We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
B. Caapi resin for Changa Options

hooman
#1 Posted : 2/11/2018 5:14:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So I got this 30:1 B. Caapi resin (5g) which smells really nice and which I believe to be a good and pure extract but I didn't extracted it myself.
I've been wanting to make some Changa and got some spice, Damiana as a base herb and blue lotus as an accent compound.
Has anyone of you guys been making Changa with Caapi resin and could share their method of infusing?
It isn't really soluble in ehtanol but I'll try it when heated in near future (the resin is soluble in water near boiling point)
Also is there a possibilty that the beta-carbolines in Caapi are in a non smokable salt form? Or require a higher temperature to be vaped than a lighter has?
I tried vaporizing the resin and shortly before vaporising some spice but didn't felt any effects from the MAOI. The rush was just as with pure DMT.
Thanks in advance!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.