We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dosing Changa when you don't know the blend ratio Options

Jambo Bwana
#1 Posted : 1/14/2018 8:33:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If someone had some changa and didn't know the ratio of the blend, what would be a solid rule of thumb for the dose?

I'd assume, if you know the blend (for instance 1:1) you would simply double the amount to get the same dose as DMT. So if you were thinking say 30mg DMT, you would simply measure out 60mg of the changa?

It's not the norm to blend more than 50% of the mixture as DMT? Is it?

I'd think using that as a rough guide, it should be safe enough. The most likely mistake is that it was maybe 1:1:1 with other herbs and you end up with a weak dose (always better erring on the side of cation one would think)

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Sakkadelic
#2 Posted : 1/14/2018 8:54:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The rule of thumb is start low and work your way up

Yes it's unlikely that the blend will be more than 50% DMT and yes for dosing 1:1 blend you take twice the weight of the DMT you want to take and a bit more to account for the harmalas mass and the loss through smoalking, for 30mg trip i'd take around 70mg changa

Maybe start with 30 mg "changa"..
Or maybe divide the dose into multiple portions and smoalk them one after the other until you're unable to load/smoalk, harmalas will help with that since it gives you more time and the ability to slowly take your dose instead of smoalking it as fast as you can with straight DMT

Good luck!
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

U gO
#3 Posted : 1/16/2018 1:27:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

start with a low dose like 50 mg of changa that could be 25 mg of spice and if the ratio was unbalanced on the spice side as more you can have a 35 mg trip that could be strong but not mindraping if you are not experienced,
i used to do my changa mix in 33% spice 33% Harmalas 33% herbs it came out a bit strong but it definitely was my favourite. after a first load of 0.1g i just need 30 mg of the same blend to come back in the experience for something less than an hour

so, to answer to your question i will say smoalk it responsably
Still growing and evolving, trying too feel good with myself before attempting to feel good with others
following the way of love.
Smoke weed is not addictive, Grow it is.

Jambo Bwana
#4 Posted : 1/16/2018 9:46:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

First attempt for SWIM was very much a case of erring on the side of caution.
The scales used were not as reliable as had been hoped when measuring such small doses, SWIM and SWIMF measured what they thought was approx 50-60mg.
The dose proved to be on the weak side for their first journey. It was smoked (smoalked?) till it could not be smoked any more and was, what felt like a long way from any kind of break through

They reported a warm glow, a content and calm feeling and some visuals.
Not much in the way of visual effect with eyes open but some beautiful visual effects with eyes closed.
Swim saw what appeared to be living, breathing colours, a lot of purples and greens, a lot of interesting geometry and they appeared to move and respond to the music (Ibiza chillout classics selected for their first journey)
At one point the colours and patterns moved like the sea when there was an ocean effect in the music. When the water sounds stopped the colours started raining in cubes and building like a tetris wall.

Very pleasant experience but only the tip of the iceberg

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 1/17/2018 12:37:48 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:
It was smoked (smoalked?) till it could not be smoked any more
If you can compose a sentence like this there's no need to use that confounded 'SWIM' Wink

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Jambo Bwana
#6 Posted : 1/17/2018 10:44:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Quote:
It was smoked (smoalked?) till it could not be smoked any more
If you can compose a sentence like this there's no need to use that confounded 'SWIM' Wink

Laughing
You'll have to excuse the newbie. Just getting my head round the nexus terminology. I'm not up to speed with the way all you hip kids talk.

Genuinely don't know what it means. Is Smoalking something different from smoking? Or is it just a commonly used term?

As for SWIM, I saw everyone else doing it, didn't know what it meant, googled the meaning and it seemed a fairly common sense acronym to use... unnecessary?

Given me time, I'll get used to the nexus conventions eventually Confused

downwardsfromzero
#7 Posted : 1/17/2018 6:10:17 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Swim is considered passé for legal reasons of providing absolutely no protection whatsoever. It has been used in some of my old posts too, but we've largely realised that reading is more pleasurable without it. There's certainly some threads on the topic of using SWIM (or not) knocking around here in the forum somewhere.

Smoalking? You must be joalking!

As I woalk up this morning, my wife poalked me in the ribs and I broalk wind loudly. Then my pet toad made a loud croalk.

Just to stoalk the flames a little...

That's all foalks.
Big grin

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."

Jambo Bwana
#8 Posted : 1/17/2018 7:35:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Swim is considered passé for legal reasons of providing absolutely no protection whatsoever. It has been used in some of my old posts too, but we've largely realised that reading is more pleasurable without it. There's certainly some threads on the topic of using SWIM (or not) knocking around here in the forum somewhere.

Smoalking? You must be joalking!

