We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Fluorescent pee Options

Loveall
#1 Posted : 12/10/2017 4:37:28 PM

❀️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Out of curiosity I used UV to illuminate my pee after taking 200mg of Harmine/Harmaline HCl mix. I thought it may fluoress a little, but WOW it was super bright and the water in the bowl lit up instantly. I know it does not take much harmala to get significant UV fluorescence, buy wow. First pee was a couple hours after taking the harmalas.

9 hours later I'm on my 3rd pee and it is still fluorescent although a lot less intense. In other news my poop this morning is fluorescing too, but only a little so I think the vast majority of harmalas where absorbed by the intestinal tract. The poop is fluorescing a different color (more orange/red) than the pee (yellow/green which is how the harmala solution looked before drinking it), so I think that the poop may have a trace of a different harmala that was not easily absorbed or maybe it has different pH that changed the fluorescent.

Anyway, anyone had these kind of observations before? Could not find the topic on the Nexus.

Will keep on monitoring to see how long it takes for my pee to stop fluorescing.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 12/10/2017 6:03:57 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

We did talk about fluorescent urine a couple of months ago. I don't remember where right now.

You should do a blank test on faecal fluorescence. It may well be the case that there's a strong baseline fluorescence there anyhow.

Fluorescence of urine is an interesting thing. What's surprising is the degree to which normal urine lacks fluorescence. Many components of urine are fluorescent by themselves. When combined in urine, however, they interact in a way that the fluorescence is greatly suppressed. This is known - mildly amusingly in these circumstances - as 'quenching'. See the attached paper for details.

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

obliguhl
#3 Posted : 12/10/2017 7:30:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You can dry you urine until it reaches a paste like consistency. It makes for a perfect dye to use for raves. Of yourse you don't want to use it as is. A quick blessing with a few sprinkles of aqua de florida and a copal or white sage burning will make it seem like you are just using a rather extravagant cologne of some sort. Girls dig it too..just try it! Smile

Godsmacker
#4 Posted : 12/10/2017 11:21:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You fools forgot about validating his urine sample! In order to ensure that your urine is urine, you must therefore drink your auto-fluorescing urine to ensure that it is indeed urine, and not an illusion by The Globalists to calcify glands with fluorine. If this makes any sense to you, then go for it, or think rationally, idgaf.

'"ALAS,"said the mouse, "the world is growing smaller every day. At the
beginning it was so big that I was afraid, I kept running and running, and I was glad
when at last I saw walls far away to the right and left, but these long walls have
narrowed so quickly that I am in the last chamber already, and there in the corner
stands the trap that I must run into." "You only need to change your direction," said
the cat, and ate it up.' --Franz Kafka

Elrik
#5 Posted : 12/11/2017 1:34:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've had lots of fun monitoring my harmaloid excretion with UV light.
Its so easy to be entertained after an aya peak Pleased
My pee from the harmaline/harmine mix mansked out of rue glows wildly, like my pee belongs in some kinky college rave. My pee from isolated harmine and harmine/THH doesnt glow nearly as vibrantly. So what your seeing is probably mostly conjugated harmalol, the metabolic product of harmaline.
obliguhl wrote:
You can dry you urine until it reaches a paste like consistency. It makes for a perfect dye to use for raves.

Also useful as a UV reactive antiseptic paste for when you cut yourself in a hippies bedroom at night. Those lava lamps just dont put out enough light but harmaline pee antiseptic under a UV light would be near foolproof!

An_Observer
#6 Posted : 12/11/2017 2:11:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

First time I dosed 2g of rue, I nearly panicked when I went to relieve myself. Even under high CRI LED lighting, I could see the fluorescence. So I did what any sane person would do and went and got a bright UV light source to confirm I was not seeing things. Sure enough, it lit up like crazy with a bright greenish-yellow glow. Extracted rue harmala's produced the same result.

Loveall
#7 Posted : 12/11/2017 3:07:54 AM

❀️‍🔥

So wait, couldn't we collect and extract/recover betacarbolines from pee?

According to this up to 65% of consumed harmalas can be in pee (if the O-demethylated form is included which I think would be harmal for harmine and harmalol - as Elrik noted - for harmaline, but those are still active right?). The demethylated forms may be difficult to recover because they don't manske or crash out in a base (due to the polar H that replaces the O-methyl increasing solubility). We have a separate project here where we are testing if a harmalol candidate can be salted out with (NH4)2SO4 at the isoelectric point (Ph~ 8 for harmalol) and the lab results should be coming out any day now.

Pee in a mason jar... Separate out alkaloids... Should be doable? This would be for fun only since you are looking to only recover only <100mg after extensive work and there are easy ways to get plenty of harmalas from rue seed. So unless there is a global seed shortage this would be for the fun of it only.

Also, I think this is the thread that downwards from zero was remembering - sorry I missed it despite Nexus and Google searches:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...px?g=posts&m=827031

Elrik
#8 Posted : 12/11/2017 4:14:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
...unless there is a global seed shortage...

Thats why I grow a 12 year supply of syrian rue every year.
If 1 in 12 people did that....
They would have lots of friends in the ruepocalypse!

