We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
The machine failed Options

psychotropia1
#1 Posted : 1/31/2018 1:41:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

After many unsuccesful tries of trying to breakthrough by using a meth pipe, i decided to build the machine. The reason my attempts were unsuccesful was because i was burning most of the dmt.

So i got the machine, hole is on the upper wall, mesh is on the bottom. The dmt is loaded inside the mesh. I put the lighter below and nothing happened.

The flame wasnt touching the mesh. Yet after some minutes the mesh started becoming red hot.
But no smoke was emmited....

What happened here? Did i do something wrong?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

melotikaci
#2 Posted : 1/31/2018 6:56:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

psychotropia1 wrote:
After many unsuccesful tries of trying to breakthrough by using a meth pipe, i decided to build the machine. The reason my attempts were unsuccesful was because i was burning most of the dmt.

So i got the machine, hole is on the upper wall, mesh is on the bottom. The dmt is loaded inside the mesh. I put the lighter below and nothing happened.

The flame wasnt touching the mesh. Yet after some minutes the mesh started becoming red hot.
But no smoke was emmited....

What happened here? Did i do something wrong?

how did you load?
it is possible that spice is lost in the middle of the mesh and heat cant get close enough to evaporate it. Key is to load dmt on top of the mesh, not inside.

Best way to load is to preheat the mesh and apply spice on top, it will melt immediatelly. put the mesh with dmt looking outside so that hot air is applied directly to spice.

The mesh should be thin to avoid spice running away from heat.

Can you post the picture of your mesh?

Sasquach2112
#3 Posted : 2/1/2018 1:07:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Were you hitting on the machine while you put the lighter to it ? ( i prefer a torch lighter instead of a bic) the machine was my prefered method until i got a dedicated dab rig for spice.. but the machine is my traveling device and still gets lots of use... i put the tip of the torch just outside the bottle opening so im sucking in the hot air not the flame and im looking for vapor in the bottle once i see white vapor i pull the torch back some so i dont burn it if the vapor start to look not as dense i put the torch back closer to the opening. Inbetween hits i try and keep the heat on the bottle neck so it stays hot and ready for my 2nd toke. I usually cant take the 3rd as my motar skills are greatly diminished by that point.

DoingKermit
#4 Posted : 2/1/2018 2:53:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Have you thought about making changa or enhanced leaf? Or you could always use the sandwich method with a smokable herb of your choice Smile

Once you have it - take bong, put said material in bong, light it, hold and count tooo tweeeeeeenttty.... dissolve.

psychotropia1
#5 Posted : 2/1/2018 9:54:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks guys!

No i wasn't inhaling when lightining it
But i saw no smoke. After a long time sitting with the lighter on i ingaled but norhing...

The way i loaded was i placed the d INSIDE the metal mesh.

So you say i should preheat the mesh, then drop the d onto the mesh through the hole with the straw i made in order to inhale?

I have frustrated myself from all the unsuccesful tries of breaking through... I am too tired..

Here are pics:
https://imgur.com/a/bPMjh
https://imgur.com/R3NFl6j
https://imgur.com/a/tEBPS

psychotropia1
#6 Posted : 2/1/2018 9:56:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I dont exactly know what changa is but i do not smoke.. Nothing else in general...

downwardsfromzero
#7 Posted : 2/2/2018 12:23:00 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/

Looking at your pictures, you could use a much smaller piece of scrubber and a smaller bottle as well. The Machine can even be pocket-sized.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

melotikaci
#8 Posted : 2/2/2018 10:02:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Your machine would love some modifications for sure.

1. mesh is huge, you need to cut it down, it shouldn't be higher then this

2. radius of the mesh should be slightly more than the radius of the bottle neck. It shouldn't take much effort to fit in. no need to make holes in this, just get it warm and add spice on it. it's better to melt all of the spice in the center spot for easier evaporation.