As I woalk up this morning, my wife poalked me in the ribs and I broalk wind loudly. Then my pet toad made a loud croalk.

Just to stoalk the flames a little...

That's all foalks.
Big grin

Just shit patter then?
Thumbs up

That's all you had to say

Northerner
#9 Posted : 1/18/2018 10:13:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If you complete the questionnaire you can smoalk with the best of us. Laughing

Meanwhile I'd just grab a chunk of that changa and smoalk it, if its not enough pack a bit moar in for the next cone.
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

downwardsfromzero
#10 Posted : 1/18/2018 7:19:38 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

FTR, the term "smoalk" was coined because the idea is to vaporise the alkaloid of choice, and not combust it as people accustomed to smoking might imagine. Of course, with changa that's something of a moot point. But maybe, Jambo Bwana, you found that out for yourself already? Wink

Jambo Bwana
#11 Posted : 1/18/2018 11:45:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
FTR, the term "smoalk" was coined because the idea is to vaporise the alkaloid of choice, and not combust it as people accustomed to smoking might imagine. Of course, with changa that's something of a moot point. But maybe, Jambo Bwana, you found that out for yourself already? Wink

For myself? No!

But SWIM might have

Jambo Bwana
#12 Posted : 1/18/2018 11:48:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Northerner wrote:

Meanwhile I'd just grab a chunk of that changa and smoalk it, if its not enough pack a bit moar in for the next cone.

I completed the questionnaire (well I say completed, I answered 68,000 questions then my thumbs fell off and i gave up)
Possibly didn't help that I answered "don't know" for about 50% of the questions..
I was only being honest.
I'm here for knowledge, if I knew it all, I wouldn't be here asking questions.
Laughing

Jambo Bwana
#13 Posted : 1/19/2018 11:17:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Found the correct dose.
Twice
🖖

Northerner
#14 Posted : 1/20/2018 2:26:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jambo Bwana wrote:
Northerner wrote:

I completed the questionnaire (well I say completed, I answered 68,000 questions then my thumbs fell off and i gave up)
Possibly didn't help that I answered "don't know" for about 50% of the questions..
I was only being honest.
I'm here for knowledge, if I knew it all, I wouldn't be here asking questions.
Laughing

That was a guide mate, for the knowledge you came here for... you were kinda supposed to look up the answers with that computer gizmo under your thumbs. Laughing

Just about every question you can think of has already been asked. All you have to do is look. It's all here already.

If I remember correctly the questionnaire also led to the changa threads, where everyone smoalks moar! and all the dosages, recipes and moar are covered in detail.

Jambo Bwana wrote:
Found the correct dose.
Twice
🖖

Nice. What did you see?

Jambo Bwana
#15 Posted : 1/20/2018 12:35:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Northerner wrote:

Nice. What did you see?

The first journey, there was a giant monolithic column. The colours and patterns all formed around this pillar for the main part. Felt a feeling of awe at the shear size of this pillar, almost breathless, almost like the feeling one would get looking over a shear drop..

The second trip was more intense and lasted longer. Lots of incredible patterns, sharper and more vivid than before. There seemed to be a recurring theme that they would fracture and split and light would shine through the gaps, there was always a feeling of wanting to see through to the other side of it, then the gaps would close and reopen. It was hypnotic, drew you in so you didn't want to open your eyes and come out of there.
Saw a series of patterns like long extending strands, each with a tiny face on the end.

Both trips were accompanied by what people have described as ego death. Never truly understood what was meant by that until it was experienced. Total loss of the sense of self. But it was constantly punctuated by crashing back into the room.

There were 3 people in the room and 2 on a trip at the same time. There were several bouts of uncontrolable giggles. There was an almost paranoid self consciousness when laughing began that dragged you back into the self and into the room.

As enjoyable as the laughing was it interupted the experience at points where there was almost complete immersion in the experience. Will plan the next journey to remove this distraction.
Changa is gone now only the pure molecule remains...

Jambo Bwana
#16 Posted : 1/20/2018 12:46:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Northerner wrote:
[
That was a guide mate, for the knowledge you came here for... you were kinda supposed to look up the answers with that computer gizmo under your thumbs. Laughing

Just about every question you can think of has already been asked. All you have to do is look. It's all here already.

If I remember correctly the questionnaire also led to the changa threads, where everyone smoalks moar! and all the dosages, recipes and moar are covered in detail.

A lot of the questions are asking about things I don't want or need to know.
I have no intention of making the stuff and the chemistry of it, as interesting as it is, doesn't concern me greatly.

I know how to use google and could find the answers but they are not answers I need.

My questions are about taking it and where it takes you. Little more.

Northerner
#17 Posted : 1/20/2018 1:12:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like cool experiences.

Best of luck.