We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
Resin. The way to go. Options

۩
#1 Posted : 10/26/2009 9:38:52 PM

Did you know you can evaporate your filtered san pedro tea (ie: oven@150F or food dehydrator) to yield a resin that is easily scraped up with your fingers and rolled into capsules? (It has a Taffy-like consistency)

This resin is far superior to pure extracted mescaline.

There's so much more to it...you gotta see for yourself.

This is golden, glowing, soul food.

You can get far more out of your cacti this way.
Just simply simmer or crock pot your pedro chunks (sliced like food) with lemon juice for as long as you want.

What my friend does is simmer the pot for 5 hours, the freezes it over night, then cooks another 5.
After this the cactus isn't bitter at all and is discarded.

Once cooked, filtered, you reduce in the oven or food dehydrator to acquire this resin medicine.

5 caps is entheogenic bliss. You can feel it's healing effects well throughout the week with every toke,
every mocha Cool

Seriously don't waste your time with mescaline crystals,
work with the spirit of san pedro
!!

I would describe it's effects like an organic "candy flip" (slang for LSD+MDMA) while remaining comfortable and lucid. Deep emotional healing, and strength are acquired.
Even spectacular with caapi.

PLEASE ONLY CONSIDER THIS WHERE IT IS LEGAL ON PLANET EARTH TO DO SO! BLESSINGS!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 10/26/2009 9:44:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

absolutely..i was sitting on a whole bunch of chunked up living cacti...and had no idea how i wanted to use it...House told me this method...and oh my god...way better than extracted mescaline...i still feel the wonderful effects from it...its super easy AND...i just reduced the water IN the crockpot i used after i filtered out the CHUNKS....DO NOT blend...it was so easy to do...and resulted in the best cacti experiences i have ever had...

i feel this medicine is something i want to have with me my whole life...

this is way easier than ANY extraction i have done...and it feels much more wholesome...

what i found was the best way to take this stuff..was to obviously cap it up..and then SLOWLY dose yourself over a few hours

this way..you can gauge how far you want to go...but at no point did i ever feel ANY nausea...and neither did anybody i gave it too...

VERY HEALING

and also the best anti-depressant at low doses i have ever taken

THANK YOU HOUSE
it's a sound

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 10/26/2009 9:47:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

ALSO...this works best with LIVE cacti...no dried chips....but living cactus...im sure it would work for dried chips...but not dried powder...

but LIVE cacti is the way this technique works the best
it's a sound

Jorkest
#4 Posted : 10/26/2009 9:55:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

and by the way my dreams have been the best they have been in months...before i was waking up weirded out by them...now i wake up wowed by them
it's a sound

۩
#5 Posted : 10/26/2009 10:03:16 PM

thanks for your words Jorkest
this is some powerful and important work here

bliss

p.s.
my heart also goes out to LLB ;]

Madcap
#6 Posted : 10/26/2009 10:08:29 PM

illudium Q-36

Alrighty then...sounds like a project for captain crockpot. I imagine that dosage would vary with the potency of the cactus used. The one thing that I really like about extracted mescaline is that it's easy to know exactly how much you are taking. That said, I will certainly give this method a try. I just ordered some powdered achuma from FV so this resin idea will have to wait. I have been soooo loving 60-100mg of acetate in my morning coffee (depending on what the day holds)
All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

۩
#7 Posted : 10/26/2009 10:12:11 PM

It's not like overdosing on san pedro is ever a bad thing ;]

jamie
#8 Posted : 10/26/2009 10:55:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

do you find the onset is delayed though becasue of the gel caps..I absolutily hate gel caps for any type of medications..

I think it would make a slower onset..I have had MDMA in gel caps, and I opened it up and put it in my mouth and swished with some water..hit me faster and seemingly harder than other people..

Guess I could just dissolve the resin under my tounge and then swallow.

Any reason why dry cactus chips wont work as well?..and do you think there is difference between this tek and simply powdering up dry chips and doing an iso extaction? I did an iso extraction on my torch chips and got some nice dark dark green resin..I never did test it though..always end up eating dried chips as is..

