We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Crushing nausea ruined my first experience Options

Morphsnorkle
#1 Posted : 2/17/2018 1:29:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

First, this is actually a question not a trip report, so ill try to keep to the main points: I got a bag of orangish-yellow coloured fine crystalline powder that was advertised as N, N-DMT. The bag smells utterly vile, fecal and rotten. I used a meth pipe (it's all i had around the house) with 30mg loaded. I VERY gently heated it with a Bic lighter until wisps came off the liquid. I slowly inhaled a full breath, held it for 10-15 seconds. As my vision filled with glistening lattice work, my somatic senses felt 'floaty' (like opiates/opioids or benzos) and pleasant. I shut my eyes and started to have wildly vivid CEV's that were drawing me inwards. I think i was nearing breakthrough. And then... a feeling somewhere between severe food poisoning and greening-out from weed came over me. It felt 'crushing' not 'floaty' and it made my CEV's and headspace feel sinister. I had a compulsion to open my eyes as I felt this would lessen the nausea. It did. My question is, what happened? Searching the net has yielded little or no answers , it seems a rare occurrence. I want to try again, but the physical feeling was one of the worst I've felt in 20 years of drug use. Any ideas? Is it the type of gear (yellow and foul smelling). Is it me?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

TheCaterpillar
#2 Posted : 2/17/2018 3:09:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Honestly if you scored it on the street it’s probably something sketchy or more sketchy than DMT. Always make it yourself or at least test it with a reagent kit like bunk police first honestly it’s probably like PCP or something. The only DMT experience I have had with severe nausea and a foul taste came from 5-HO-DMT A.K.A yopo seeds. It might be 5-HO-DMT and NN-DMT mixed but idk it could be anything for all I know. 5-HO-DMT makes me so nauseous I throw up almost every time I smoked it.
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

Morphsnorkle
#3 Posted : 2/17/2018 3:34:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's from a DNM. It may be a mix, I think the guy actually sells 5-HO-DMT as well, so it may be cut with it.
On the other hand, I found this:
https://www.reddit.com/r...t_feeling_while_smoking/

Seems those guys think it's not unusual, maybe the strong skatol smell/taste is unrelated.

urtica
#4 Posted : 2/17/2018 5:18:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Recrystallize it. The heavy skatole smell implies that it is dirty, pure nn is more floral of a smell. Re-x til it's white & try again.
urtica is a fictional character. nothing written by this fictional character has anything to do with reality. if urtica was real, and performing any activities that are restricted by certain governmental forces, these activities would be performed in Heaven where nothing is true & everything is permitted.

Morphsnorkle
#5 Posted : 2/17/2018 8:10:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

urtica wrote:
Recrystallize it. The heavy skatole smell implies that it is dirty, pure nn is more floral of a smell. Re-x til it's white & try again.

That seems to be the concensus. Could you point me in the right direction to re-x this stuff?

Morphsnorkle
#6 Posted : 2/17/2018 8:41:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

urtica wrote:

That seems to be the concensus. Could you point me in the right direction to re-x this stuff?