We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV234
Ceramic Donut Vaporizer (G Pen, Kiln, Cerum, etc) perfect for DMT? Options

Rudi Carell
#61 Posted : 1/27/2018 12:37:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello guys!

I just found this thread! Very interesting!

Zigzag, dig you get to test the Terra 2 yet?

After 12 hours of searching the web this seems to me to be the best way to vape 5-Meo-DMT. Does the temperature go high enough?

The Mr.Bald ones seem cheap and dangerous to me after reading this:
https://www.reddit.com/r...ence_with_the_mr_bald_t/

Did you know that?

Very curious to hear from you! ;-)

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Aum_Shanti
#62 Posted : 1/27/2018 3:07:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
The Mr.Bald ones seem cheap and dangerous to me after reading this:

These issues do not apply to the Bald T, which is the cup atomizer in the series. The other Balds are common style atomizers.
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

antares
#63 Posted : 1/27/2018 3:09:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Mr Bald T doesn't have any PTFE on it.

Something doesn't sound quite right with the information on that reddit thread. The temperature at which PTFE decomposes is 350C. PTFE doesn't stick to any adhesives. These two properties are what allow it to be used for nonstick coatings in cooking pans.

Whatever substance you are trying to vape should start to burn and become unsmoalkable well before you reach the temperature where where toxic fumes are released from PTFE breakdown.

zikzak
#64 Posted : 1/27/2018 3:53:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Rudi Carell,

Haven't tested terra 2 out yet. Used Mr Bald T first time a few days ago with DMT, works very good. And yes it should have high enough temp for 5-MeO-DMT. Aum_Shanti did a few reports here on Nexus.

Rudi Carell
#65 Posted : 1/27/2018 5:09:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ah, thank you guys for your answers!

Ok, well, maybe the Bald T is the one for me too then ...

Say, Aum_Shanti, with your experience with the Bald T by now, ... how big of an issue is it by now, that the walls of the cup are not heated? Is the melted 5-Meo-DMT travelling up these walls and solidifying back onto them? And if yes, do you just scrape it back down once in a while?

And another question: When I try to vape 5-Meo-DMT in a crack pipe, no matter how cautious I am, immediately after the powder melts, the resulting puddle turns brownish and gets more and more dark very fast. And after its finished there is some black residue left. How is it with the Bald T?

zikzak
#66 Posted : 1/27/2018 5:35:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had some black residue after the DMT. I guess it's a matter of dialing in the settings on how you draw. Using a crack pipe did you try to heat around the substance first (with a torch lighter) and then heat directly on the substance after?
Otherwise I've had great success with a Health Stone in a bong (with water) both with DMT and 5-MeO-DMT. I don't know if I just had luck with applying heat from the right distance (torch lighter) but every time it has been completely smooth with everything fully vaporized. Breakthrough on 30 mg DMT in one easy pull. And breakthrough at 11 mg 5-MeO-DMT also one easy pull. I recently got a small Dremel heat gun and I'll try to use that. It's basically just a butane torch lighter but you can put a attachment on it that somewhat lowers the heat.

Rudi Carell
#67 Posted : 2/10/2018 11:00:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you, zikzak, for the idea with the pre-heating around the sacrament. I tried it and it seems promising. It seems not to travel up the walls (so much) any more. I need to experiment with this more. It still turns dark though.

The health stone doesn't feel so appealing to me, because I want to be able to see, what happens to the substance. Once inside the stone ... its not visible any more.

And when you write: "I had some black residue after the DMT." ... you didn't mean 5-Meo-DMT, right? Are they different in this regard?

Aum_Shanti, please let me ask you again, ... you are the only one, which I know, who can tell me. ... With your experience with the Bald T by now, ... how big of an issue is it by now, that the walls of the cup are not heated? Is the melted 5-Meo-DMT travelling up these walls and solidifying back onto them? And if yes, do you just scrape it back down once in a while? ... And another question: When I try to vape 5-Meo-DMT in a crack pipe, no matter how cautious I am, immediately after the powder melts, the resulting puddle turns brownish and gets more and more dark very fast. And after its finished there is some black residue left. How is it with the Bald T?

zikzak
#68 Posted : 2/10/2018 11:16:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No it was DMT.. Haven't used the Mr Bald T for 5-MeO-DMT yet..

