We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Pre flight beer? Options

downwardsfromzero
#21 Posted : 1/16/2018 12:12:53 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Northerner wrote:
Space hopper wrote:
I will be drunk and have no scales but I think I have a pretty good eye for these things

famous last words Laughing

Sounds like Space hopper survived.

(I've survived all kinds of wrong over the years so it would be hypocritical of me to comment on method Rolling eyes )

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Northerner
#22 Posted : 1/16/2018 4:44:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Northerner wrote:
Space hopper wrote:
I will be drunk and have no scales but I think I have a pretty good eye for these things

famous last words Laughing

Sounds like Space hopper survived.

(I've survived all kinds of wrong over the years so it would be hypocritical of me to comment on method Rolling eyes )

I just thought it'd be a good addition to the "famous last words" thread.

Here, hold my drink.

Big grin
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

tseuq
#23 Posted : 1/16/2018 8:16:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Big grin

tseuq
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

U gO
#24 Posted : 1/16/2018 1:15:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hi everybody thanks for sharing,
i never though about a beer before the take off because i always give respect to the spice and it's effects and i though that it can bring me to puke.
And (mainly the first times i vaped the spice)
i felt that after the landing i don't have much interest in drinking alchool and some of my (few) friends with who i shared the spice felt the same... an infusion maybe but even some times that we fly and after some hours we came out with other friends to have a beer we just do not feel interest in it
like if the launch was like a fullfil experience that don't makes you need other alterations(unless weed)

enjoy
Still growing and evolving, trying too feel good with myself before attempting to feel good with others
following the way of love.
Smoke weed is not addictive, Grow it is.

KloudQ7
#25 Posted : 1/17/2018 2:30:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Try some pre flight ketamine. Much better!

U gO
#26 Posted : 1/17/2018 11:22:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

pre flight ketamine, you'll get assured nausea! Pleased
Still growing and evolving, trying too feel good with myself before attempting to feel good with others
following the way of love.
Smoke weed is not addictive, Grow it is.

Space hopper
#27 Posted : 1/18/2018 5:06:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I had no idea how old the thread was I was just searching Google and it came up. And yes I did survive haha.

Im working on my nerves this weekend I'm going to take another plunge. Sober I hope

Once I was on lsd and someone gave me a line of what I thought was mdma but it turned out it was only strongest K in town.it was much more intense than dmt. K hole on acid never again K hole on dmt..... I don't think I would be hopping anywhere after that
DMT is the most powerful hallucinogen there is. If it gets stronger than that I don't want to know about it.

Terence McKenna

Space hopper
#28 Posted : 1/18/2018 5:10:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

universecannon wrote:
Just fyi but this thread is 7 years old m8

I understand how alcohol can dampen some anxiety before the plunge but at the end of the day it's a nerve toxin and IME there is better routes. Psychedelics clean me out, and alcohol is sort of the antithesis to that.

I prefer to eat some harmalas and melatonin, then smoke a low dose of dmt or changa while doing yoga (or after) or meditating to some nice psychedelic ambient music. Low doses really melt the anxiety for me and i can always inhale more at that point. Sleep deprivation works amazingly for me but it only seems viable for people with plant based diets.

Actually yes the low dose first helped me as well I find it gets the mega heart beat out the way before the plunge.

Is harmalas something that can only be bought online. And what is melatonin... I mean i know what it is but how do you take it. I thought your body makes it when it's dark or is that what you mean by the meditation
DMT is the most powerful hallucinogen there is. If it gets stronger than that I don't want to know about it.

Terence McKenna

downwardsfromzero
#29 Posted : 1/18/2018 8:23:49 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:
Is harmalas something that can only be bought online. And what is melatonin

Come on now, there's a whole sub-forum dedicated to preparing harmalas, and their various plant sources, and so on. Go and have a look.

The melatonin can be bought online as a 'food supplement' although it's worth knowing that a number of foodstuffs contain appreciable quantities of it. Cherry juice springs to mind.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."

chr0nic
#30 Posted : 1/18/2018 9:42:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

U gO wrote:
like if the launch was like a fullfil experience that don't makes you need other alterations(unless weed)

I'm not sure exactly why, but the final words "unless weed" made coffee come out my nose.

