We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings, Sumu here Options

sumuclubulo
#1 Posted : 2/19/2018 1:26:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all.

Sumu here. Spacing from the Netherlands.

I've been reading on this forum for a while and found it time to setup an ccount.

I like psychedelics and triptamines a lot. I had great and fun experiences with all types of them, but lately i'm mainly interested in DMT. And that's we're you guys come in.
Thanks to your posts I was able to make DMT and have with it the most beautifull journey. It's just an neverending journey to explore.

Although I like it a lot, I find it hard to smoke. Enabling a wonderfull exploring journey by having a breakthrough each time isn't always the case. And with that in mind I came back to this forum. I heard so much about Changa, but do not exactly know how it works. So now I am reading all the posts regarding to it.
I have a bunch of questions about it, but tharefore I will read the rest of the posts. And if unanswered, I will start a new topic to ask you guys for help.

I wish you all happy and save journeys.Thumbs up

Greetings, Sumu

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DoingKermit
#2 Posted : 2/19/2018 9:08:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Sumu and welcome Smile

Indeed there is plenty of great info around the forum regarding all things changa related. Definitely my preferred method of smoking due to it being quite fail-safe, for the most part, and I take to the experience a bit better than freebase alone. Harmalas and DMT are very good friends.

See you around!