We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello! And Opinions on the Eclipse Vape Options

trope
#1 Posted : 11/15/2014 7:25:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello All,

Pleased to say this is my first post on the Nexus Smile

I have recently happened upon some very pure spice, and as this will be my first experience, I am trying to administer it in the best way I can.

Although I am tempted to buy a GVG or Volcano, they are very expensive for a substance I will not be dosing too often.

I recently had a friend recommend using an Eclipse Vape for vaping spice. It only runs for about $45 on their website, which is more affordable than the GVG.

However, I was curious if anyone else here has experience with using spice in an Eclipse?

I would hate to purchase one only to find out it is mediocre for my purposes

Thanks in advance!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Intezam
#2 Posted : 11/16/2014 12:54:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

3rdI wrote:
..but what ever happens, never, ever, ever, even if it will save all the bunny rabbits in the whole world, should you get this one...(crack pipe)

..before you purchase this fancy pipe, first make a stop over here Smile (The GVG and VG work very differently...) This could also be of interest, or this...

Purges
#3 Posted : 11/16/2014 3:54:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's a conduction vape, these tend to be inefficient or burn spice.Convection a la gvg is much more efficient. With a little practice, a steamroller pipe would be a good, cheap option. There are also a few diy options in the wiki which are worth checking out.
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

trope
#4 Posted : 11/18/2014 3:58:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the opinions guys, I've decided to try building "The Machine" for my first experience. I'll post pics when complete Smile

rOm
#5 Posted : 1/19/2018 6:13:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is apparently à m good pipe to vape / smoke 5 MeO DMT. Not so much for n,n DMT. Probably salvinorin A too.Wink
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

downwardsfromzero
#6 Posted : 1/19/2018 11:14:52 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Speaking of eclipses, the blue blood supermoon this Jan 31 might be a nice time to try it out Wink

For all you folks on that live on the right bits of the surface of the planet.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli