We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The notion of home and unrelated sound association recollection Options

5A8R3
#1 Posted : 1/31/2018 10:18:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So my last trip was months ago, after introducing Dr MT to my brother for his birthday.
He also gave me a sound file he had created years ago for meditative purposes.

Firstly, I'm sure many have experienced the cosmic hug feeling that comes during the later stages of a trip, or throughout sub-breakthrough ones.
I'm curious that after losing my job and house recently, thoughts of "going home" were going through my mind. However, these thoughts I find are now associated with that cosmic hug feeling.
Is this something to do with death?
Also I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

I mentioned the music that my brother had created. I have found that listening to this music now enables me to relive the experience on some level, including some visual effects and physical sensation, if I relax into it and concentrate. Possibly because I've not used this music other than with a DMT experience.
I just thought it interesting and potentially usefull that maybe if you dedicate a specific track to your trips your mind could strongly associate that audio and then recreate the environment of the trip to be examined in a sober fashion.

If anyone wants this track let me know and I'll find a way to share it. It's rather clever of my brother the way he has designed this mathematical and biologically resonant piece Smile

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!