We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Entities in hyperspace Options

Jarppi
#1 Posted : 4/24/2013 11:35:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings psychonauts. In my ventures through hyperspace I've repeatedly encountered entities that strongly remind me of the characters in the katamari videogames, only more colorful and intricate. The area I'm encountering them reminds me of some Alex Grey illustrations (complex geometrical shapes arranged in nice, clean patterns) My question is if anyone else has met with this kind of entities and if so what kind of encounters have they been? During my experiences they have communicated with me in an 8bit kind of singing and offered me gifts.

"Do more of what makes you happy"

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Felnik
#2 Posted : 4/24/2013 11:43:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Do they look like shiny plastic ?
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

mailorderdiety
#3 Posted : 4/25/2013 12:37:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

that's a very good description jarppi. i called them kachina dolls, but they seem to be made up of 8 bit shiny plastic legos. also communicate telepathically and show me mudras with my hands.

Jarppi
#4 Posted : 4/25/2013 12:41:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Felnik wrote:
Do they look like shiny plastic ?

Yes, in fact they do. They are also covered in patterns not unlike the ones in this illustration, not the faces or the skulls but just the color scheme if that makes any sense.

"Do more of what makes you happy"

DeDao
#5 Posted : 4/25/2013 3:03:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very nice. Interesting stuff. As far as my experience goes. I have encountered entities but I can never look at them directly. Just feel them.Wut?
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

hug46
#6 Posted : 4/25/2013 3:33:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jarppi wrote:
if that makes any sense.

Ive had them like how you describe, and those colours are familiar. They are sort of like curvy lego men, that sometimes turn all insidey/outy. Or deconstruct themselves, turn all their floating constituent parts through 180 degrees and then reconstruct themselves. The ones that cant move have weird unfolding fractal arms. With each unfolding fractal as a different object depending on what information they are trying to convey to me. And they sometimes wag their fingers at me in weird mechanical movements when i am not paying attention or if i havent vaped enough to go to hyperspace.

I also find that the further i go the more real and mobile they become. They start off like they were designed in a quality 3d engineering program and end up flying around the place like they were out of a bizzarre pixar film.
They are very weird.

null24
#7 Posted : 4/25/2013 3:51:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

And they are kinda everywhere at once, bouncing around but sort of in and out too, suppose thats fourth dimensional geometries for ya. I also hear a female voice that speaks in the same manner, everywhere, and all at once but not, too, along with beeps and wierd electronic sounds. Yeah, I know that would only make sense to someone who has experienced it too, thats the deficiency of the English- or all-language for this experience!
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Felnik
#8 Posted : 4/25/2013 4:07:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

what I find interesting is that I used to get these shiny plastic lego characters all the time when I first started journeying. Eventually it stopped and now my journeys are nothing like that anymore. I haven't had a shiny plastic character in a couple of years now that I think of it even with fairly regular journeying.

Try to pay close attention next time when those plastic things show up , I remember that it began to feel like some kind of program that was playing out like a show or a test of some kind. some of those experiences were probably the weirdest stuff i've ever seen in my life to date. I remember it being very fast moving too.
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

mailorderdiety
#9 Posted : 4/25/2013 5:19:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Felnik wrote:

what I find interesting is that I used to get these shiny plastic lego characters all the time when I first started journeying. Eventually it stopped and now my journeys are nothing like that anymore. I haven't had a shiny plastic character in a couple of years now that I think of it even with fairly regular journeying.

Try to pay close attention next time when those plastic things show up , I remember that it began to feel like some kind of program that was playing out like a show or a test of some kind. some of those experiences were probably the weirdest stuff i've ever seen in my life to date. I remember it being very fast moving too.

so funny you mention this.. mine have disappeared too! i just see colors and patterns but the characters/entities have left. they were extremely fast moving and seemed to occupy a 6 dimensional space of non locality. come in and out of manifestation and there was a carrier wave(audible and felt inside the body/mind) that accompanied them

TMK
#10 Posted : 4/26/2013 4:31:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That all seems so funny. I remember a type of carrier wave,
With an up and down worble. Now that you mention it, it did feel
Like the sound was a type of language or communication, like a
Guided sound leading my mind in different directions. Perhaps those
Funny looking entities are greeters of some sort, helping to orient
New travelers into the realm? That would explain why more
Experienced travelers no longer come into contact with them.
Space is a thing, not a place where you put things.- Terence McKenna

Global
#11 Posted : 4/26/2013 4:52:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Felnik wrote:

Yes, they do like to run their programs blaringly fast at times - shooting through sequences with astonishing speed and precision. It often seems like one of them is running the program at any given time. Sometimes they run it so fast and nausea kicks in pretty hard. I've grown familiar with which ones to wholeheartedly lend my trust to (even though I don't really know what they're doing) and which ones to be a bit more weary of. I can recognize them by their unique pitch/rhythm patterns before I even see them sometimes.

