We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
extraction problem Options

Sakkadelic
#21 Posted : 2/20/2018 2:58:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No it won't dissolve the bark, not even the DMT. It just breaks up the bark so DMT is freebased and freed into solution, you can pour of the solution leaving the bark behind but there's no need for that, just add your NPS and do the pulls normally.
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

bionecrosis
#22 Posted : 2/23/2018 8:31:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok,I did experimental extraction from 24gr bark.It wasn´t powdered ,just added water at 13.4PH and let it rest for week.I did 4 pulls with 25 ML hot heptan.Both heptan and base solution were hot.Ten minutes strong shake ,let it separete and 3 times each,after third shake the solvent was rested for around 15 min for good separation.I put the solvent in fridge -24 celsius for around 20 hours.The result was some cristal form yellow dmt and some floating brown powder.I filtered the powder and dryed it and it gave me brown oily substance,I mixed them both and did 3 re with 10 ml heptane.At third re I didnt found any segment rest in the liquid and did evaporation on them.Why I bring brown oily dmt and why the solvent rest colored?I evaporeted the rest of the solvent and same thing heppend,I get some dryed powders on the dish and when scrapping it some oily structure dmt appear in the middle.I don´t thing any solvent rest becaUSE no smell was there.Also this dmt don´t have any dmt spesific smell.Where is the problem guys?Why not all of the dmt break upon freeze,it was cloudy almost milky atleast when it was cold.
Thanks

DmnStr8
#23 Posted : 2/24/2018 12:39:05 AM

Come what may

Razz
DmnStr8 attached the following image(s):
holding-hands-mom-and-child.jpg (147kb) downloaded 76 time(s).
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

bionecrosis
#24 Posted : 2/25/2018 8:40:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bump,
Why after third re the stuff was stil oily and something brown.Why after 20 h in freezer the half of the dmt still was like some dust inside the solvent

downwardsfromzero
#25 Posted : 2/26/2018 8:16:50 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

bionecrosis wrote:
Bump,
Why after third re the stuff was stil oily and something brown.Why after 20 h in freezer the half of the dmt still was like some dust inside the solvent

Because these things happen sometimes. DMT is funny (strange) stuff.

To get bigger crystals, try cooling your solvent more slowly.

When recrystallising try to leave the brown stuff behind in the first place. If you dissolve it it tends to crash out first.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

bionecrosis
#26 Posted : 2/26/2018 11:26:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think the problem is more about the hot pulls,thats why it sucks more black goo and oily structur DMT.The final product after 3 re where more similar to hashish not dmt.And when was hot it was somethinkg like brown oil something similar to QWISO.I think that some part of the plant rest in the solvent whith the pulls and thats why it changes color.Actualy I shaked strong and little bubbles formed.They separated good after 3-4 min.I readed something not long ti me ago for teanines o
I am thinking Zippo fluid will be my next choice backsalting again and pulling with the finest heptan.Also it seems nafta pulls requires less time.What amount of acid water u recomendade for 300 ml solvent with estimated 1,5 gr spice?

downwardsfromzero
#27 Posted : 2/26/2018 1:48:08 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:
when was hot it was somethinkg like brown oil

That's exactly what I'm getting at.

Quote:
What amount of acid water u recomendade for 300 ml solvent with estimated 1,5 gr spice?

I recommend calculating at least one proton equivalent per DMT equivalent. The volume to which this corresponds depends on your choice of acid.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Lumina
#28 Posted : 2/26/2018 2:29:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Nereus wrote:
You want purity? Use less heat. Do teks cold...

What he said! ^
Solutions should be warm, not hot!

3-4 minutes is not enough time for separation. 15 min. is ideal. Even if the solvent looks clear, fine particles of plant will still remain suspended in the non polar. And then the lack of patience only culminates with migrating base mix into your pulls... no wonder the brown result. This should be a matter of concern for backsalting stages as well. Even if separation occurs faster when doing the mini a/b, emulsions still form and you could easily contaminate your pulls if you will not allow enough sep. time.

... And in general try not to shake!

bionecrosis
#29 Posted : 2/26/2018 6:07:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Quote:
when was hot it was somethinkg like brown oil

That's exactly what I'm getting at.

Quote:
What amount of acid water u recomendade for 300 ml solvent with estimated 1,5 gr spice?

I recommend calculating at least one proton equivalent per DMT equivalent. The volume to which this corresponds depends on your choice of acid.

Dude ur comment on second question is confusing.I don´t know other sinification of proton apart of the atom proton.And u say that this deppent of the acid choice.Well I am using HCL adn I don´t think there will be some difference if PH is achived.I can figure and estimate the liquid regard the first ammount of bark disolved in acuid water ,but something less.

bionecrosis
#30 Posted : 2/26/2018 6:11:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lumina wrote:
Nereus wrote:
You want purity? Use less heat. Do teks cold...

What he said! ^
Solutions should be warm, not hot!

3-4 minutes is not enough time for separation. 15 min. is ideal. Even if the solvent looks clear, fine particles of plant will still remain suspended in the non polar. And then the lack of patience only culminates with migrating base mix into your pulls... no wonder the brown result. This should be a matter of concern for backsalting stages as well. Even if separation occurs faster when doing the mini a/b, emulsions still form and you could easily contaminate your pulls if you will not allow enough sep. time.

... And in general try not to shake!

Do u think I can contamine the mini AB acid solution.I think I can use 50 % of the liguid used befor separated at three pulls and half of the NPS used befor for 3 pulls ,is dificult for me to calculate becasue of the two steps.

Lumina
#31 Posted : 2/26/2018 11:42:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Not the acid solution. It’s about the non polar solvent.

To answer your question, I don’t think you can contaminate the acid step. It’s pretty straight forward. If you can’t calculate your mol masses just prepare some acidic solution at PH 3 and do 3 separate pulls on the loaded nps to make sure you’ve transfered everything into the acid phase. For best results search and follow Earthwalkers mini ab tek with pictorial.

PREV12