I know what you mean about dosing slowly jorkest..I like to eat 1 or 2 grams of dried torch every hour or so starting early in the morning and by midafternoon I am peaking..really slow smooth onset..so smooth you almost dont notice it, yet it's definatily there.

Is there other actives in torch to make a full spectrum torch extraction different from pure mescaline?..I never had pure mescaline yet.
Long live the unwoke.

۩
#9 Posted : 10/26/2009 11:00:18 PM

seems to come on a little quicker than the xtals...don't know why. poke holes in your caps if you think it makes a difference. it's such a long lasting and long rising medicine that I think the gel cap is perfect...especially considering it's vile taste...(though loving it's nourishing and caramel-like smell)

jamie
#10 Posted : 10/26/2009 11:05:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

yes the first time I had cactus I hated the taste and it made me gag..strangly I have gotten used to it though and it doesnt bother me though..last time I was eating the dreid pieces in small ammounts here and there and chewing them up and swishing around in my mouth for like 5 minutes at a time!..everyone else that has eaten it with me thinks it's discusting!

I always feel eating the dried torch is good for my stomach, like I can feel it cleaning me..do you get that same feeling from the resin?
Long live the unwoke.

۩
#11 Posted : 10/26/2009 11:09:29 PM

yes its incredibly cleansing! It's been days since dosing and I can still feel that butterfly golden glow inside of me like it left a trail of healing and bliss...that probably sounds silly...but it sure doesn't feel silly. feels beautiful.

Jorkest
#12 Posted : 10/26/2009 11:11:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

the problem with dried chips is that you have to peel them...this method takes so many hours of work out of the equation....you can leave the skin...and most of the core in there...no drying...and it feels nourishing
it's a sound

jamie
#13 Posted : 10/26/2009 11:16:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^what part do you peel? I just eat them whole the way I buy them..am I eating something people usually peel off!? Or are you just referring to the taking out the core?

I havent tried anything with wet cactus yet only because I havent harvested any of my cactus yet..soon though.

I know what you mean house about the afterglow...Once I ate some torch and was still actaully mildly tripping 3 days later.

So how long should the resin keep?
Long live the unwoke.

۩
#14 Posted : 10/26/2009 11:28:15 PM

fractal enchantment wrote:

So how long should the resin keep?

As long as you can keep your paws off of it!
(just kidding)
This is a good question!
Although I would imagine it would keep indefinitely in the freezer

soulman
#15 Posted : 10/26/2009 11:45:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is fanstastic news, Another evolutionary step in mescaline consumption. Nice one brothers.
I dont really understand why it wouldnt work with dried chips though??
You have to go within or you go without

Ginkgo
#16 Posted : 10/27/2009 12:33:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have never liked the idea to consume pure Mescaline, I feel it is disrespect to the cacti spirit. I have been offered it several times, but always declined. My favourite way of consumption is simply making a tea, are the effects really different if I evaporate the water from this tea and consume the resin? I always drink my tea slowly, often over several hours, just as it seems you like.

Jorkest
#17 Posted : 10/27/2009 12:40:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

the taste is the big difference...and fractal..when working with wet cacti...you dont really want to consume the waxy outer skin..
it's a sound

#18 Posted : 10/27/2009 12:45:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Man SWIM just bought everything for his d-limo extraction. :-/

Well thanks to this discovery SWIM will from now on do cactus soaks. Smile

Nice one guys!

Tripn

Ginkgo
#19 Posted : 10/27/2009 12:46:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:
the taste is the big difference...and fractal..when working with wet cacti...you dont really want to consume the waxy outer skin..

Ah, of course, I should have thought of that. However, I kinda like the mysterious taste, so I will continue drinking the tea. I will definitely test the resin method too, great find guys!

antichode
#20 Posted : 10/27/2009 1:49:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has been wanting to try a full spectrum experience on his pedro for some time now.... Its odd that he started with the teks, such is the way of living in this day and age, we often like to pull things apart and complicate them beyond where they need to be.

That said, SWIM prefers his cleaned nearly pure Mescaline compared to acetate, far less body load. SWIM gets very strange body effects from the acetate that he wouldnt associate with healing.... What is the physical effect felt in a full extract like this? And how much fresh cacti are swimmers using at a time?

123NEXT»