TMK wrote:
Perhaps those

I'm not so sure about that. I can relate to the others of going through periods of not seeing them. It's completely unclear why they even show up in the first place. Sometimes I may go to a space that they occupy, and sometimes they will be there, and sometimes the space will be abandoned. I used to go to spaces in the beginning that were so pure and all, and I doubt I will ever be back there again, and I don't know why, but that's fine. Old experiences can come back at any time to give you a reminder that they're still there, waiting to be replayed again. Then there are some entities and places that you'll encounter once, and only once. Such experiences are bittersweet as they retain their sense of sacredness by only being experienced just once. I also understand that for many here apparently, every experience is entirely unique for them, so everyone's different and it's really hard to make fitting generalizations.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

TOXSIN
#12 Posted : 4/26/2013 4:53:04 PM

Knowledge is power, at the price of losing the bliss of ignorance

TMK wrote:

Other then playing tag in a wormhole with Shiva I've never once seen these entities people talk of robots, elves, nothing only Shiva once, I've seen people and things in REALITY get covered by the shiny plastic and become parallel universe versions of themselves, but still same people I knew.
Understand: Nature knows no EVIL, Nature knows no GOOD, people know these things, because we perceive these things, with the gift of senses given to us at birth. A good or bad experience is simply a bridge to a another existential time frame, so always live in the moment and make every one a positive moment!

Any and all posts or interactions are to be held as my fictional writings/short stories or dreams. I may even have some delirium setting in, I've never been tested for it. The only exception to this is the statement about nature above, I feel this is a fact!

Felnik
#13 Posted : 4/26/2013 6:00:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote=Global]

Old experiences can come back at any time to give you a reminder that they're still there, waiting to be replayed again. Then there are some entities and places that you'll encounter once, and only once. Such experiences are bittersweet as they retain their sense of sacredness by only being experienced just once.

It almost seems like my old experiences have been trumped by a new set of entities that showed up somwhere along the line and are now always there in a few different configurations
every time I go. It seems i'm locked into a very specific kind of thing right now that has been going on for a few years.

The days of the plastic fast moving characters is gone for me. its been replaced by an amazing connection with a group of very fascinating alien forces. Perhaps its been the same force all along and its just revealing more and more of itself over time . In my case it feels like my body has adapted to the chemical in some way, I have trouble explaining why experiences with the same chemical over a course of time would evolve and change. Its an interesting thing to ponder.
Arthur C. Clarke

Global
#14 Posted : 4/26/2013 7:34:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Felnik wrote:
In my case it feels like my body has adapted to the chemical in some way, I have trouble explaining why experiences with the same chemical over a course of time would evolve and change. Its an interesting thing to ponder.

Two words: "psychedelic plasticity"
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Felnik
#15 Posted : 4/26/2013 7:50:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I honestly i have never heard of that before global
Thank you for that , in my case it explains alot "Psychedelic plasticity "
Perhaps over time we become better recievers
Arthur C. Clarke

jacintochontal
#16 Posted : 4/26/2013 8:20:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had an experience a few weeks ago with at least a hundred of beings, very similar to the yellow one in the last line, a little morphing but defined round-plastic-3d-shiny textures.
were individual entities but were connected by a matrix based on the time the matrix itself was a huge dome in which I was in.

The entities remember me the wall-e friend, the white one, just yellowish

Smile

DMiTria
#17 Posted : 4/26/2013 9:59:13 PM

I Think, Therefore I Am Not. Only When The Mind is Silent, I Am

I really haven't seen any lego type entities but in my experiences I've encountered, what I like to call them, Loving Star Beings that float majestically across my visual field, like if you were in a room that has a slight breeze with smoke floating upwards ever so gently. When I saw them they were in a liquid metal world, with a horizon that had geometric patterns moving in the background. They were almost transparent and they were observing me as a new comer almost like i was the alien there. In other experiences I've seen a pair of eyes staring at me almost directly in front of me then moving through me. I get that a lot in all my psychedelic experiences especially with Psilocybin not so much LSD but it feels as if i were moving through objects or scenarios in the mandala dome sphere before entering other worlds. I've always got a warm loving feeling from these Star Beings.
"Cosmic Creativity: Art Is An Echo Of The Creative Force That Birthed The Galaxies. Creativity Is The Way That The Cosmos Evolves And Communicates With Itself. The Great Up Lifting Of Humanity Beyond Its Self-Destruction Is The Redemptive Mission Of Art."

