We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
weirdest thing you had to do while tripping Options

jiva
#1 Posted : 2/18/2018 1:41:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hi everyone,

so a hour ago i had a nice sub breakthrough dmt trip. but at around the halfway point my eye started to itch so i had to walk to the bathroom to get my contact lenses out.
worked surprisingly well. but still a weird thing to do while tripping.

what are your weird things you did while tripping?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Wolfnippletip
#2 Posted : 2/18/2018 3:21:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

LSD often seems to send me some task to do. One time I was unexpectedly enlisted to score a High School Swim/Diving Meet. Last time I did LSD I had to go outside in the bitter cold while peaking and thaw out two frozen faucets. Very happy
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

jiva
#3 Posted : 2/18/2018 9:37:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

a few years ago when i was living with a roommate (he only knew about me smoking weed) i was planning on a nice LSD trip on our terrace.
in our living room we had a cabinet he wanted to repaint for months so he decided to do this that day.
because it was heavy and full of stuff he wanted me to help him - which normally would not have been any problem, but because i had no idea how this would work wile tripping, so i tried for what felt like an hour to convince him to do it another day. but it did not work.

i ended up cleaning out most of the cabinet alone. then we had to carry it through my room to the terrace and he spent most of the day right in front of my big windows painting the damn thing.
carrying the cabinet on LSD felt like a herculean task to me, but because of how this guy is it was easier for me then him.

because i felt like being watched all the time the trip was not what it could have been, i could not use the terrace because of the spray paint he used and i ended up watching 4 hours of jimmy hendrix concerts on my tv

(backstory info on the roommate: he almost exclusivity eats processed foods, lost a lot of his hair because of that, he is kind of slow, and when it comes to physical strength... my grandmother is more capable while he in his late 20s is a living testament on how you can ruin your body with just eating unhealthy)

Mitakuye Oyasin
#4 Posted : 2/18/2018 9:43:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Flew to Vegas from LA with the promise of a free ride back after a Dead/Steve Miller show. I had classes the next day, so it was important I got back to LA. Dropped LSD and had the most amazing time. Then the girl I was promised a ride from drops a bombshell 90% of the way through the show. She was staying the night and flying back the next day and she set me up with a ride with a dude I had never met before. Dude I had never met before insisted on leaving before the end of the show to try and beat traffic out of the concert and back to LA. I didn't really have a choice, so we left. As soon as we get out of town and gas up, still in NV, he hands me the keys and tells me that he is going to grab some sleep and I should drive us back to LA in a car I had never been in before as I was peaking on acid. Sure I said, no problem. He has no idea I took LSD and did not appear to do any drugs, I think he was tired from drinking and dancing. I was able to avoid two near accidents with aggressive big rigs, neither my fault, just wrong place wrong time. Then at the border crossing he was dead asleep and border guy asks do you have anything to declare? I was seriously thinking of saying, yeah this is not my car and I'm fucking peaking on acid and I do not even know this guy passed out next to me. I resisted. Needless to say it was a very strange drive. I kept having flashes of "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" driving through the warm desert at night, vibrating ridiculously. Dude I had never met before literally woke up as I pulled his car into my driveway some 4 hours later. I told him what city he was in and how to get to the freeway, then I walked away never to see him again. Weird rest of the night, got about an hours worth of sleep before a full day of classes with not one but two surprise tests. Somehow I managed to pass both.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Northerner
#5 Posted : 2/18/2018 10:07:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ate lunch with a priest and a nun, and my parents and GF whilst tripping balls on acid.
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

EntreNous
#6 Posted : 2/18/2018 11:05:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Not real proud of this one. Junior year of H.S., 1984. Five of us took a big handful of liberty caps each then hiked a couple miles up a steep hill to a stand of arundo/bamboo. We then proceeded to split into 2 teams and launch bamboo spears at each other from opposite sides of the ridge. My friend "Joe" tried to catch one and it split his hand wide open. Right about then we all started peaking pretty good. We carried Joe down the hill then carried him a couple miles across town to the hospital, where his mom happened to be a nurse. No real reason for us to carry him at all actually, it just seemed like the thing to do. We showed up at the emergency entrance laughing our asses off carrying Joe like royalty in a 4 man firemans carry. Joe seemed to take FOREVER just to get some stitches, we got antsy. We wandered around giggling, looking into random rooms and hallways for what seemed like hours. The staff tolerated us but, lol, Joe didn't get to come out to play for a few weeks. Good times. Lessons learned.
Be regular and orderly in your life, that you may be violent and original in your work. -Flaubert-

till next time , ahskě:nę hę ( Peace)

PlantTraveller
#7 Posted : 2/18/2018 10:58:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm mastering the art of the speaking with the landlord while tripping. It seems to be a special thing that I have to do both on mushrooms and LSD. It's a fantastic training ground, and a real challenge, for someone like me who prefers to trip alone.
Until we are all free, we are none of us free.
Emma Lazarus

Bdevall158
#8 Posted : 2/20/2018 5:24:06 AM

Mind Wanderer

Not sure if this applies, but on my first true LSDMT experience, I was cruising good on the LSD at night on a full moon, alone next to a campfire, and decided to go ahead and try a small bowl of changa to "test the waters". After my first toke, i was amazed by the strength of just the first toke. i sat and observed a moment as the shadows and plants began to shift and come to life. I began to hear a noise rustling around in front of me, but i was uncertain if it was just a trick of the mind. Then i began to hear a strong fast sniffing noise, that definitely was not a familiar creature. then the next second before i could process anything out pops a skunk about two feet in front of me. I basically did a backflip and ran to my tent, mostly just to avoid the potential spray, but the LSDMT certainly made me get more scared then i should have.
After i realized there was nothing to fear I searched for my headlight, but my surprise friend was long gone. I had a good laugh at the obsurdity of the encounter. Thus in such a amused mood I felt the confidence to finish the bowl in one or two good tokes. The experience was strong, and with my eyes open I knew where i was, but my mind could not piece together the landscape around me which seemed oddly disproportional (as usual). It was at this moment of confusion/curiosity that my gut made the horrifying and undeniable flip due to having one to many cups of coffee that day. i needed to sit on a toilet immediately! however in my far out state of mind, even though the campfire before me was totally safe and in a fire ring, all i could think in my mind was fire-cant leave unattended. I panicked momentarily, but got it together ( no danger ever), and had to make a B line dash about a quarter mile to the bathroom. fortunatley the campground was empty and no one was around, and that was one of those almost didnt make it stories. thankfully i had my wits about me enough to make it, having to run through the fractal matrix is not advisable.
LOVE & LIGHT

Wolfnippletip
#9 Posted : 2/20/2018 2:43:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When I was 15 I did LSD at Church Camp. Can't recommend it. I'm glad it wasn't my first time on acid or I might have lost it. Razz
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

DmnStr8
#10 Posted : 2/20/2018 11:30:13 PM

Come what may

When I was 14 I was tripping on LSD. I was with a group of rowdy friends and one of them was screwing around kicking in the air. One of these kicks caught me square in the nose and broke it. I spent the next couple hours bending my nose from one side of my cheek to the other in the mirror. It was pretty weird!Shocked
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Loveall
#11 Posted : 2/21/2018 7:05:54 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Once I took too many mushrooms and harmalas. I was gone. I laid down on the bathroom floor and peed on myself while saying dah, dah, dah, dah...
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Rock.0
#12 Posted : 2/21/2018 10:20:22 AM

"Psilocybin makes nicer people

A mate and I decided to do shrooms, then we wanted some shisha, so we got the hookah ready but realised we were out of shisha. The mushies put us into that single track mind/on a mission from God state of mind so we never questioned whether it would be a good idea to walk 30mins to the tram stop, hop on a tram for 15mins to the Afghani shop that sells the best shisha, then get back to my mates place. The tram ride freaked us both out, talk about a really bad setting, so we hopped off and walked the rest of the way, then couldn't work up the courage to try our luck with the tram again. It definitely wasn't the best trip.

Another time we (same friend) were tripping on LSD (my first time), and during the come down, we decided to crystalise some bottle of brown liquid my mate got off another friend who claimed he had half extracted a batch of DMT. Had we done this before? No, but LSD told us we were smart enough to figure it out! And Cypress Hill - When The Shit Goes Down started playing on Spotify, so it seemed like a good sign we should go ahead with the plan. For some reason we thought we could just boil the liquid semi-extracted DMT on the stove for a few mins and get something smokeable, but it didn't work, not surprisingly.

My last story isn't actually mine, but a mates (the same one actually), who was tripping is ass off in the back of a cab. When he was about to tell the cabbie where to go, the driver replied "I can smell your destination", and then refused to take payment after correctly arriving at the intended destination without being verbally told where to go.