3. Bottle should be as small as possible, I have 330ml bottle but it maybe better to get even smaller one. That way you avoid filling your lungs with unnecessary air. Dmt concentration in the air should be as much as possible.

4. you need to hold it vertically with the mesh facing down, like in the last pic. that way you avoid draining melted dmt down in the bottle.

5. You MUST inhale as you start your lighter. maybe 1-2 seconds later. you should inhale slowly, one toke should last ~20 seconds. Vaping dmt takes some time, if you do strong and fast tokes, you'll get mostly air into your lungs. Do some breathing exercises to increase your lungs capacity.

6. Hold lighter few centimeters away from the bottle and slowly start moving it closer as you inhale. After few seconds you can start circular movements to make sure you vape the melted spice near the bottle edges that tries to escape the heat.

7. Highly recommended to use torch lighter, but a smaller one to easily manage with one hand.
something like this

I think thats it, will update if I remember anything else.

tseuq
#9 Posted : 2/2/2018 11:00:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
... and a smaller bottle as well. The Machine can even be pocket-sized.

melotikaci wrote:
That way you avoid filling your lungs with unnecessary air. Dmt concentration ... should be as much as possible.

You want to get it all in on the first hit!

tatt wrote:
Train them lungs .. Big grin Twisted Evil

Happy and safe travels, tseuq
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

psychotropia1
#10 Posted : 2/3/2018 10:44:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you so much! But how do i load the d? I preheat the mesh for a couple seconds... Then do i drop the d onto the mesh? From where? From the straw hole?

Also i inhale just two seconds after i place the d... This means i dont wait to see smoke before inhaling... Because there won't be any. The smoke will be visible from the time i inhale, right?

I will perform these recommendations but i still don't understand why i got no smoke and where the hell it went...

melotikaci
#11 Posted : 2/3/2018 3:21:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

psychotropia1 wrote:
Thank you so much! But how do i load the d? I preheat the mesh for a couple seconds... Then do i drop the d onto the mesh? From where? From the straw hole?

Also i inhale just two seconds after i place the d... This means i dont wait to see smoke before inhaling... Because there won't be any. The smoke will be visible from the time i inhale, right?

I will perform these recommendations but i still don't understand why i got no smoke and where the hell it went...

You weigh your spice right? presuming that, you have your dose ready on a weighing plate, so after you heat up your scrubber, take the plate, move it close to the mesh and scrape the spice on top of the mesh.

you start inhaling after you start heating up your machine. That's when you get a vapour, you may burn it if you don't start inhaling.

you didn't get any smoke because you didn't start inhaling when you had your lighter on. you need airflow. you may burned the spice, or it melted away somewhere in the middle of the mesh.

experiment with ~5mg to avoid wasting the spice.

psychotropia1
#12 Posted : 2/3/2018 4:45:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

After i have my spice ready and after i heat the mesh, how do i scrape the spice on top of the mesh? The bottle is in vertical position right? Then it is impossible to scrape it on the mesh since gravity will make it fall down. The only place where spice could be on top of the mesh is inside the bottle. Access to that place is only through the straw hole.

melotikaci
#13 Posted : 2/3/2018 5:46:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

psychotropia1 wrote:
After i have my spice ready and after i heat the mesh, how do i scrape the spice on top of the mesh? The bottle is in vertical position right? Then it is impossible to scrape it on the mesh since gravity will make it fall down. The only place where spice could be on top of the mesh is inside the bottle. Access to that place is only through the straw hole.

Oh Very happy
You should take the mesh out, load it, and then put it back inside carefully. You cant do that with mesh in the bottle

psychotropia1
#14 Posted : 2/3/2018 7:25:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks!
But this way i can't preheat the mesh.

melotikaci
#15 Posted : 2/3/2018 8:12:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

psychotropia1 wrote:
Thanks!
But this way i can't preheat the mesh.

well, you can.. hold the mesh with something or put it on the table and use a torch lighter. there are countless ways to heat it up, use creativity Very happy

enlightenedvoyager
#16 Posted : 2/13/2018 9:43:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You want to be using a 50ml single shot bottle. I use a JD bottle. People do use bigger bottles but it seems the most effective are the smaller 50ml bottles.