~Alex Grey~

mailorderdiety
#18 Posted : 4/26/2013 11:06:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

TMK wrote:

yes, that was the other part to the carrier wave. It goes up and down in a worble. it's like reality has a frequency and it is rising and dipping. when i feel that carrier wave i know i'm in big.

Jershkin
#19 Posted : 2/4/2018 4:23:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well, I googled "DMT entities shiny plastic" to see if I could find people describing what I saw, and holy fuck. First try and everyone here definitely appears to be describing what I saw on my first few trips.

Essentially, as I took the vapor in, I was looking at this plastic yellow stoplight lamp that the friend who ordered it for me had sitting in front of me. As the room started to sort of disassemble, the lamp stayed in my field of vision, morphing and flying in and out of it. Next thing I remember was a flash of images I mostly couldn't comprehend, but I remember seeing something that looked like those naked gas masked things in the "Goodbye Blue Sky" segment of Pink Floyd's The Wall film sort of haphazardly crawl-sprinting from my upper left periphery to the bottom right, then appear as a morphing image which seemed to be a mix of a cartoony open mouthed, wide eyed face shaking it's head and hands of some sort using some kind of sign language or gesture. The next thing I can recall is feeling as if I was sliding or pivoting through a series of colorful plastic rooms, horizontally, vertically, forward and backward until this being appeared in front of me. It sort of looked like it was made of the textures of the lamp, but it had reassembled into a round plasticy head of sorts, with perfectly round(red, I believe) eyes, and a sort of lever like "neck" which went into the "floor", which it used to pivot an implied(not seen or felt, as I had no body) "platform" under me, and took me into more rooms. It's movements were incredibly fast, but smooth and precise. It either rotated itself or me so that it was behind me, and I heard/felt these gargled electronic, syntactical noises shoot through my head, from left to right. It was as if there was a robotic alien conversation physically going through my head. I couldn't understand it, but right after doing this, it felt like it grabbed a hold of my brain and started working my inner thoughts like some sort of puppet. Making me think to myself in english, "This is what you asked for. This is what you wanted." Needless to say, I was pretty terrified(more like being constantly startled), as this was my first time in hyperspace. I REEAALLY wanted off the ride by that point. I don't remember if this next thing happened before or after that, but at some point it started waving a finger like appendage in my face a couple times for a split second. I came down shortly afterwards, and that was the most I had seen of them. However, my next three DMT trips showed me glimpses of them. I think I was still in the tunnel because it came as part of a flash of transforming images, but it came after I saw the face shaking/sign language image again, only it wasn't attached to floor. In fact it floated over to me, but I was taken to another place where there were these red(if I remember right), shiny, autonomous marbles that rolled around through this complex system of slides. They rolled up and down the inclines, seemingly unaffected by any sort of gravity. And wan MOE thang: I hit the residue of my pipe while on the peak of a light mushroom experience, and I saw objects in my room become shiny plastic "robots" of sorts. They didn't move but I felt then as if they were alive. Maybe unrelated, but the aesthetics were eerily similar. Plus, I got a glimpse of the "lego" entity's face, while I was being quite literally murdered on a 110mg 4-ACO-DMT trip, but I'll probably share that and more, as I learn how to use this site, on my own post or something.

Anyway; Sorry for the long post. I wanted to quote some of you who mentioned some of the things I saw, but I just made this account right after reading this page to share it, so I don't really know how to use it yet. Does anyone know if I can upload images from a phone onto this page? Shortly after I had my first trip, I made a half assed drawing of the entity I saw. Maybe some of you might find similarities. I attached it to this post, but when I click it it brings up a white page with "You have insufficient rights to download this resource. Contact forum administrator for further details." in tiny black text at the top.
Jershkin attached the following image(s):
20170426_073733.jpg (4,581kb) downloaded 77 time(s).