We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT as a currency (art form Options

JAi
#1 Posted : 1/25/2018 5:16:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I’d like to suggest there are a lot of use cases in the existing ‘economy’ of te Nexus ere that are rewardable such as certain in demand content or research and that in 2018 it’s easierthan ever to use the most advanced blockchain technologies to do the above very simply.

Monero can be easily forked into a new coin and is one of the best privacy coins. Another option could be ZCoin (XZC). Issues with Momero can be its transaction speeds and mining yield. Many other coins can be formed that may have higher transaction speeds but these, and KMD (a Zcash fork), are the best privacy coins. Doing it as a fork is an easy way to get a good coin started right away, though ICO is a different route that could involve more platform usage as time goes on such as smart contracts and Dapps.

This is not something I myself would do, the community itself would have to hold the majority of coins.

DMT Coins

Hyper Blocks

Thoughts?
JAi attached the following image(s):
6F3ADC1E-16A7-4992-9087-C7A3228BDBEC.png (103kb) downloaded 92 time(s).

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 1/25/2018 8:10:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Whats the advantage you see in making a new coin? Why not just use an existing crypto for whatever purpose you want?

JAi
#3 Posted : 1/25/2018 8:18:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

That’s open for discussion. For example the whole wiki could be on its own blockchain. I think forking an existing coin and starting a new one are both cool for potentially having a name we could vote on like HyperCubeChain (HCC). One advantage to the community is when the coin gets on more exchanges the value tends to increase. Putting new value and insentitives to our already thriving community has merit of it’s own as well I’m my opinion Smile