Mitakuye Oyasin
#9 Posted : 12/11/2017 4:49:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"Thats why I grow a 12 year supply of syrian rue every year." I'd like to know more about your process here Elrik. How much do you plant? How much do you harvest?
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
β€” Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Elrik
#10 Posted : 12/11/2017 5:47:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Peganum harmala is a perennial shrub so they dont seed in the first year but die down and come back every year in places that arent too desperately cold. -12°C is usually cited as the coldest they can survive but I've heard of them growing in winter-dry areas that get down to -18° every year, they might go even colder if the crown is kept dry in winter. They like dry soil in winter and water in spring and summer.
I started seedlings in a seed bed and in the spring of 2014 transplanted finger to pencil sized plants to the dry edge of my garden, a 1 meter by 8 meter row with plants spaced 60 cm apart. For each of the last two years I harvested a kilo of cleaned seed from that row and the plants are still getting bigger. My goal is to get a lifetime supply of isolated harmine, harmaline, and THH hydrochlorides in my closet.
Insects rarely bother them, I wonder if their pee fluoresces when they do.

downwardsfromzero
#11 Posted : 12/11/2017 7:32:10 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Godsmacker wrote:
You fools forgot about validating his urine sample! In order to ensure that your urine is urine, you must therefore drink your auto-fluorescing urine to ensure that it is indeed urine, and not an illusion by The Globalists to calcify glands with fluorine. If this makes any sense to you, then go for it, or think rationally, idgaf.

The first time I ever took LSD I suddenly realised that most of it was passing unchanged into my urine. This became the first time I attempted to drink my own urine. Because I was tripping and thought there must be drugs in it. I failed to factor in the flavour component and laugh even now as I remember spitting piss all over my friend's bathroom.

Fluorescence tests were not performed at the time. (My, how we've all come along!)

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."

Mitakuye Oyasin
#12 Posted : 12/11/2017 8:40:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Elrik, that sounds like a good plan for self sufficiency.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
β€” Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

exquisitus
#13 Posted : 12/11/2017 11:24:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:
You can dry you urine until it reaches a paste like consistency. It makes for a perfect dye to use for raves. Of yourse you don't want to use it as is. A quick blessing with a few sprinkles of aqua de florida and a copal or white sage burning will make it seem like you are just using a rather extravagant cologne of some sort. Girls dig it too..just try it! Smile

the coolest thing i read this month Thumbs up
gotta try that.

downwardsfromzero
#14 Posted : 12/11/2017 8:11:27 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

exquisitus wrote:
obliguhl wrote:

the coolest thing i read this month Thumbs up
gotta try that.

Highlights could be done with the contrasting fluorescent faeces. Maybe Confused

Doc Buxin
#15 Posted : 12/14/2017 10:02:24 PM

Pay No Mind

Godsmacker wrote:

It is good to see that your sense of humor is back and is apparently turned up to 11.
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

Sakkadelic
#16 Posted : 2/12/2018 2:07:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Elrik wrote:
Peganum harmala is a perennial shrub so they dont seed in the first year but die down and come back every year in places that arent too desperately cold. -12°C is usually cited as the coldest they can survive but I've heard of them growing in winter-dry areas that get down to -18° every year, they might go even colder if the crown is kept dry in winter. They like dry soil in winter and water in spring and summer.
I started seedlings in a seed bed and in the spring of 2014 transplanted finger to pencil sized plants to the dry edge of my garden, a 1 meter by 8 meter row with plants spaced 60 cm apart. For each of the last two years I harvested a kilo of cleaned seed from that row and the plants are still getting bigger. My goal is to get a lifetime supply of isolated harmine, harmaline, and THH hydrochlorides in my closet.

Great advise, thank you Smile i'm glad i read it on the right time when my plants were dying, i stopped watering them, now it got warmer and they sprouted back again and so i started watering.
Sakkadelic attached the following image(s):
20180212_160741.jpg (4,392kb) downloaded 147 time(s).
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

starway6
#17 Posted : 2/12/2018 7:25:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

While cleaning pot after rue seed extraction ..! Added fresh water to pot and swirled it around under the sun and i clearly saw greenish water in bright daylight..without a black light..

I guess the sun has many bands of light including UV...

Loveall
#18 Posted : 2/12/2018 7:33:40 PM

❀️‍🔥

Sakkadelic wrote:
Elrik wrote:

Great advise, thank you Smile i'm glad i read it on the right time when my plants were dying, i stopped watering them, now it got warmer and they sprouted back again and so i started watering.

Same here Love I checked today after reading this post and this is what I found:
Loveall attached the following image(s):
IMG_20180212_135433436.jpg (4,176kb) downloaded 130 time(s).

Jagube
#19 Posted : 2/13/2018 8:15:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

starway6 wrote:
I guess the sun has many bands of light including UV...

If it didn't, you'd never get a tan.

It does make harmalas fluoresce, but the visible bands overpower it, so it's never as green in sunlight as in pure UV light. Generally it's greener around the perimeter than in the center.

Ulim
#20 Posted : 2/13/2018 4:53:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:

Dry pee. Confused
The smell man. Especially during drying.

12NEXT