We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT sugar cube? Options

starway6
#1 Posted : 2/18/2018 7:52:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just had an idea.. not shure it would work.. but it seems it should...

Go to store buy a box of light or dark brown sugar cubes...

When at home dropper about 30 mgs or more dmt tincture.. [in grain alcohol]..into a shot glass...then pre mix into the shot glass some rue freebase powder with the dmt..mix well..

Then as a one dose test.. dropper into the sugar cube the rue dmt blend and place cube infront of a small computer fan untill the alcohol is evaporated...

Not you have an ..electric sugar cube.. that can be mixed into some fresh orange juice at any time you are in the mood at your convienence that day or two weeks later...

The reason for using the brown cubes is that the color should hide any color changes in the sugar compaied to white cubes...

In a cool dry cupbord... these cubes should store for some while..i think..

But i would keep the box ...far out of reach! .. of children if any are in the house...

If this method works... this might appeal to those who dont like smoking or vaping anything... ... this could be a future way of storing spice and and end to the smoking vaping way...?

I may try this on a one dose cube and see what happens..

This method could work on some other drugs too..

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

blue.magic
#2 Posted : 2/20/2018 9:07:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would use DMT and harmalas in salt form for oral ingestion. It is less harsh for the stomach and very water soluble.

Alternatively, one can also include the powders in chocolate and since it's water soluble, also agar candies or jelly or whatever is your favourite treat.

I personally don't like including psychoactives in food, just for the safety reasons of someone ingesting it mistakenly or thinking the whole chocolate is one dose instead of just a single piece.

As for the storage, I found practical putting pre-weighted DMT fumarate powder in a capsules and storing in a vitamin supplement box (there is also chance someone will eat it but at least people usually ingest just one capsule at a time).

starway6
#3 Posted : 2/20/2018 3:31:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

blue.magic wrote:
I would use DMT and harmalas in salt form for oral ingestion. It is less harsh for the stomach and very water soluble.

Alternatively, one can also include the powders in chocolate and since it's water soluble, also agar candies or jelly or whatever is your favourite treat.

I personally don't like including psychoactives in food, just for the safety reasons of someone ingesting it mistakenly or thinking the whole chocolate is one dose instead of just a single piece.

As for the storage, I found practical putting pre-weighted DMT fumarate powder in a capsules and storing in a vitamin supplement box (there is also chance someone will eat it but at least people usually ingest just one capsule at a time).

The DMT will turn into a salt once mixed in orange juice...not shure if the freebase rue powder will change in citric acid or not?.. but still should work oraly ....with the spice..

blue.magic
#4 Posted : 2/21/2018 3:39:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

starway6 wrote:
blue.magic wrote:

The DMT will turn into a salt once mixed in orange juice...not shure if the freebase rue powder will change in citric acid or not?.. but still should work oraly ....with the spice..

True. I re-read the OP and for some reason I though he wanted to put it into black tea, not orange juice.