Yeah you can't see what's happening inside the Health Stone but until now it has provided me with the most hassle free use and smooth hits using it in a bong with water. It's just one hit breakthrough with 5-MeO-DMT or DMT. I honestly don't know why it's not more popular - well they are rather expensive.

ducdevil
#69 Posted : 2/10/2018 4:22:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

zikzak wrote:
No it was DMT.. Haven't used the Mr Bald T for 5-MeO-DMT yet..

Yeah you can't see what's happening inside the Health Stone but until now it has provided me with the most hassle free use and smooth hits using it in a bong with water. It's just one hit breakthrough with 5-MeO-DMT or DMT. I honestly don't know why it's not more popular - well they are rather expensive.

Health Stones...yes - i agree - the very best stone for the GVG, or any other device in which they will fit. for standard "pipes", i found that one can stack two discs with the dose pre-melted onto the lower disc; the upper disc serves the same purpose as the ceramic top of the GVG...

one long, slow controlled hit can usually clear whatever dose is pre-melted onto it. amazing.

yes, rather expensive, but with an IPA soak and burning off the IPA with a torch, the discs can be reused indefinitely.

Thumbs up

Rudi Carell
#70 Posted : 2/15/2018 9:26:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey zikzak and ducdevil,

thank you for reports. When I come across the opportunity, I will definitely try the healthstone. But thinking about it ... another disadvantage over e-vaping for me, is the hot parts, that can burn you, when you just fall back on your mattress after the hit. Hm ... !?

Say zikzak, I have the feeling that Aum_Shanti is not following this thread any more.
Unfortunately I cannot ask him via private Message because the restrictions for new members here in the forum.

Since this was basically yours and his thread, could you be so kind to ask him for me, to have a look at the following questions, please?

Aum_Shanti, please let me ask you again, ... you are the only one, which I know, who can tell me. ... With your experience with the Bald T by now, ... how big of an issue is it by now, that the walls of the cup are not heated? Is the melted 5-Meo-DMT travelling up these walls and solidifying back onto them? And if yes, do you just scrape it back down once in a while?

And another question: When I try to vape 5-Meo-DMT in a crack pipe, no matter how cautious I am, immediately after the powder melts, the resulting puddle turns brownish and gets more and more dark very fast. And after its finished there is some black residue left. How is it with the Bald T?

Rudi Carell
#71 Posted : 2/20/2018 8:38:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys, please don't let me down!

I don't want to buy the whole thing just to find out, that I don't like it.

tseuq
#72 Posted : 2/20/2018 10:39:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Rudi Carell wrote:
Hey guys, please don't let me down!

Ahoi Rudi Carell (I loved this guy when I was a kid), pls check -> THIS <- thread for further information.

Rudi Carell wrote:
I don't want to buy the whole thing just to find out, that I don't like it.

This is still possible. Razz .. and failur/error "can" contribute to the process, if we allow ourselves to fail. This is how we learned to walk, otherwise we would crawl on the floor. Haha.. funny idea indeed.

tseuq
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

Aum_Shanti
#73 Posted : 2/20/2018 3:17:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sorry I really didn't look in this thread anymore. Maybe post in the specific Bald T thread instead...

Quote:
how big of an issue is it by now, that the walls of the cup are not heated? Is the melted 5-Meo-DMT travelling up these walls and solidifying back onto them? And if yes, do you just scrape it back down once in a while?

In the meantime I have to say, for me it's no real issue at all. They anyways don't travel up the walls, but just get into the corner, as the corner is colder. But with the right tek, It's not a real problem for me...

Quote:
When I try to vape 5-Meo-DMT in a crack pipe, no matter how cautious I am, immediately after the powder melts, the resulting puddle turns brownish and gets more and more dark very fast. And after its finished there is some black residue left. How is it with the Bald T?

I think this strongly depends on the purity of your FB. Currently I have still of some very pure FB, which vapes with basically no residue. The remains only give the cup a slight coloring, it basically looks like if you vape very pure meth.
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

zikzak
#74 Posted : 2/27/2018 7:18:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Siaonara with top airflow and titanium bucket:
https://www.reddit.com/r...tm_source=reddit-android

«PREV234