We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello! Options

HumbleVoyager
#1 Posted : 1/20/2018 4:43:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello my dear Nexians!

I am the administrator of the 5 Hive, the 5-MeO-DMT forums which I hope will be a sister site to the Nexus.

I have been a long-time lurker of the Nexus, but after much nudging and prodding from Bancopuma, I am finally making an account here to give some contributions and hopefully help link more between the 5 Hive and the Nexus. It's been great getting some Nexians over at the Hive, very much looking forward to more discussions.

The world of 5-MeO-DMT is still quite young and as a species we have yet to fully understand our relationship with it as well as which plants are perhaps the best conduits for it. I think that continuing to depend on toad venom is unhealthy and unethical. It disrupts the toad's natural habitat and their mating habits. I personally have only had experience with synthetic, and I would encourage others to settle for nothing less to ensure a harmonious relationship with this planet we call home.

Thanks again for having me, looking forward to the discussions to come!

Cheers. Smile

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

TGO
#2 Posted : 1/20/2018 6:01:05 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Welcome to the Nexus!

I don't have any experience with 5-MEO DMT, but it is always great to see people working together to offer safe and accurate information regarding the substance. Keep up the good work!
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Bancopuma
#3 Posted : 1/20/2018 9:08:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome HumbleVoyager! Thumbs up

Great to have you here dude. Having first experienced a release dose of 5-MeO-DMT in the form of vaped Bufo alvarius secretion, my second experience with it being what I would consider the pivotal event of my life thus far, I am definitely on the same page with regard the value of this very unique compound. But I very much resonate with you with regard te plight of the toads in the Sonoran desert, and I shall only ever be using synthetic 5-MeO going forward so I am in no way contributing to exploitation of the toads...and having experience with 5-MeO in both forms, in my experience they take you to exactly the same place. And yes finding a viable botanical source of 5-MeO would be a great step forward for the psychedelic community; this is an area definitely worthy of further investigation.

See ya around dude! Cool