We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Is this what people call a breakthrough? Options

ghrue84
#1 Posted : 2/11/2018 7:14:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So I vaporized dmt, I felt like I was dying within the first hit. I said to myself that I was with people who I loved and who loved me back, that it was all going to be ok, and took another hit. And then, I was sure of it. I had killed myself smoking dmt. I could not feel my body. I was in some place and they had made a sign for me, that was moving back and forth, repeating itself over and over. It said "Congratulations, you killed yourself", "You did it", "You killed yourself". It felt like I was dying, and dying, and dying again. It felt like an eternity of deaths. As if they were telling me in this way that I couldn't die. They were showing me all these things and showing me the way that everything works. How the universe works.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Lupis Arante
#2 Posted : 2/12/2018 12:09:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ghrue84 wrote:
So I vaporized dmt, I felt like I was dying within the first hit. I said to myself that I was with people who I loved and who loved me back, that it was all going to be ok, and took another hit. And then, I was sure of it. I had killed myself smoking dmt. I could not feel my body. I was in some place and they had made a sign for me, that was moving back and forth, repeating itself over and over. It said "Congratulations, you killed yourself", "You did it", "You killed yourself". It felt like I was dying, and dying, and dying again. It felt like an eternity of deaths. As if they were telling me in this way that I couldn't die. They were showing me all these things and showing me the way that everything works. How the universe works.

Breakthroughs and how one defines them are very subjective. What I consider a breakthrough may be significantly different to another's definition. From the sounds of it, you experienced some serious ego death. I personally have felt this before and it is an extremely humbling experience. Take this experience on board and next time try and let go. Accept your surroundings and don't attempt to analyse them every step of the way. Ego death can often mean you are holding yourself back out of fear or anxiety, make sure your set and setting is correct and try again!

I hope to hear more from you.
..Respect the Trees..

ghrue84
#3 Posted : 2/12/2018 12:41:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I know that most people will assume it was a bad trip because I'm speaking about death but it was not that way at all. Just humbling and magical and really no words for it. I did not suffer in any way. I was always fine. Just I could not feel my body and for a second I was like "well I guess I killed myself but who cares". I wasn't analyzing anything, what I'm expressing is what was being told to me by the imagery. They spoke to me in images. It was precisely the experience I was looking for, so no need to worry about me. I am completely fine and grateful for that experience. It was just very very strong, and I do not wish to repeat such an experience right now, it was all I needed. Now I'm basically just microdosing dmt whenever I feel like I need guidance or healing, not trying to "die" again for now. I believe dmt and psilocybin are healers and guides when you use them with that intention, I've developed a relationship with both and they respect me and love me as much as I respect and love them. I've found that they are great teachers, and are especially good at breaking addictive habits, with which I've struggled for most of my life. I am deeply thankful for both of these substances which to me are sacraments and holy, they've saved my life from depression and suicidal thoughts.

scootchiecat
#4 Posted : 2/12/2018 1:47:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Do you mind telling us about your vaporizer? I have some very nice atomizers (Saionara and Quartz Quest) and hope to use one or the other for DMT after I perform my first extraction.

ghrue84
#5 Posted : 2/12/2018 3:46:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

scootchiecat wrote:
Do you mind telling us about your vaporizer? I have some very nice atomizers (Saionara and Quartz Quest) and hope to use one or the other for DMT after I perform my first extraction.

I use the Crafty vaporizer with the concentrate pad that comes with it, temperature is set at 185 degrees celsius. It never burns the dmt nor does it ever taste like shit.