We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First try with Salvia Divinorum. Options

palosanto
#1 Posted : 2/11/2018 11:06:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I did everything as right as I could: OM chanting music with the headphones, darkly light room (red light actually), tea pot of peppermint tea on the side, dragon's blood incence burning in front of me. I chewed through 4grms of the dried stuff soaked in water the night before, for 30 minutes, occasionally tipping back my head to allow the juices to slither down to my throat glands, and all I got was jaw ache.

Didn't feel a thing.

Feel deceived actually, with a voice in the back of my mind saying that I should have smoked it, but I wanted to do it the spiritual way, at least the closest way I could short of chewing fresh leaves.

Apparently, this plant is not meant to be smoked or dried.

So I've got 5grms left so Il'' finish that off tomorrow and see what happens.

Glad to be here on DMT Nexus!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Legarto Rey
#2 Posted : 2/13/2018 9:18:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Indeed smoking dried plain or enhanced is a useful technique with SD. Once familiarized with the effects using an enhanced extract(be careful), the subtler planes(of salvia space) delivered with quid or smoked plain leaf are more obvious. With a bit of practice and focus in a quiet setting these gentler realms are much more "workable" v the Salvia Droid(hat tip), body/mind/space/time reality grinder! www.zensages.com/

Peace

Cognitive Heart
#3 Posted : 2/13/2018 10:41:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ime, salvia requires many attempts and long term exploration for intimate development. Indeed, smoking/vaporizing and/or quidding are great methods but the diterpenes in salvia render the experiences subjectively moar powerful through each experiment. Salvia has a unique and potent reverse-tolerance effect.. enabling deeper utilization of this profound plant teacher through each session.

Safe travels! Thumbs up
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

palosanto
#4 Posted : 2/13/2018 11:25:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Cognitive Heart wrote:
Ime, salvia requires many attempts and long term exploration for intimate development. Indeed, smoking/vaporizing and/or quidding are great methods but the diterpenes in saliva render the experiences subjectively moar powerful through each experiment. Salvia has a unique and potent reverse-tolerance effect.. enabling deeper utilization of this profound plant teacher through each session.

Safe travels! Thumbs up

So what you're saying is that I should not expect to experience anything wonderful too soon?

Cognitive Heart
#5 Posted : 2/14/2018 12:06:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just be patient. Smile
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

Ulim
#6 Posted : 2/14/2018 10:37:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Try smoking it. Quidding dry and rehydrated leaves doesnt seem to work for many.

Also if you smoke it. Use a bong. Smoke it HOT (keep flame on it) and keep the smoke in for as long as you can.

Quidding works best with fresh leaves. Dried leaves for smoking.

oceanman
#7 Posted : 2/14/2018 10:51:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I smoked some 40X extract just the night before and just like with the 20X extract there were no visuals,but the mental effects were really weird,it's as if my thoughts were 'echoing' into infinity.I kept looking looking back and forth between the monitor and the sofa,I felt there was some kind of presence near the sofa I just kept saying 'ah' and 'uhm' to the presence until I broke out of the loop few minutes later,thinking wtf just happened

For me this felt really simillar like how right before waking up I was following some kind of plot that I completely forgot once I fully awake and to sober me it seems compeletely nonsensical.Anyone can relate to this Salvia experienceConfused

Doc Buxin
#8 Posted : 2/15/2018 11:50:45 PM

Pay No Mind

oceanman wrote:
I smoked some 40X extract just the night before and just like with the 20X extract there were no visuals,but the mental effects were really weird,it's as if my thoughts were 'echoing' into infinity.I kept looking looking back and forth between the monitor and the sofa,I felt there was some kind of presence near the sofa I just kept saying 'ah' and 'uhm' to the presence until I broke out of the loop few minutes later,thinking wtf just happened

For me this felt really simillar like how right before waking up I was following some kind of plot that I completely forgot once I fully awake and to sober me it seems compeletely nonsensical.Anyone can relate to this Salvia experienceConfused

I can relate...

Some of the weirdest S. divinorum experiences I've had entailed no "visuals" (as we usually relate to that term around here), but really, really weird feelings, "presences", thought-loops, etc.

Like Cognitive Heart said just a few short posts before this one, "Just be patient".
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate