We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New Changa Batches Options

Deadhead410
#1 Posted : 2/3/2018 12:37:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys!
So I made a few rounds of changa the other day. One was the Ayahuasca android blend, the other was electric sheep. The android blend was a 70% caapi 30% chaliponga blend. The elctric sheep was a 50/50 of blue lotus and mexican dream herb. The android came out wonderfully! A warm embrace from mother Aya in freebase form lol. I should mention this was made on a 1:1 ratio. Now the electric sheep, that was intended to be the same ratio. But of course out of curiosity I made it a tad stronger. So when i tried that, it rocked my world lol. Hyperslapped instantly, my bedroom melted into Mario Paint and I was gone. No recolection of anything lol. Below are some pics of the blends.

Deadhead410 attached the following image(s):
IMG_2255.JPG (2,606kb) downloaded 52 time(s).
IMG_2253.JPG (2,406kb) downloaded 53 time(s).
Shrouding all the ground around me / Is this holy crow above me / Black as holes within a memory
And blue as our new second sun / I stick my hand into his shadow / To pull the pieces from the sand
Which I attempt to reassemble / To see just who I might have been / I do not recognize the vessel
But the eyes seem so familiar / Like phosphorescent desert buttons / Singing one familiar song...

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.