To load, you stand the bottle upright and load the DMT on top of the mesh. I then use a torch lighter and heat the neck of the bottle for a second or two so the DMT melts into the mesh. You can also preheat the mesh ( no need to take mesh out of the bottle to do this ) with torch lighter and drop your DMT onto the mesh so it melts straight in. Either of these methods will work.

Once you're loaded, you turn the bottle upside down so the neck is facing downwards and the hole in the bottom of the bottle is facing your lips. I don't use a straw ( never needed to ). You then proceed to vape the DMT by holding the torch lighter ( normal lighters don't work well with the machine ) around 1" away from the mesh. As soon as I ignite the lighter I begin to inhale. You should see the whole bottle fill with vapour Big grin keep sucking through the hole until the bottle empties of vapour. Hold for as long as poss or what feels comfortable and then go in for your 2nd toke..... light from an inch away, start to inhale, clear the bottle of vapour, hold in n bang, hello hyperspace Shocked If you need a 3rd toke to breakthrough then go for it but it's really easy to clear .50mg in 2 hits using the machine. If, once you've started to inhale you're not seeing the bottle fill with vapour, you need to bring the torch lighter closer to the mesh. It's trial n error but you'll know once you've found your sweet spot with the distance of the torch lighter as the bottle will fill with vapour as soon as you start to inhale Thumbs up

This is why the smaller bottles are best as they fill with vapour quick n you can clear the bottle with 1 or 2 drawers. It's also easy to see when these small bottles are filling with vapour.

The above is exactly how I use mine and it works n works well. I've even renamed mine 'The Rocket' Big grin Happy travels dude n keep us posted Thumbs up

enlightenedvoyager attached the following image(s):
IMG_5035.JPG (111kb) downloaded 152 time(s).
IMG_5036.JPG (110kb) downloaded 148 time(s).
*** Happy Travels ***

null24
#17 Posted : 2/14/2018 4:45:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I'm Sorry y'all, this thread is funny.

If you'd like, I can make and post a pictorial on how to flick a lighter.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

downwardsfromzero
#18 Posted : 2/14/2018 9:47:03 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

We'll get there eventually.

Just keep banging the rocks together Wink

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

psychotropia1
#19 Posted : 2/19/2018 12:44:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks guys!
It worked!
After 5 tries, i had my first breakthrough on the 6th try! I mean i think i did.

I was in these weird purple, red, white, red rooms. But they were like dimentions, moving from one to another.

And there were some beings there, some male some female. And it was like they were working there.
Finally two of them were closing the door on me, as i was returning to normal. They were chatterboxes, but no sound was heared form them.

When the door shut completely, at that instant a heroic music played from the speakers of the pc! The music was on but was very serene. But at the time the door shut it became heroic!

tracid1987
#20 Posted : 5/10/2018 6:01:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I dont think this topic was/is funny. There are people who have zero experience with smoking/vaping any kind of substance. I am not smoking neither cigarette and dont have any people in my circle who have experiences in smoking other than cigarette. So for me it was not clear as well how to use the machine correctly, even if described elsewhere. Somebody needs such detailed explanation Smile I am in my learning phase now, this topic was useful for me, so thank you..
From different users i understand you can load the machine from both sides.
1, you melt the spice onto the mesh then plug the mesh inside bottle - spice facing inside not outside
2, you melt the spice on top o the mesh while it is plugged in and the bottle is standing then you turn the bottle upside down- this way the spice will face outside but wont fall because its melted into the mesh

-so this means its not important which side of the mesh is the spice on?

Maybe another funny like post but sorry my friends, i have never seen neither spice and how is it behaving while melted Smile Forgive me Smile

12NEXT