We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Rue extract made it too much to handle Options

Sasquach2112
#1 Posted : 2/17/2018 6:21:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Im not new to spice. Or to smoking some syrian rue extract before my deems. But lately ive started using my dab rig instead of the machine and ive been blown away by the ease and efficiency using this thing. It nice smooth vapor with almost no taste (as long as you let it cool down sufficiently first) i can get it all in one small hit with plenty of room for air to help me hold it in even longer. Well tonight i decided to smoke my usual amount of rue extract aprox 25mg in a bowl of weed before firing up the torch. With out giving it any consideration i loaded up my usual 25/35mg dose and dumped it in.. thats when everything started spinning and i totally blacked out all i could hear was the sound of a air compressor pumping and hissing i was engulfed in white light with only this hissing and pumping noise. I slowly started to realize this noise was me breathing at an eradicate rate and i couldn't stop it it was all i could do at one point i remember my head going down and me starting to gain control of my breath again and i started to forcefully slow it down. I was still breathing really fast but i felt more in control of it now. And stopped thinking i might die or was dying. Now the xmas light hanging in my basement that i had turned on thinking id enjoy looking at them were making me nauseous. As i slowly regained little bits and peices of reality i realized what had happened and how reckless i had been. Lesson learn i think im putting the MAOIs away for awhile. And i may go back to the machine. With 30mg in the machine you can always stop before its all vaped if you think youve had enough but in the dab rig once its dropped your commitment to the whole dose and i was not expecting it to hit me like that. A Word of caution to anyone playing around with new vaping methods espicially if your mixing it with an MAOI start small and be careful.. i wish i would have.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

TheCaterpillar
#2 Posted : 2/18/2018 9:03:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I sometimes eat pure crystal harmala alkaloids it’s literally yellow crystals in a HCL salt. I honestly think it’s better than Syrian rue straight up because I used to literally eat the seeds whole but sometimes it makes you crap blood. I stopped eating them cause it was doing something bad to my digestive system cause literally the next day I would use the bathroom and a faint bit of blood will be visible it wasn’t like much and it doesn’t bleed just your crap can have blood in it from straight seeds in my experience but that’s only the next day and only happens if you eat like over 3 tablespoons less than 3 never causes problems.

But you’re extract sounds pretty cool but honestly crystal grade will have you throwing your guts up from extreme nausea cause everything feels moving around cause it’s stronger than seeds for sure by itself you don’t throw up but when I combined it with 4-HO-DET I literally puked my guts out for hours of intense nausea and extreme visuals. I wouldn’t recommend it with anything other than DMT and DMT analogues though cause it’s pretty amazing with 4-ACO-DMT and mushrooms too but the DET was a little extreme. Honestly I have done over half a gram of 4-ACO-DMT over the last year starting around may and I don’t ever have flashbacks or anything or at least not sober sometimes if I’m stoned I get them but less than once every 3 months. I even ate 250mg of 4-HO-DET all with harmala too.

Honestly it’s pretty cool but extremely powerful it takes an extremely experienced psychedelic user to do that and not hurt yourself in the process.

Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

Sasquach2112
#3 Posted : 2/19/2018 4:00:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah crapping blood sounds awful. The reason ive only smoked the harmala extract is because ive been too scard to take it orally. I planned a pharmahuasca trip once but my plans fell through and my weekend of freedom was quickly taken over with obligations. I think after this last encounter im gonna lay off the harmalas for awhile i was planning on making some changa. But i think those plans are gonna be put on hold aswell. Ive been taking psychedelics for over 20 years and ive never had a more terrifying experience then this. It was truly humbling.