Weed: the exception to every rule Thumbs up
-Trillium-

downwardsfromzero
#31 Posted : 1/19/2018 8:25:51 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

chr0nic wrote:
U gO wrote:

I'm not sure exactly why, but the final words "unless weed" made coffee come out my nose.

Weed: the exception to every rule Thumbs up

If you weren't even drinking coffee at the time that would be something of a miracle Laughing

Jambo Bwana
#32 Posted : 1/19/2018 11:41:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I can't compare, because I haven't got a lot of experienxe to compare with.
But a couple of beers certainly seems to do nothing to take away from the experience.

Jees
#33 Posted : 1/20/2018 11:32:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

TGO
#34 Posted : 1/20/2018 6:53:56 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Very happy

If anything, DMT showed me that drinking was ruining my life,and that I was just letting it happen. It has been a long battle! I'm not proud of it but I've gone into countless DMT journeys while completely drunk, and at first it was great, a synergy even, it seemed! But then it started becoming dark, depressed, and even menacing at times and I couldn't figure out why. After several hyperslaps, I finally gathered the balls to go on a trip COMPLETELY sober and came out crying like a baby, swearing that it was time to do something different. Time to get out of the rut. It was one of those trips where you get the "waving of a finger" in your face, essentially saying "access denied" until further review.

I've always replaced one addiction with another throughout my life. DMT helped me realize that. I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea here or to think I'm preaching. I LOVE alcohol (too much which is why we have been broken up for a year or so with no contact) and see absolutely no problem with a couple beers before take off. I just think that everyone who plans to go in drunk should know that while your confidence and courage go through the roof, this often leads to unintentional heroic doses from haphazardly drunkenly stumbly loaded bowls of enhanced leaf. This, in turn, usually leads to VERY INTENSE trips or complete blackouts with absolutely no memory of what happened, which defeats the purpose. I'm just speaking from personal experience. Your mileage may vary!

Be safe everyone!
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Mister_Niles
#35 Posted : 1/20/2018 8:23:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

KloudQ7 wrote:
Try some pre flight ketamine. Much better!

There's some synergy, so I suggest lowering your dmt dosage if you try this.

Also: This seems to make it too easy. It sort of feels like cheating. I know how silly that may sound to some.
It does not interfere or make you disconnected from the dmt experience. It can be just as profound, if not more so than dmt sober. The problem here is making sure you don't lose sight of intention, set and setting. You can still have a difficult dmt trip while on ketamine. And the fact that ketamine use can become compulsive should also be taken into account. You may find yourself justifying ketamine use in order to do dmt. I sort of started down that path. Might not be a good habit to fall into.

Welcome Home Mister_Niles. We've Been Waiting For You.

"Don't worry. When it happens, you won't be able to not let it do its thing. You won't have the ability to distinguish a pen from a hippopotamus"
- Art Van D'lay

Jees
#36 Posted : 1/20/2018 10:06:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

TGO that was so deeply honest that it touches Love
Smile

Orion
#37 Posted : 1/21/2018 2:36:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I was thinking about this recently. Some of the deepest journeys I've had have been after a few beers or more. I would just be disappointed in myself if it became a crutch, if I had to drink every time I smoalked or tripped at all. Luckily I'm not really much of a drinker in the first place. I do remember some good times where the night started with a few drinks with a friend, and DMT just happened to be brought into the equation later.

Having said the above, I think most true journeys should begin sober.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

Northerner
#38 Posted : 1/21/2018 2:40:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

We have much in common TGO, from swapping our drug of preference throughout our lives to ending up struggling with alcohol to overdoing DMT on drunken occasions with haphazard bong packing. Alcohol has been more a part of my life in the last 10 years than I would like or would wish on anyone else.

I have been severely punished by entities for drink flying. One time pinned down buy a scorpion like creature and ripped to shreds. Another time suffered the fate of watching my body be destroyed by a galaxy like vortex, except this was in a blackout and I had to deal with scary memories coming back to me at random times during the next week. I've been locked in dark rooms with shifting grey, unable to escape. So many difficult experiences for not listening to the clear personal message... don't drink and fly!

Sure I've got away with it a few times, especially with other people. But for me the experiences are normally not as brilliant or as deep as they are being sober or on LSD.
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

PREV12