

SpiceyMeatball
#39 Posted : 6/7/2018 4:49:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SUBZERO wrote:
I know this is a late reply but I just wanna reiterate: The quartz quest is hands down the best DMT method I've tried. It almost tastes like air if you use nice crystals. As for taking it all in one hit? NO problems there whatsoever. In fact, you might say it works a little TOO well. Hyperslaps are not out of the question! Shocked proceed with caution, if you dare...

@subzero
are you using the QQv2 @ 310F still? I was using the DCv3 @350 and tried the QQ at 410. Didn't get a crappy taste and everything seemed like it vaped...... I'm wondering if you have bumped up your temps since?

Everything posted here are the rantings of a crazy guy who lives close by. This is his story. Not really sure what he's saying but maybe you all can make sense of it.......

zikzak
#40 Posted : 6/7/2018 6:37:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Aum: Yes or you could do 5-MeO-DMT every day for half a year as a guy I just stumbled upon on Facebook. Sounds pretty crazy. In the end he started to use it orally with a MAOI also.. But well getting a bit off topic here Pleased Looking forward to hear your impressions when you'll get to it sometime.. Still curious about the Vivant Incendio, haven't seen anyone using it yet..

PREV1234NEXT»